He is gonna get assassinated on stage isn't he ?

He is gonna get assassinated on stage isn't he ?

You've been around your rapefugees too long.

No, too much security. Although it's possible there will be some kind of domestic terrorist attack in the crowds

i really dont know honestly, obama can start ww3 some how today if he has a chance and cancel all the work we did, or what you said its gonna be a shit show tomorrow 100k protesters

Absolutely.

of course

Not

The creator of pepe made a statement that they reject the alt right, pepe is for togetherness

If obama didnt get sniped, he wont.

da, on 17.7.2017. he will be 70 years old 7 month and 7 days on jewish year of 5777

I thought we had already established the fact that you cannot stump the trump.

Nope, Jammeh won't be assassinated.

These digits confirm Trump will survive and MAGA

He will not be assassinated on stage.

Kek, is Trump in danger? Digits decide

That's my birthday!

Dude don't you think he is thinking the same thing? He is properly over protected.

He is protected by a greater power now

pretty sure he'll be that age on his first full day in office, ie Jan 21st.

No, there's an area zoned off with way too much security, and Trump will never leave it. There's a good chance for violence outside of this zoned off area tho. That's where the fun will be. Expect good livestreams and happenings tomorrow night.

dodged a bullet right here

To much security only way that happens is if the government sets it up !!

Kek says he will. It will create just enough chaos to start a war, and lets be honest...that's all we really want.

Kek em

Also he will be president the 21st, divided in three it gives 7, 7, 7. loul

The SS is so ready for any bullshit attempt at violence. Leftist are too dumb and pussified to do anything.

no, now go and fuck you and your SJW mind

>leftist will attempt an assasination

more likely the old guard will

Is there a stream, where i could watch protests and clashes between demonstrations ?
Would be pretty comfy...

Only an infiltrator could do it.

Possibly Lincoln style, a deranged actor will try to take him out. He will survive though because Trump is unstoppable.

>implying they wouldn't be in on it
Something's fucky going to happen
I can sense it in the shitwind

The stakes couldn't be higher. The danger is real for Trump "the outsider". I hope he puts his ego in check and keeps himself out of danger.

Entire countries, connected billionaires, crazies, all want him dead. These are crazy times and I'm worried for the one man who could make a difference.

777 says Trump kills a would be assassin and becomes world emperor for life

He'll be fine because they know they'll have Pence if Trump dies.

Kek be with him. Kek protect him.

Never underestimate the irrationality of emotional people

Half of US voted for him. Many for losing respect in democracy.

Its one thing to call him shit and cheater, but if he doesn't get the job, democracy is dead.

So when it happens, we'll get revenge sevenfold?

so, 8 years of shocking the gay away would be to commence ?

>get shot in the head
>survive
>trump confirmed for anti christ

>88

damn

I think the public inauguration is outdated since the invention of television, and in a world of snipers and disharmonous multikult nations.

Why don't they just do it at the White House and televise it?

Praise

Bullets shot at Trump will recoucher and kill shooter.

who is this semen demon?!

He has meat shields

NUUUUUUUUUUUU

If he does it'll be an inside job to get pence as president. Which I think everyone agrees will be a worse choice

yep

They're not even allowed to protest in any significant numbers tomorrow outside of the tiny "protest zones" surrounded by police.

If they try the police will just whack em on the head and drag em away.

No way.

The bullets will jam in the rifle killing any would be assassins.

If Obama tries any shit, like a nigger will do, Trump will stomp his black faggot ass to the curb.

>Bill shot you in the head, no?

Steve Harvey?

Donald Trump* will survive

Ivanka Trump will not as she takes the bullet instead

Rsb shows the crowds

Tripl and he will die sud, quad - tomorrow.

>Trump becomes president - liberal chimpout
>Trump gets assassinated - Sup Forums chimpout
Are you not entertained?

Y'all better record that shit a thousand times.
I'm going to be at the MEPS station getting processed.

nah, people aren't as deluded as they used to be, about muh government is doing the best for us n shiiieet, if they dare putting a bullet into his orange head, most of his supporters are very likely to go full berserk and start a chimping out of colossal proportions, and since many own guns, shit will get sick as fuck. (((They ))) will just wait patiently for him to fuck it up big time or will jew the shit out of him and make him do what it must be done to set into motion what is needed to achieve their goal, they have waited a long long time, what is one or two years at most?

No. Tiffany will take the bullet to her head....but it will do no damage.

will be there to protect him, antifa won't come close.

He's going to get the shit murdered out of him and then an Islamic Gay Dance party will break out over his corpse as Melania screams and is handed away to rich Arabs licking their lips.

Nobody cares, oven dodger.

They might take a shot at him.
To be fair to trump if he gets murdered there's probably going to be a shit ton of dead liberals in America after that.
I just wouldn't go down that road if I was them.

>I hope he puts his ego in check
Let's hope we never have to rely on that happening.

That said, absolutely nothing will happen. Not even the drama about protesters.

>Gets shot on stage
>In intensive care
>Dies next day
>777

Yep, niggers are notorious for 'hit and run' in situations where they feel disrespected. He'll try to blame the Russians too.

>operating under the assumption liberal scum and antifa have the ability to think about the long term reprocussions of their actions

t. Trump