Aren't you guys afraid of speaking the truth on here with all the government surveliance going on?

aren't you guys afraid of speaking the truth on here with all the government surveliance going on?

With the advent of AI everything is going to be sorted and all you red pilled dudes are going to be doxxed by the liberally run NSA within 20 years time

you will be rounded up and put in fema camps while the newly organized left will come after the guns

its all going down!! everything is saved and reviewed there is a porftfolio on all of you and your marked dangerous

Other urls found in this thread:

navy.com/dam/Navy/Navy-IMG/Downloads/pdf/officer/iw-brochure.pdf).
youtube.com/watch?v=bliFkRnN6e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, because i am not a first worlder

They can't arrest us all, OP.

Look here faggot, we all believe in freedom of speech. Trump has 8 of those 20 years in the bag and he will line up a good successor after him. The only one worrying is you

Kek, truth. At least you know it, too many of your countrymen think your country matters.

t. Fellow second world nation

>people with no guns try to take away with people with guns
>implying the local police will take away our guns
>implying there is enough federal police even if they wanted to take away our guns

why should we care

Joke's on them, lost all my guns in a boating accident.

I'm on a list, you're on a list. We're all on a list.

It's cool, US gov tried to recruit me as a cyber warfare officer (sent me a pamphlet)...no idea how they got my info.

thought about

ultimately dont care

we live in a shit world

i have ways of deffending myself if said round up happens

i've been on this shit hole site late 07, it's probably already a big file anyways

anonimoose will get you

Pretty sure this is bait but I'm still hooked. You still have it?

Anyone that would wind up here is probably being watched before they found out about this place. I don't really care, I don't hold any extremist views and my ambition atm is to be an accountant on the tax farm and have a quiet life anyways. Because there are now more cameras on the tax farm than ever doesn't really mean all that much. I am consistently surprised however at all the hateful vitriol that happens here, with all the stupid shit people say on here I feel this site is nothing more than a open honeypot anyways. At least some people do somethinking before they post, sometimes. . .

i think i recall the jews saying something similar in Warsaw circa 1941

>truth
>Sup Forums
Pick one

He is here!

For years, yes. But then I realized that someone must face off with the Redcoats on the green at Lexington.

All that takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

>aren't you guys afraid of speaking the truth on here with all the government surveliance going on?
This place is satire.

Nah it was honestly a few years back....like 2010. It had a brochure and a few different papers in it ( brochure was kinda similar to navy.com/dam/Navy/Navy-IMG/Downloads/pdf/officer/iw-brochure.pdf). I was just about to go to university.

Not bait....tripped me out to be honest. I played Americas army a bit back in the day (giant honeypot maybe?) but like...I don't know how they got my personal info (address, full name, etc). Still kinda scares me but I just accept the fact that I'm on a list somewhere.

this place already is a CIA honeypot
Lmao why do you think its still up?

thoth is osiris' bitch

that's why we need constant influx of normies

they cant v& us all

pic thoroughly rel8ed

all my posts are satire leaf

>inplying I didn't die a long time ago

Proverbs 3:25

If they want to find you they can, stop being a fucking pussy, they value information that is good and decent anyways, larping aside pol is about the unbridled hardcore truth that is in places that most won't touch with a ten feet pole. And exemplifies the epitomy of freedom of speech whilst still being a containment board for retards.. Speech needs to be free because it is unpopular.. what everyone else wants to hear is no effort. Pursuant of the truth no holds barred. Not afraid to throw others under the bus either.

The whole point of freedom of speech is the ability to say what is not acceptable, not that it should become a thing to do just because. Freedom of speech in the US is so unique and the internet harbors that philosophy.. it's the speech that you do not like! that should be the most protected..

This.

Like i give a fuck about what western(sodom) government thinks about me... a little user from a little non-country in fucking eastern europe...

In eastern europe most people don't buy shit on the internet and think pirating isn't just legal but how it supposed to be kek.

Being irrelevant countrie is fucking top tier for regular pleb especially if your non-countrie is not poor shit hole.

No thankfully I am protected by the constitution

Suck it CIA

Nope. The FBI was tapping my home phone when I was 9 years old because I used to dial in to a private local forum that all the rocket scientists from the Marshall Space Flight Center used to chat on after hours, and I used to correspond with a noted USSR agent (who would help me understand enough about rocket science that I could then go ask my rocket scientists friends about their work which they'd then love to tell me about).

And I still got a job working at Marshall Space Flight Center years later. LOL.

The FBI knows every pic I've ever fapped to and every thing I've ever posted, including when I would tell people if they were really that mad at Obama, all they had to do to fix their problem was learn to shoot and have the balls to actually go do it, and later, learn to fly drones and stop being so lazy as to not do a bit of travel.

There is not 1 actually "dangerous" thing that is ever posted here.

And remember, the FBI have been scanning every bit of data sent to Sup Forums servers for years. Smile, you are on FBIChan!

Do you really think your proxies will inevitably protect you if they want to find out who you are, speak your mind plainly as you see it and contribute to the global understanding of how things are..

Try this on if you're a new fag.. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.. doesn't mean you hate all black people, but some blacks are niggers.. it's liberating.. some people walk through their entire life living a hollow existance never truly expressing how they feel and thus never coming to a grander realization of a vast amount of issues.. LIVE a little.. and when the venting is cast away you'll come out of it as a better and more honest man for it.

Well, it might have been from posting here. FBI has been monitoring this site for years, and IP traces and a few calls can solve who most posters are pretty quickly.

I know for a fact that everything I say here (or anything I'm doing online at all) is being monitored by Satanists that run my town. My employers are in on it and they constantly hint at this. The more you know, the more they'll watch you. As long as you believe that (((Trump))) is the real deal, you're safe though, you're doing exactly what they want you to do like all the rest of the sheep.

Also they say there will be a day when the government will put colored slips on each of our doors. There will be green slips, yellow slips and red slips. There won't be much detail included on the forms but if you are given a red slip, you'll be asked to report to a specific location at a specific time. Once there, they'll put you into a fema camp and eventually execute you. They'll be watching you if you try to run. Yellow means they need to keep an eye on you but you have room for redemption and green means you're a normie that'll fit well in their new world order.

And then when you are finally broken free of that, THEN you will start to realize who is trying to control you and who aren't!

That's the only good thing about my government being completely incompetent.

Yup.

calm down cowboy.. holy fuck.. this shit goes with the territory, there's a thing as getting too loose.. but if you're wind up too tight, this is good for you!

So what? They'll know I enjoy sticking carrots in my ass for the fibroids and pleasure.

haha jokes on you
they don't care over here

It's possible..I was active on a few other questionable forums back in the day.

One of them eventually 100% turned into a honeypot after the admin/founder got picked up by the feds, looking back that's probably how they got my info.

But out of all my siblings / friends, I'm the only one that got one of those letters....so it afaik it wasn't like a standard recruitment attempt..and it was specifically for cyberwarfare.

its for the lolz

>We will get you, goyim. Just you wait and see.
>[hand-rubbing intensifies]
Do your worst.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

youtube.com/watch?v=bliFkRnN6e4

Why do I care? I'm a nobody from PA who has no political, or credibility to start a movement.

>aren't you guys afraid of speaking the truth on here with all the government surveliance going on?

>With the advent of AI everything is going to be sorted and all you red pilled dudes are going to be doxxed by the liberally run NSA within 20 years time

If I have any kids they'll know I lived the redpill life as a young man in a hellish time .. legit

Also gonna have to murda me my man to take my guns and free speech ;^)

That guy is a kike by the way.

Bundy ranch flipped me realize I'm just a meat popcicle.

so why if there isnt one thing dangerous posted here is it a fbi chan?

if theres no valuable int then why are they inting it up#

fucking int guys, i know their type from the army

>white vans are gonna come for a bunch of autistic, racist tin foil hats inhabiting a Vietnamese knitting board

Everything is fine mate.

I think having an honest understanding of who/what is in control through discourse and thought would produce more compliant citizens anyway as opposed to the subversive control shit. Instructions are easier to follow if written down... :(

With so much obfuscated and confusing crap going on, I don't know how anyone who tries to think can get anywhere (At least here in burgerland).

Ultimate profitability would be maximized if the energy wasted on confusion was conserved, by power structures being more honest about their intentions in some ways. Or maybe I'm the idiot.

Too much of this craziness seems like a threat to civilized behaviour/civilization in all of its forms.

Would love to try a thinktank job if anyone is listening :)

hahahahahahahaha can we fish sometime?

If people knew that the world was being controlled by Satanic entities they would not be compliant. These people don't want things to be alright and run efficiently, they want to slowly but surely run us into the ground, hurt us, murder us, steal from our souls, etc. There is no compromising or getting along, it has to be a secret or it wouldn't work.

This world acts like it lives forever.

>Too much of this craziness seems like a threat to civilized behaviour/civilization in all of its forms.
What makes people crazy is their inability to structurally socially or otherwise being inable to say what they really mean without facing repercussions.. We live in a house of mirriors and illusions.. strip away the illusions to its very core and you will get the truth of what people actually think. And funny enough.. bants aside.. it's some pretty elegant and relevant things. PC has destroyed honesty, and Sup Forums is the cure.

The path from PC to becoming honest might be obscene to some.. but ofcourse people spurt out obscenities having their voice muffled down for so long about everyday things to big things. If you want to know what people think, let them speak their mind, which again is the primary function of the 1st ammendment of the US and is unique in so many ways in comparison to nations that don't have it. The internet through voluntarism have decided that it should bea medium for the global voice to be allowed to be heard irrespective of this. The one who tunes into that.. will know what is TRULY going on.. and if you give people that freedom to decide for themselves what they desire most, they will not often dissapoint you!

:(

By 'this craziness', i wasn't referring to Sup Forums ;)

If you are frozen in fear do you really believe in the things you say you believe?

dude have you read the bible?

lucifer satan is the ultimate red pill

god created him as the cherub and made him the prefection of creation and then made all the other choirs of angels and when god created man he ordered the angels to service mankind

BUT LUCIFER said man has no place before god and literally created a universe where he and his angels privately whorshiped a god that gave nothing back

yet you think jesus is the answer because he was basically one of millions of neos from the matrix that come in here and do some voodoo shit and create religions, well mohamad was the last one so who do you wanna turn to now?

lucifer or god, they both funnel into the creator so whats the problem even the path of jesus funnels into the creator

everyone is working for the same team spiritually, we've all done this before and now were just making it better by stopping car accidents and creating minor things that were bad the first time around to turn good

>Vanning a worthless NEET
joke would be on them, m8. i got nothing else going on.

You can´t have swallowed many of the pills friendo.
After enough of them dying in combat against the servants of evil seems a relief from this gay earth with it´s cucked humanity ruled over by Hyksos-jews who has been trying to fuck it all up in the name of Baphomet / Moloch / Satan for 2000 years.

What´s left to fear user? Also
>20 years
Top lel it will be before that, the great war I mean.

It is true.

Do your duty and feed the neural nets!

That's very cute of a self defeating puzzle you have created for you there, only problem is we're changing all that right now in real time.

I understand that you're perplexed for many years it fostered the notion.. they are in charge, there is nothing we can do to change it.. It's precisely what has just happened and people like you are still reeling, it takes a while to adjust to a new scenario, it's like a master chess player on a certain board.. and not only do you change the board, you flip it upside down and add multiple dimensions to it.. "what is this i don't understand"..

>"in the great race war to come the blacks will fight against the whites"

>what about the mexicans?

>the mexicans with the blacks

>what about the vietnameise

>with THE BLACKS

>oh if they had the vietnamiese i would join the blacks too

>NO! YOU DONT GET IT THE SIDES ARE ALREADY PICKED MAN

In Bruges

rounding up all the redpilled in the same place is not a good idea

I vote for the Dane!

Only Germany has to worry about being arrested about speaking their minds, leaf.

Oh noooo, people might hate me because I'm crass abloobloo fuck off.

>satan is the ultimate red pill

Get the fuck outa here you faggot. Learn to think for yourself

>a leaf

I'm not surprised

FEED THE NEURAL NETS!
WE DEMAND IT!

Yeah, just look at this place, LOL

I myself have been on a government watch list ever since I published an anti-big government editorial in an official Air Force newspaper in 1985.

It's not so bad. Every now and then I have one of those "moments" - an odd click on the telephone, a strange pause on my computer, or I get pulled aside for a special inspection by the TSA. Otherwise, it's just life as usual.

See, what a lot of people don't take into account is this: There are a LOT of people. And a very high percentage of those people hold anti-government views here in the Information Age, when all the corruption is pretty much out in the open.

No matter how much they try, the government can not interfere directly in the lives of everyone they want to keep an eye on. Not even close. So I just don't worry about it. I express my opinion, which is fairly subversive but certainly not unpatriotic, when and where I please. So should everyone else on this board.

What are they going to do, seize my NEET assets? Throw me in jail and spend government money to support me?

your right

its all about lord neptune

Also how is the left going to take our guns forcibly? They don't have a force. I'm tired of this "military follows orders no matter what" that is not how coups work nor have they ever worked that way. Successful coups are with the military and at least in America, our military will never fight for taking away our rights.

You wanted this, you wanted the break from the programming nonsense and the system is still in shock hillary preprinted papers going "madame president road to the whte house" but it didn't happen, there are many reasons why, let's start with the logical and pragmatic one and then move to the more elusive parameters.. pragmatically the US is in 19 trillion debt, and the left spend money and the right create wealth by being surruptitious assholes about it how to spend various things and what projects to initiate.

On the layer above that.. is the public.. because the public is not pragmatic, they understand the world based on stories and narratives, something that the press have mastered to manipulate long ago. So what is the narrative.. they're going out of style.. this kind of propaganda.. and like a fish that's used to swimming in a certain way goes.. what happens to me next, you are going to be just fine, even better off for it, because you have become accustomed to swimming in filth and now you will swim in clean water! and the little fishies will bask and enjoy this delightful new experience, it's not new, it's not something they NEVER experienced, it's just that the left pushed it to such a point that they forgot what doing good and reasonable activity feels like. So they need a little bit of a reminder.

"AI" self-modifies; it doesn't literally "learn." It isn't conscious. That's not possible. It pisses me off that it's presumably purposely marketed under a sensationalistic name like "AI" in order to make impressionable retards believe it's possible for people to create life out of nothing but numbers and a circuit board. Sad.

LOL I'd love to hear what you think you're doing to change anything. Everyone on this board thinks they've taken down the big bad mean leftist monster without realizing that they control both sides and (((Trump))) is just another one of Satan's servants.

I don't care I say what I want and they can't do anything about it

You're a fucking idiot. Have you heard of neural nets? General purpose AI? Deep learning algorithms?

Get out of here you fucking dimwit

Yes; I program them, idiot. Nothing a programmer programs is conscious or alive. Kill yourself.

They already know who we are.
As long as we shitpost 16 hours a day they don't care.

They should probably be actively working againt those who want to shut places like this down, lest we actually go outside and spread our autism that way.

>"AI" self-modifies; it doesn't literally "learn."

Your brain self modifies itself, it doesn't "learn"

Retard

Yep sad world but I'm just observing now I don't even care to take part in any movement

The AI is going to be smart enough to understand the reality of genetic/racial differences and able to read statistics on violence.

I don't worry about any of this shit because I am rich and white. But all the niggers here should dolphinately be worried.

Anyone in the household could make a post on an IP so everyone has to be arrested.

Being a NEET is their way of keeping you in a prison. They prevent you from getting jobs on purpose.

You sound like an underage edgy know it all.
GET OFF THIS BOARD

>It isn't conscious.
So you assume.
I don't think we know enough about consciousness to say for sure.

haha.. there's nobody on this board that took down the evil bad man leftist monster.. ofcourse the leftists are monsters but i can explain to you easily why trump won.. jonah and the whale parable. correlate that with trump. It's a little thing that is kept in as formula to save nations that are about to be terminated for their sins/last chance of redemption.

So the parable goes.. jonah was told nineveh (quniform for iraq) is going to be destroyed, unless you testify to them.. now jonah was not the usual "i love you god i do whatever you say" he took the first boat out, and said fuck you.. i'm out.. he was intercepted at sea.. there was a mighty storm in the parable.. and jonah was swallowed up by a fish (fishers of men) cuniform of nineveh is house of fish. And spat out to testify to nineveh which he had just tried to run away from, he testified because otherwise nineveh would be destroyed by a strong army and nineveh was spared and they heard the warning.

Now then jonah is a little bit miffy and argues with god over why he was chosen because he was not a good man in every respect.. indeed.. but he was the perfect man for the task, and that's all that mattered.

Correlate this with trump. You'll see something interesting snowflake..

Wish we could have coffee.

no.
Simply because talking truth to power and open free speech is the best way to resist the repression that comes.

And who would want to shut down this bastion of dank memes anyway when its the golden honeypot?

Because you want to hear how we took you down, how did this nightmare unfold and why? god wills it :) You are on the wrong side..

You really are on the wrong side you don't realize it by now, your arguments they are wrong and just let's put it another way.. during the judgement after the cloud army does what they do.. they gather every nation in the valley of jehosephat the valley of the decision.. and they make every nation they judge into two camps.. the ones on the left (and the goats/islam/judaism the defiant ones of saturn), go into destruction of all their lineages.. game over, the ones on the right go into the kingdom.

That's not true. They want to start arresting people who post racist comments on facebook pages of news sites.

Yeah exactly that's how it is for me and my spouse as well. It's very depressing.

I'm sorry, are you trying to say that Trump might not seem perfect but he's good for the task? Otherwise I don't get your point. If so, you're completely wrong. There is absolutely zero chance that that Satan worshiping kike will do anything good for humanity.

There is no left or right, there is just Satan and all of his agents, and the big illusion that they perform to keep us confused, distracted, passive, complacent, etc. To keep us from challenging their system whatsoever. They have complete infallible control over us.

Stranger things have happened.

Oh yeah, I know that, and I know exactly where Trump and all of those who worship him will be heading too.

?

People should not fear their government.

Government should fear its people.

>There is no left or right, there is just Satan and all of his agents, and the big illusion that they perform to keep us confused, distracted, passive, complacent, etc. To keep us from challenging their system whatsoever. They have complete infallible control over us.

this is why you think probably mark of beast is microchip.

Nonono you don't understand what's going on clearly let me explain to you.. there's a beast empire to rise BUT simultaneously god rises up 7 kings and 8 princely men to stand against it (joel 3 micah 5) . against the 10 kingdoms of the beast empires egypt assyria babylon medo persia rome greece, which leads to islam. which venerates the cube and the star meteorite at the corner.

See you're not told that god creates defenders against this empire, you're just told "capitulate because it's going to rule the entire world so make arrangements" false..

Now 3 are plucked out by the root of the 7 (subjects by invasion) so it's 7 vs 7 essentially. 7 kings 8 princely men (the christians) 10 kingdoms of the islamic empire that the mahdi will make greater than ever before 7 kings of empire with 3 plucked out of root to follow it. Essentially even steven.

what's that the long road to telling you what a buffon you are?

Then none of this matters.