SWEDEN PLEASE STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c

Sup Forums let's get right into it i'm a Muslim but even i don't wont to see Sweden become like this i fell empathy to the beaten up Swedish police, women, and Swedish people they did nothing wrong it's the fucking Jewish Zionist and the USA who destabilize the fucking middle east the swedes don not deserve it it's thier libtard government fault if their is some swede reading this then i say this as a Muslim do not accept more economic immigrant whatsoever and deport every last one of them kick them all out and better keep Sweden homogenise.

sweden is lost cause. just accept it

Fuck Sven and Sweden

>algeria

Why are so many rapists and criminals in Europe from this shit country?

Don't blame the US for what your muslims are doing.
No one is forcing your shitskin brother to rape or steal.

Because they're fucking inbred, more so than Haredim

Fuck americans niggers and jews the root of all this.

Fuck your inbred mom, Ahmed

Fuck your sister ugly nigger jew proxy.

So this guy starts crying because of what?

We sincerely appreciate your attention. I hope you have a peaceful life

They were under French influence for too long.

No.

When the French ruled Algeria, the restaurants and cafés were open during their starvation month, women were allowed to wear skirts and trousers and people were moderate.

And they gone. Now the islamists are the leaders.

Without europeans to lead them, arab countries fall into islamism.

i hope the swedes wake up soon before it's too late for them

>Islamists are the leaders
Lmao. Algeria went into a civil war to stop Islamists from being leaders.

How about fucking algérians getting out of France first, Mouloud ?

yes indeed and in fact those Islamist still exist today as part of terrorist groups and organization the Algerian government fights them and kills them without mercy to keep Islamism at bay

Indeed.
And their victory was only delayed.

Algeria kicked french out because french is fucking weak the Vietnamese beats like the German beats them and everybody else

>blame the US
Control your country before you shittalk Sven.

>did nothing wrong
They did something wrong, they never took a stand and only watched it happen

if it weren for the Jewish controlled US who ousted Qaddafi and Saddam and try to oust Assad this could not happen to Europe overall it's the fucking Jews fault for pushing globalism and multiculturalism to europe