Brit/pol/ - non-whites are soulless subhumans

>(((EU))) are beginning to offer Britain a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit - is May adopting Trump's business tactic; start by over-valuing, then settle in the middle?
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>NUTTALL THE HANDSOME is the candidate for the Stoke by-election in what will be UKIP's Last Stand
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-18/paul-nuttall-will-be-ukip-candidate-for-stoke-by-election/

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>The PM's Brexit Speech in Full
gov.uk/government/speeches/the-governments-negotiating-objectives-for-exiting-the-eu-pm-speech

>Shadow Brexit Secretary: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>The Copeland by-election and why it matters
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Traffic warden swarmed by flock of kikes in savage anti-British attack by the (((Jewish community)))
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4132678/Traffic-warden-attacked-group-Orthodox-Jews.html

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult
youtube.com/watch?v=eP-eJAOvxn8
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
youtu.be/eQRpRS6J8hE
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=GP5yehUBFVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Le meme soap haha epic

Imperial Leather

Knob head

Farage is a qt

>If this week’s speech by Theresa May on her Brexit plans was designed to reassure the City of London and stop banks from shifting jobs out of the UK, early indications are that it appears to have failed.

>The prime minister is scheduled to address business leaders, but in the meantime a flurry of senior financiers popped up at the event to discuss plans for transferring chunks of their British operations out of the country.

>While many bankers have praised Mrs May’s speech, welcoming the clarity she provided on her strategy, it seems only to have strengthened their belief for the need for swift action to relocate parts of their London-based investment banking operations.

>Axel Weber, the former head of Germany’s central bank who now chairs UBS, told the BBC that “about 1,000” of the Swiss bank’s 5,000-odd employees in London could be affected by Brexit.

>More than 4,000 of the 16,000 staff that JPMorgan Chase employs in the UK could be hit, its chief executive Jamie Dimon told Bloomberg TV.

>“It looks like there will be more job movement than we hoped for,” Mr Dimon said. “We don’t want to — it is not a threat — it is just a fact that we will have to accommodate the new requirements.”

>For the financial services industry, such a break is particularly problematic. Single market rules allow banks to sell products across the EU through “passporting” rules that allow them to bypass local licenses. Eurozone authorities are also expected to move to strip London of its ability to serve as the international hub for euro clearing.

>At Davos, HSBC confirmed plans to move 1,000 roles in its London-based investment bank to Paris, and its chief executive Stuart Gulliver told Bloomberg TV that Brexit would hit about a fifth of the unit’s revenues.

>Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs denied a report in Germany’s Handelsblatt that it was planning to halve its UK staff numbers to 3,000 by moving many jobs to Frankfurt and New York.

Why not just call it YKTD general at this stage

BTFO

>among the white nations of the EU
>Portugal, Spain, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary
>white

>EU
EU founder:
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

>ze Commonwealth
I think that the biggest mistake of colonisation was sparing the natives

The only person BTFO is you scrambling to post a bar of soap in time to be the first poster

The absolute state

>Grovel completely to (((bankers and global finance))) in your speech
>Spend half your speech talking about how the EU vote was NOT against immigration, was NOT against globalism, and was actually a liberal effort to get Britain out of the EU and into trading with the world and keeping its borders open for everyone
>Tell them as best you can that you basically plan on staying in the single market and beg the EU to offer you a lifeline to it (which they have)

>The bankers fuck off anyway

The absolute state of Sharia May

>“We seek a new and equal partnership between an independent, self-governing, global Britain and our friends and allies in the EU" vows Theresa May

>27 countries v. 1 country

"""equal partnership"""

>440 million v. 65 million

"""equal partnership"""

>$15tn GDP v. $2tn GDP

"""Equal partnership""""

>>EU: Bye.
>False

True. The President of the European Council welcomed news of Hard Brexit™.

>express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal

>The Daily Express

Nothing in here says what you're saying it says.

t. Wishful Thinking

>1 EU founder = the views and objectives of 500 million EU citizens

>I think that the biggest mistake of colonisation was sparing the natives

A lesson that's not lost on all the Commonwealth's citizens that will be flooding your country now that you can open up your borders even more to non-Europeans.

We're getting trade only Brexit lads.

If the EU members are dumb enough to want to pay for the privilege via WTO tariffs then happy days.

>May walks away from the negotiations with no deal
>my product's conformity assessment paperwork becomes void overnight
>customs inspector detains my shipment
>he takes samples to send to an approved testing house
>the inspection costs me £700
>detention costs me £80 a day for the ten days it takes to get my results back.
>I also have to pay £900 testing fee
>European ports start having to deal with the unexpected burden of thousands of inspections
>a backlog of testing builds up as a huge range of products sit at the ports awaiting results
>my delivery drivers ends up sat in a queue on the motorway for hours
>the imported goods I need for my product's raw materials can enter the country, but they end up in the same queue leaving
>I can neither export nor import
>my company dies and my workers go on the dole

Thanks hard Brexiteers.

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Memes aside Nuttall is fucked in Stoke so bad
UKIP were on 6% in a poll today

good, normies need to live like hell.

the upside of that would be shitskins fucking off to somewhere in europe

Is Peterborough /ourguy/?

>May walks away from the negotiations with no deal
>Hard Brexit
>Drinking Tory kool-aid

lads i've been listening and reading alot about Sir Mosley. I caught a lot of feels when i saw a picture of him being pushed down to the ground in his old age. It seemed like he was a true patriot in every sense of the word, wanting to stay out of the war because he knew Britain would lose the Empire as a result.

He seemed very tame and kind compared to any other right wing leader in the past century.

I just watched the 1975 interview and the host made me want to go back in time and strangle the absolute state of faggotry and 'gotcha'
questions the host was using.

It also was really sad to see how he felt like he could be called back into service at any time to lead the country, even into his late 70s he still had hope. Are we pussies compared to him?

To be fair Ipsos Mori polls are always different from the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=eP-eJAOvxn8

look at the state of our country lads, if you check his facebook page hes in love with ISIS too.

Brexit will turn out to be the biggest mistake ever.

Stoke On Trent is based as fuk.

Big opportunity

>catholics have always hated europe, catholics are literally muslim invaders from within
>see the 30 years war

The Ottoman Empire was literally on the Protestant side until they were BTFO by Poland and had to pull out.

Fucking hell lads, got taken off a project at work today because I was too good and was embarrassing my female boss. Been side shunted into a non-role.

Proper cut up about it. Really enjoyed what I was doing.

>mfw I still find this attractive

>1 EU founder = the views and objectives of 500 million EU citizens
Yes? The nice thing about the Kalergi plan, and its relation to the EU, is that it's available for everyone to see, and there is definite proof of its existence.

With a lot of other similar documents, they were usually destroyed or people will claim they're "forgeries" (like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion), but this one is clearly outlined and everyone can see that Kalergi wrote it.

You can't say it's just an "anti-semitic canard", and the man explictly mentions Jewish involvement.

Inb4 just vote UKIP daftie
>Nigel
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
>EU citizens
>power
FUCKING A SUBHUMAN TAIG

>He seemed very tame and kind compared to any other right wing leader in the past century
This is bullshit sorry

The whole reason that Britain hated him was because he spent all his time copying Europeans, running around in fashy weird-looking suits and screaming into the mic about THE FLAME THAT WILL NEVER GO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>much tarrifs

Tariffs are IRRELEVANT. When will you thick fools get it through your skulls that single market is about regulatory harmonisation and customs cooperation? Hard Brexit (WTO) would mean THE END OF TRADE.

Yeah Fillon is more or less exactly the same as May.

He was even PM under Sarkozy when there were unprecedented numbers of immigrants coming in, much like how May was Home Sec when the same thing happened.

Difference is France actually has a somewhat coherent anti-immigration party. We have the corpse of UKIP.

>If the EU members are dumb enough to want to pay for the privilege via WTO tariffs then happy days.

Eh, you do realise you will have to pay these too, right?

In fact, you've already agreed to pay all of Nissan's future tariffs on exports to the Single Market in the event of Hard Brexit. You're getting absolutely spit-roasted between us and the nips.

Do qt UKIP girls exist?

Nah, that would be Rochford...

>UKIP girls
Check out blacked.com

Nigel's LBC show is done, here's Patriotic Populist's youtube upload of the show:

youtu.be/eQRpRS6J8hE

There was that blonde tart who's probably slept her way around every party by now.

>Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Required reading

Yeah

>incoherent ramblings from exiled Scottish paedophile about da joos

lol ok

Kinda proves that there's no non-insane eurosceptic position though 2bh

For you.

maybe you are misunderstanding. he never seems to advocate for violence or genocide or really even has a hard-on against the jews, just, ahem, specific jews. He even went on that anti-globalism tirade in the 60s about how it exploited the 3rd world.

His passion and aggression and Britain First mentality is one thing, but he wasn't GAS THE PAKIS, RACE WAR NOW

i'm from peterborough mate
it is utterly fucked
most of my family did a white flight from the city to the suburbs

Could someone please tell me if these Mosleys are rare or not.

>but he wasn't GAS THE PAKIS, RACE WAR NOW
But he still stole their clothing and style which means people saw him that way

If he hadn't've sperged out he could have become Prime Minister

The rest of the world, over 200 countries, trade together and with EU members, without themselves being EU members, without having the 'single market' bag of terms that include fees, open borders, ECJ rulings.

WTO tariffs are relevant bevause the EU members have a trade surplus with us £68bln in 2015, source: ONS), so it will cost them more in payments to us than it will us to them, sooo, net, we would get £€billions from them for the privilege of trade with us.

I finally did it. I filtered YKTD. Hopefully my experience here will improve now.

Jews are preferable to Muslims.

>>Protocols of the Elders of Zion
>Required reading

it's ripped off from an obscure novel ya daft goon
have you been outside today?

>Russian pretending to care about non-whites in the UK

You have a lot of work to do in your own country desu

>H-h-h-ere I go!

Nice.

His mistake was adopting the image and too much of the rhetoric. His views were fine and I like the man but he fucked himself by not realising that Italian Fascism was for Italians.

Last one

Thats her

The Jews cause the Muslims so the point is moot

Yeah and Anne Frank's diary was real

>black people
>islam
>communism

dshonourable mentions
>abbos (but they're basically extinct)

Are these the only real problems?

Jean Marie le Pen named Kalergi, Nick Griffin named Kalergi, Strache named Kalergi, Frauke Petry named Kalergi
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

youtube.com/watch?v=GP5yehUBFVM

Subhuman taig. Your grandkids will be octoroons. At last your useless race will be erased

>we want a comprehensive free agreement in 18 months
>we must leave the single market
>no deal is better than a bad deal

May has listened to the free trade, deregulation, free market worshiping Tory lolbertarians. She's been moulded like soft putty. She'll fail and we'll be fucked.

Corbyn might even get in.

He's not Russian, back off Simo.

>Corbyn might even get in
lel

Britain, America, and Canada should form an economic union.

See

contentedness
hedonism

>Yeah and Anne Frank's diary was real
It was... a bit of it.

>country
Non-whites should be exterminated.
>mudshits
Good goy

My family made a similar migration lad UTP

>Corbyn might even get in.

Nah, the only thing that could have secured a Corbyn government was if the economy FINALLY (and it IS coming) collapsed completely and the Tories' image of being "The Party of the Economy" was shattered, but that won't happen because if it does it'll be blamed on Brexit instead

Yeah, let's give our sovereignty away to the Yanks instead of the Germans you fucking slime

He's not fucking Scottish lad

Haggis Merchant spotted

>just fuck my shit up

Not trying to defend the Jews, I don't like them, but there's real actual proof that Muslims are a bigger threat while the stuff regarding Judaism is mostly conspiracy, even if it is probable.

Again, I don't like either though.

>Nick Griffin

well he's certainly a credible source

The adoption of the blackshirt came years after the party's formation when it was apparent that communists and Jews were conspiring against him and he couldn't rely on the police to protect him and his supporters (Cable Street being the obvious example).

Fascism was a vehicle for his economic reforms. He just got redpilled hard on Jews when they tried to take away his right to speak.

That's true. I'm Turkish.
House of Johnson-Bogdanoff

when and where was this taken?

>He's not fucking Scottish lad
No, he's a Highland Jew.

>a credible source

He's since moved out of country

At his old home, it was a reporter

>being in any union apart from the UK
>selling ourselves to the people who stabbed us in the back
>a country who punished us more than Germany/Japan after WW2

Here in Portugal we just had the inquisition, made all jews catholic by force and never bothered about it again

they were 20% of the population

Is the high quality pepe poster here?

Well, the source is the documentation readily available, isn't it? He's just pointing out that it's not some taboo subject that nobody dares speak about.

Oswald Mosley was a Fabian.

That means the guy you all worship was literally a Blairite.

if he is I would like to request the defective coal pepe

Reminder

>pro-EU neoliberal establishment shill surging in french polls because he pretended to be a bit patriotic

JUST

It's literally the same here
François Fillon = Theresa May
Le Pen = UKIP

Also you have mongs on Sup Forums rooting for Fillon because simply Le Pen is a bit economically leftist

There was one. Once.

REDCOATS HAVE INVADED THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>made all jews catholic by force
OF COURSE they """""""converted""""""
>made all jews catholic by force
le it's about le culture maymay

You don't understand.

Let me make this really, really simple.

If lorries can't get out of the country because of the backlog of customs inspections. We can't fucking export or import. 44% of our trade ends until an agreement is made. Not only that, but we we'd have to renegotiate the 44 trade agreements the EU has with the rest of the world.

This is unprecedented. We're talking about economic meltdown.

have one on me Ragnar

>ECJ rulings

If you want to export your goods to the Single Market, they have to comply with Single Market standards - which in effect means you'll have to comply with CJEU rulings.

>The rest of the world, over 200 countries, trade together

>EU GDP = $15tn
>China GDP = $9tn
>India GDP = $2tn

How you gonna replace the Single Market within two years again? This is of course assuming the big economies of the world don't ride you sideways in trade negotiations, if they result in trade deals at all.

>open borders

The English premier May was forced by India to offer more favourable visas to Indian migrants in exchange for trade talks after her last visit to India. You're still gonna have open borders, just from poor brown countries.

> without having the 'single market' bag of terms that include fees

All your future trade deals will have thousands of strings attached. This time though, instead of having one single set of rules in the form of the Single Market rules, with one single institution to hear disputes on them (the Court of Justice of the EU), you'll have dozens of different sets of rules with dozens of different countries.

>WTO tariffs are relevant bevause the EU members have a trade surplus with us £68bln in 2015

You're assuming that trade surplus will survive post-WTO rules, which is a very generous assumption straight from voodoo economics, i.e. "higher prices won't affect demand!".

>t. wishful thinking

We have the bigger market and you have the smaller one.

>spends years attacking refugees for fleeing hellish conditions the british created
>becomes a refugee because some leftist fags doxxed him

Wrong
Jewish subversion leads to secularism and then to open borders, if you don't want Islam then stop the Jews

>Also you have mongs on Sup Forums rooting for Fillon because simply Le Pen is a bit economically leftist
Hmmmmm... Almost as if (((((((((((((((some))))))))))))))) people care more about money than nation

You realise he's not saying

>"GUESS WOT MY M8 AT THE FOX AND HOUND RECKONS HE HEARD KALERGI SAYING THIS IN THE GENTS", right?

If Griffin says the capital Norway is Oslo would you facepalm at that too?