TRIGGERING sign ideas

I attend one of the better universities in california, and tomorrow there will be a "walk out" in protest of the inauguration.

I'm personally am largely libertarian and not a big fan of Trump, but I cant miss an opportunity to trigger these fucking retards. I'm going to the protest wearing American flag pants and shirt, and I'll be bringing a large posterboard/sign.

Any good ideas on what to put on the sign? I want to put something that will trigger them but also a position I'm willing to defend. Also nothing explicitly pro-trump.

ideas so far:
>"Leaks are good because they expose the truth" "Trump is an illegitimate president" CHOOSE ONE

>Men's rights are not important!

>Your ideas are illegitimate because you are [insert race here]

>Who here is the most victimized? Round one (ding ding)

>You're responsible for your actions when intoxicated except when relating to sex

idk gimme some ideas. I can choose two, one on front one on back.

I'll provide pics tomorrow

>pic related, one idea

Try not being autistic.

>I love the police

6/10

transableism is not a mental disorder

I like the last one the most.

>"Leaks are good because they expose the truth" "Trump is an illegitimate president" CHOOSE ONE
I like this one most.

I wouldn't go with this one. Most of them literally believe this so you won't trigger much.

>Your ideas are illegitimate because you are [insert race here]
People will misinterpret it too much and it would be better to have one that can't be too misinterpreted

>Who here is the most victimized? Round one (ding ding)
Second favorite choice. Still think they will take it literally and just team up on you.

>You're responsible for your actions when intoxicated except when relating to sex
I think you should keep it related to Trump as much as possible for maximum salt.

If I were to go about it myself i'd probably just try to extract salt instead of debating by writing "You lost, we won, and your tears are delicious" and draw a picture of a crying cartoon baby head.

isnt it better if they actually believe it, cause that imporves my argument, rather than strawmanning?

I do want to extract maximum salt, but I don't want to have to defend trump cause I don't support him. The baby crying idea is hilarious though I might incorporate that somehow. thanks

I don't get the reason for this one, don't they agree with this?

just write

>NIGGERS

on it

ya it would be ironic, I guess. same as ">Your ideas are illegitimate because you are [insert race here]"

"Get a job"

"Bankers deserve bailouts"

"California is not important "

"No ones lives matter "

"The Jews"

"Women's cooking class registration "

"Women's fitness registration here "

"Traditional Women Are Hot"

>attends university in California
>Largely Libertarian
>Not a big fan of Trump
>"le masquerade as trump lover to rustle jimmies"

"Keep Walking, Education Is Obviously Wasted On People Like You To Begin With"

I literally said I dont want to be connected to trump, just want to rustle

Yeah I guess. But if you're going for infighting a victim olympics would be the way to go. Idk, muslims vs LGBTQ. That would be fun.

I figured you're trying to create both debate and butthurt. I just think with that second one you'll be able to get some debate but not as much as you would with others because many might assume you're one of them. It also won't be as huge widespread butthurt for the same reason.

Anything even remotely close to being pro trump, even if it's merely just putting out the facts (which I think the first one does), will activate their Trump derangement syndrome and allows you to keep your distance from being a full blown trump shill.

ya the leaks one is my fav as of now

"Free gender reassignment consultations "

You need a sign that on it's face is agreeable, but deep down goes against the far far far left narrative.

Go with "PUBLIC EXECUTIONS FOR PEDOPHILES"

>Marxism will be the death of western civilization

step it up

This is good. Or maybe something like "YOUR GENDER IS LYING TO YOU"

>no-go zones are segregation

>CA
That'll just get your ass beat.

It's more fun to pretend you're one of them and hold up a sign for something stupid.

>MINIMUM OF $10,000/yr REPARATIONS FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR AND JEWS NOW

lmao not trying to get murdered, but i like it

Trump is your president. Saying he isn't won't change anything, like saying you're a woman doesn't make you one.

"Pizzagate"

"I

fucking 10/10

"I hate Trump. Let's Fuck"

kek this is great

"You are sexist and racist."

Lol

"CUT FOR HER!"

and then draw a razor and the Hillary logo

Put a big picture of that bird with the biceps on it, and "HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?"

What about a super jacked woman with a penis and huge boobs and is pregnant and balding (continue adding attributes as you see fit) that says that

>libertarian and not a big fan of Trump

You are not a libertarian. But you are a big idiot.

All of the ideas in this thread are terrible except for this one, thanks based ausposter

#Black Lives Matter
#Fried Chicken
#Watermelon

fpbp

NO RACE
NO GENDER
NO AGE
LOVE IS LOVE

>no one's life matters
This one is the best

OP needs to pretend he's all about that BLM shit, purposly support BLM but have BS statistics and try to speak to many reporters as you can. Don't sperg out but give support for a fucked up reason or promote reddit.

Agreed.
>Nobody's lives Mattered

This user is right. OP, pretend to be a BLM supporter, and do not blow your cover during the entire event, but find as many reporters you can and try to say as ridiculous shit as you possibly can. You don't have to make a fool of yourself (or else you end up in some "SJW'S REKT xDD" youtube compilation) but say something that doesn't make sense or seems kinda off, like this pedosexuality thing or whatever. Good luck OP!

This is really disgusting
These little college faggots get this kind of privledge.
I myself was not able to go to school until my 30's due to growing up with ultra violence in my family. Death of a father, I spent most of my life working construction, unti I had enough money saved to go.
Everyone of these little faggots should be expelled and sent to work in a god damn salt mine somewhere in Africa

they already do work in salt mines

Invent a gender and proclaim it

The one in the picture is the best for triggering librards. Be careful, it will be really effective.