Why does Sup Forums hate gay people so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate gay people so much?

I'm gay, I like being gay and I like guys.
Why does this make Sup Forums so angry?

They vote 87% liberal, no matter how much conservatives pander to them or not

You allow your flamers to smear your label and show outward attempts at telling them to cool it with their shit.

>Someone has something not nice to say about gays? (Pence)
>dance like mentally ill faggots outside his house

You have no one to blame but your own people.

>conservatives pander

You know.

We're not going to vote conservative when half of the base wants to lock up gays for having sex or force them into conversion therapy.

>LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I'M PROUD OF BEING GAY
Probably why

Because you have an agenda that goes against the lifestyle I like.

You want us to be all self hating?

Why do you care if we are proud for being gay?

I hate gay people because of the over represented minority of them that make me a gay guy look like some kind of freak. When my mother sees shit like those guys at Mike Pences house what the fuck does she think about me? I hate the LGBT community so fucking much Jesus chirst, the gay parades make me fucking cringe and them always being liberal instead of conservative like does the values your country is based on not matter? Why the fuck should I lose my right to speak because it may cause some person to have hurt feelings.

GEE i wonder why?

Why not be proud of your work and achievements? You don't have to be self hating, but if the only thing you're proud of is your sexual orientation then you should probably kill yourself. I especially hate flamboyant homosexuals because I do not understand why they feel the need to let everyone know they are gay. Who fucking cares? Homos constantly advertising themselves just makes me hate your kind even more.

Well we are freaks are we not?

Stop being such a whiny bitch.
The gays complaining about other gays or the LGBT community are even more annoying.
We all like dicks and poopholes.

Seriously, the I'm gay and I'm not like them!! argument should die.

"Waaaahhhhhh not everyone acts exactly like me"

In countries where conservatives are pro-LGBT it's the same thing

You are 1% or less of the population, and you vote consistently liberal. You are useless to the conservative movement. We will never be your friends.

Just like being proud of your skin color right?

Which is like half of Sup Forums

I have no problems with normal gay people, who leave their sex lives in the bedroom where it's supposed to stay. Peter thiel is gay, you don't see him dressing up like and strutting around. Honestly if I was gay the whole entire LGBT movement would piss me off to no end.

It's not about whites being great. It's about certain races being a scourge.

>yeah let's vote for the ones who won't be defending our rights and values!

If you don't get why gays vote consistently liberal you should probably take your head out of your ass.

>less than 1%

heterosexuality is literally a delusion

Kek

m8 just get out You won't get anything from these faggots.

post dick

I think there is a resurgence of homosexuality because at this point in time the West has forgotten how to be patriarchal. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. The West is not going to be the matriarchal societies they once were in the last century. Homos are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for the West to make. They are now going into a patriarchal mode and homos will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, the West will not survive.

>LOOK EVERYONE
>I'M GAY
>I LIKE GUYS
>I LIKE GAYS
>I'M SO FUCKING GAY AND YOU MUST KNOW THIS
this is why everyone hates you

but u said " i like you guys"

here in the states they push their gayness on everyone and it triggers the fuck out of people and then they wonder why no one likes them then they vote for people that will make them feel better but make their lives worse for non gays

Who I said I liked faggots?

I would fuck one but i'm I dont like faggots

>Peter thiel is gay, you don't see him dressing up like

You don't see the vast majority of gays dressing up like that.
Stop presuming even half dress like that.

Seriously, for you won't even notice most of the gays when you walk across the street but when you see 1 feminine gay guy, who probably looks better than most of you fat asses, you all make a big deal out of it.

"Waaaawh I don't want to be shot by Isis"
"Waaawh why isn't he tolerant it's not like didn't just totally justify his ignorant way of thinking by conforming his ideas"

Ga leren Geestesziekje

I don't hate people for being gay, I just hate that over-flamboyant bullshit and the dumb (STD spreading) parades. Also lgbt activists are vapid scum.

I just want to live a normal life without people thinking that I'm a fucking deviant

>You don't see the vast majority of gays dressing up like that.
I don't see any straight people dressing up like that.

Lmao you better buck up those refugees will not "tolerate" like the right do. You'll likely be thrown off a building while anons watch it. I wouldn't be against the "right" heretic.

Homosexuality is a great way to keep inferior genes out of the pool. Also, you gays play with feces too much and it's really fucking gross.

LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE.

>dumb parades

Fuck off.
I went to the Canal Parade last summer and it was fun as fuck.
You guys probably never leave the house so why would you care?

Sup Forums hates everyone. If you think gays are beyond being made fun of. Then you don't want gays to be treated as equals.

>Looks at flag
>Not surprised

Pic related.

Well you're gay.

What makes you think you're not a deviant?
You like dicks and assholes right?

Post you cute lil bum, or else I'll do it for you.

Quit pretending to be retarded, you know deep down pride parades are objectively repulsive spectacles that make everyone who isn't a deranged faggot (like yourself) want to vomit.

Deze?

Blijf in de nederdraad aub

Je bent niet eens helemaal blank.

Yeah that is why I refuse to have anything to do with them. They especially get on my nerve too.

I blame the medias for enforcing this dumb political affiliation with this topic. Now thanks to them all I see is stereotype everywhere and people assume it to be true.

Die ja

Well I believe straight "people" are deranged and repulsive.

Seriously, how you guys can hate on innocent parades is beyond me.

>Why does Sup Forums hate gay people so much?

Because we're part of "everybody".

I didn't hate gays until this thread got made 50 times a day.

>We're not going to vote conservative when half of the base wants to lock up gays for having sex or force them into conversion therapy.

Didn't know Conservatives were Mussies. Fuck off with that bullshit, nigger.

Slechte verlichting oetz

>dat bankstel

>blank en arm

Welk "tentamen" heb je morgen?

Economie en Nederlands.

Dat is trouwens niet mijn bankstel maar van Jeugdzorg oetz.
Ook niet mijn huis want ik woon op kamers.

Daily reminder to report all /lgbt/ spam. Fuck off.

As a bi-scum i hate you since you refuse to breed, you like guys, fine, but you have to make an offspring

>Well I believe straight "people" are deranged and repulsive.
Explain or GTFO.

>Seriously, how you guys can hate on innocent parades is beyond me.
In itself, it's not really that the parades harm anybody, but they're made a big deal of, like, you either support them or you're literally the incarnation of the fucking Devil to you all.

because it's a joke. your whole life that is...
it's nothing more than a fetish and yet you made it into your identity!

in a species characterized by dramatic changes in behavior, behavior can not be used as a classifier.

It can, but it's largely useless.

There's no such thing as gay people just like there's no such thing as gender.

Instead the only reason your group is "racialized" (separated from the rest and treated differently") is so it can be politicized and used as a prop of the bourgeoisie.

You're nothing more than a bourgeois pet.
You're no different than feminists, blacks and transsexuals. All just pets to be used so the bourgeoisie has something to point and say 'look at this group they are oh so oppressed by this majority(WHITE MEN)' and then young people with full hearts and empty brains see you as a cause worth fighting for.

That's how you get to the point where a baker refusing to bake a gay cake is a serious political issue, or where degenerate transsexuals take shits.

It's all a joke. You're not people. You are props. repeat after me:
my identity is a joke.
past my usefulness to the marxists I stop existing.

neck yourself lad

>ik sta beboeid in de huiskamer van jeugdzorg

Maak je leven ajb.

No, having children is shit and so are women.