Homosexuality is a trait which evolved through group selection. In harsh environments...

Homosexuality is a trait which evolved through group selection. In harsh environments, men would be highly competitive with one another for resources and reproductive rights. It would have been beneficial for the group as a whole if certain men accepted a submissive role, so that there would be less competition within the group. Homosexual behavior could have also served as a form of male bonding, which would have increased trust and group cohesion. Groups which did not develop this trait would have been more stressful and competitive, compelling men to hurt and kill one another, thus harming the survival rate of the group.

Homosexuals voted 87% Liberal even though Trump pandered to them

Thus, pandering to homosexuals is useless.

Christians voted 80% for Trump.

Thus, anti-homosexual views are a net gain for the conservative movement.

You just blew my mind OP. That actually makes sense.

That explains why whites are the gayest race. We evolved in the harshest environment.

Wtf I love gays now

Nah but that actually does make some sense.

ITT: virgin faggots who took a break from their animes to feel better about their mental illness

>tfw no pol bf

>666
Butt blasted beelzebub

Technically blacks are the gayest. Look at the amount of prison homosexuals

That can't be.
Homosexuality can't just have "developed" because being homosexual is beneficial for the group.
At least not for long. All the homosexuals would immediately die out with no way to pass their (((beneficial mutation))) to the next generation.

It's just an anomaly in sexual behavior like so many others that all don't really bring benefits and sometimes surface in all animals, even those that don't even live in groups.

Pence will zap the gay away. No more homosex. 100% effective.

Homosexuals are not submissive. Furthermore, there is nothing but speculation that a sexual relationship would be more useful here than other forms of companion.

It would only explain why whites are more tolerant and accepting of homosexuality. Homosexuality is still a rare behavior and it is not even very common among whites compared to other races. However, this may be due to culture. Views on homosexuality were different in ancient Greece for example.

I'm not saying the behavior is desirable or even beneficial in the modern world. I'm just searching for an explanation as to why it could have developed in the first place.

Yes, but traits which aren't necessarily beneficial to the individual can still develop if it is beneficial for the group. Homosexual behavior could have only developed through group selection if it is the result of evolution.

Genes only continue in one form of companionship.

>I'm just searching for an explanation as to why it could have developed in the first place.

If you look at the plurality of sexual deviance, there doesn't need to be a specific cause other than inaccuracy of the psychology.

I mean, there's zoophiles, plantphiles, necrophiles, pedophiles, oldphiles, specific object philes..... everything that the mind tries to categorize sometimes gets put in the "sexual" one. Male/Female is a very fundamental thing and it's very plausible that it doesn't always work out as intended.

This is clearly a load of rubbish.

Groups do not evolve, individuals evolve. If a trait prevents an individual from breeding, it would not be passed on.

Humans are not bees. In fact, I'm pretty sure that there are no examples in mammals of a trait evolving which would cause individuals within a group to have a genetically-defined purpose.

Homosexuality as a trait would not merely be beneficial to the group, it would also be detrimental to the individual in evolutionary terms.

> inaccuracy of the psychology
Like heroin junkies enjoying needles in the skin

sort of. The love for needle is simple conditioning

That's true, so homosexuality may very well be a deviant behavior. However, what I said could explain why there are men who behave in a feminine way, even though it is not beneficial to them.

this

We no longer have an excuses to let their degeneracy slide, gas the faggots.

kill all homos

Turn Pence loose, zap the gay away. 100% effective no more homosex

>Groups do not evolve, individuals evolve. If a trait prevents an individual from breeding, it would not be passed on.

I don't completely agree with that. Even if an individual develops a trait that is not beneficial for himself as an individual, it only means that he will be less likely as an individual to pass his genes on. It does not mean that he won't pass his genes on at all. The gene responsible for the trait is still able to propagate throughout the group.

Suppose you have a small group of say, less than a hundred people, and somebody develops a gene that increases the rate of stomach cancer. Even though he has that gene, it only means he will be more likely to develop stomach cancer. He may very well die of exposure and live long enough to pass on his genes. His descendants may pass on their genes and eventually, many people within this small tribe of people will have the gene. Over time however, the group may be less likely to survive now, because they have a gene that increases the rate of stomach cancer. The same principle applies to what I am saying about homosexuality.

>tfw born with a small cock
>tfw feel so soft and submissive in my mans arms
>tfw ecstasy when he puts his dick inside me

I've accepted my place. I love men

So throughout history, queers go straight for a shag or two to pass on genes, then go back to being gay once they have a kid? Or they just spray and pray? How does homosex work with gene survival?

I don't know, but people with homosexual tendencies may still pass on their genes.

Homosexuality by definition can't evolve.
Faggots die off after one generation because they're faggots.
Also less competition is not a good thing for society.
That's basic economics.
You literally make zero fucking sense.
This is the most blatant kike propaganda I've ever seen.
>Become a submissive faggot cuck, you're helping your race
Kill yourself kike.

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

>homosexuals
fags are not a significant group and never will be
caring about them at all is retarded

being gay is just cowardice
it's a courageous thing for a teenager to ask a girl out
gays just settle for jacking off with their friends I guess.
it'll only make you more alone in the end. that's no way to live your life.

I think there is a resurgence of homophobia because at this point in time the West has forgotten how to be masculine. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. The West is not going to be the matriarchal societies they once were in the last century. Homos are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for the West to make. They are now going into a patriarchal mode and homos will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, the West will not survive.

So zapping the gay away might not be 100% effective, but genetic engineering is?

>leading role
You do realize that coming out of the closet would have gotten you killed 20 years ago?

That's not true.

That doesn't explain why homosexuality is non-existent in hunter gatherer societies, and that it has the highest prevalence among ashkenazi jews.

Wrong.

>not recognizing pasta
Also
What did Kek mean by this?

Those 13% homosexuals are still human beings with voting rights and hence ought to be represented by the person they elected.

>tfw born with small cock
>tfw bottom but not submissive
>tfw no bf

Yes, I realize the gay legislation that was pushed through on fake news. Is denying victim status the best we can do though?

The red pill is realizing you're a feminine man, and not actually gay.