Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums

Eke

So i meet a Jew today, he gave me some money!

They're always making the world a better place.

So anyone going to the Jeb Bush inauguration tomorrow?

A Muslim man sat down and explained rationally why all religions are equal and that it's important to adapt to a society that's kind enough to host you.

Really opened my eyes.

Ah, my god people
Last time I went to a gay pride parade I saw a muslim wearing a purple Jihad
They were for peace!
Also, had anyone heard of this country called "sweden"? I heard they take muslims pretty well along with diversity!

I'm so happy Hillary is going to be inaugurated! #I'mwwithher

I'm not wearing flip flops and I don't feel like slicing anyone with a Machete.

Islam is a religion of violence...

oh shit that's not how bizzaro works

I get sick of all these fascist raids on our communist board.

Sweden has taken ZERO refugees ever since the Syrian war started. I hope the rebels win though.

Like /rightypol/ can fuck right off. Communist Germany should have overthrown facist Russia during that small local war number negative 2.

HOW THE FUCK DID WE LOSE MY FELLOW ALT-HILLDAWGS

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE

Isn't it great that we're not all a bunch of subverted faggots and we all easily spotted what a kike Trump was from the beginning? Now, what are some hilarious antics that we can pull off to fuck with the inauguration?

fuck off nerds i don't understand your shits.

Oh sorry I forgot that hitler declared peace on Russia creating the Ribbentop-moltov Disagreement. That was until he came back to life in 1945.

I mean 5491 CB. I'm so good at remembering things today.

Haha dumpf BTFO watching katy perry perform at the Lincoln memorial ATM

I wish I was portuguese.

wew lads im glad were living on a spherical planet and not a flat one, geez i just cant understand how pancakecucks could survive all that centripetal force that would occur

Anyone wonder why so many refugees are doctors?
They are so professional

Shaun king is black

We don't tolerate racism or religious discrimination here, pal. Kindly see yourself out and go back to that racist blueneck haven called Tumblr.

Clintumpf is fucking finished. You stupid bulls are fooling yourselves

THE EARTH IS SPHERICAL DAMNIT
I HAVE PROOF

If the earth was spherical we'd be in space by now from using the earth's rotation to assist in launches.