What are the most depressing facts you know about this world in terms of temporary human conflicts as well as natural...

What are the most depressing facts you know about this world in terms of temporary human conflicts as well as natural facts.

Open my eyes to reality Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

images.ipac.caltech.edu/stsci/stsci-prc-2011-31-e/stsci_stsci-prc-2011-31-e_15516.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA
youtube.com/watch?v=vvmPjdDDDS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

15 million people are Jewish

We are in the middle of nowhere.
Every other planet lined up can fit between us and our moon.

black people have bigger wieners

The world is a giant rotten apple and we are maggots crawling on the surface

The US has had the infrastructure to feed every human being on the planet since the end of WW2, and could grow the necessary amount of food to do it in Kansas and any 2 of its neighboring states. Human politics make this impossible without the US going on a crusade and conquering the world.

earth is an insignificant spec of dust

Every human on the planet could live the lifestyle that American middle class enjoy, if we just started building spin habitats in space, and started launching humans to them.

I call bullshit.

that OP is a shill

We won't fuck sexy ayylmaos in our lifes

People say the earth is overpopulated.

Everyone on earth can live in Texas.

THIS IS NOT TO SCALE REEEEEEEEEE!

People say we are undergoing a glubol warming but the globe is a lie and we are freezing like rats in a russian winter right now.

Everyone on earth could live in a prison cell. "Live" makes no statement about the quality of life.

CGIs. do you have any genuine photograph?
No you don't.

Kek.

Overpopulation has nothing to do with physical space.

It has to do with A. finite resources B. future technology (nanotechnology and human augmentation)

A large population would be too unstable to allow the future to be

Arcturus is pleb tier. Anyone got that comparison with Canis Majoris?

Only 800 lifetimes of approximately 62 years each separate you from your ancestor who lived around 50,000 years ago. Of those 800 ancestors, 650 of them lived in caves

leaf reeeeeeeeeee

a) you're talking about oil. Its not running out, and can be synthesized at a decent price

b) how does nano and human aug (wtf) lower the capacity?

Hence the coming Day of the Rake.

>Depicts stars from space as visible.
>Depicts stars from space as yellow.

Holy shit pleb tier.

Thanks, now that really makes me feel insignificant.

It's true. Look it up. Space is mostly just empty

A. I'm talking about potassium, red phosphorus, certain special metals made for computers and phones

B. You know all the shootings and various other evil things people do (murdering, burglary, etc etc) Imagine how extreme there acts could be in 20-30 years with the internet being fleshed out and nanotech being cheao

It's just a size comparison.

Yeah and just imagine the quality of life when humans are packed like sardines. Really makes you think.

No matter how much you love somebody, they don't have to love you back. worst feeling ever.

we're fuck all

images.ipac.caltech.edu/stsci/stsci-prc-2011-31-e/stsci_stsci-prc-2011-31-e_15516.jpg

find a better diagram yourself.

This is true. More than half of Europe's fruits and vegtables is grown in Almeria, Spain. It's a relatively small area (26,000 hectacres) on the map of Europe. Pic related are greenhouses stretching as far as the eye can see.

More depressing than that is that we're physically and aesthetically literal subhumans compared to our ancestors

how about this
youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA

I doubt it, I think there are a LOT more "Jews" then they'd like us to think. I live in a rural town with less than 8,000 people in it, and there are countless "Jews" here. It just doesn't make sense, if they're only supposed to be like 2% of the population in this country.

We're all going to die one day.

Also before the ending of the last ice age the world looked like pic related. The mythical "aryan" race lived all over the globe. They were extremely advanced, probably more so than us. And now modern scientists think that 12,000 years ago humans were just coming out of being cave monkeys because all we find is evidence of them living in their post apocalyptic way.

It's unusually cold there now so there's a vegetable shortage here. It's quite difficult to find a courgette. I think suppliers are shipping veggies in from the US to compensate

Wait... *gets a job* ...are you saying we was sovereigns?

We could "survive" in that amount of space. "Live" is an entirely different concept for many humans. We require massive amounts of space.

Everyone quickly watch Mouse Utopia.
youtube.com/watch?v=vvmPjdDDDS4

The holocaust was real:
We tried to get rid of the Jews but failed and likely will never get a 2nd chance.

This gets me all the time.
I can understand why so many people here are in denial, depressing as fuck.

True,but the living conditions would be like Kowloon City.

The sun will explode one day. Everything we have done or ever will do will be gone. Our bloodlines will vanish. We will never be 'advanced' enough to travel beyond our solar system to reach 'safety' in a lifetime.

Everything humanity has done will eventually be nothing.

Beat me to it.

Estimated time before the sun gets weak and expands is 2-5 BILLION years. We will either be dead of something else or so far gone from here we don't even resemble humans by then.

You can't ever be sure that everything you know is nothing more than a thought of your own mind.