Why are you not at the inaug?

Any Burger caught posting on this board tonight is officially branded a traitor!

Why are you not in Washington DC supporting your God Emperor Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
youtube.com/watch?v=5F-5H5V8ZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=lzFucqDElyE
youtube.com/watch?v=-GVeDziJqjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Washington DC is already one of the biggest shit holes in America.

I'm getting ready for the next crusade

This isnt even inauguration dude

Because Drumpf is #NotMyPresident

I live near the capital of NY state, even daddy trump will get his welfare check from here.

>going to the cancer of the nation

Fuck that swamp city I hope it gets nuked tomorrow and that trump emerges from the ashes as a demi-God to rebuild the nation

>Why are you not in Washington DC supporting your God Emperor Trump?
Because I'm a stay-back cell, covertly oper8ing in the heart of the left coast.

this

Because like most Trump supporters we work.

That's what I thought. Traitors!

Because it's to far of a drive and I'll have a better view on t.v.

live across the nation and I'm too poor to travel that far

they probably just don't let you in either

because i have a life to live, unlike most people who browse this board.

Trump isn't going to be celebrating much. He's going to hit the ground running while everyone is busy celebrating. He's only doing the balls because it is tradition. You should always honor tradition.

Had to pay the obummercare tax this year!

because im waiting for the god emperor to lift ROE on ragheads, across the country

because when you live in DC, you already hate the metro system. couldn't imagine the hell on earth as a shit load of out of towners try to make sense of it and slow walk everywhere.

>would rather stay in my comfy apartment
>eat pizza
>drink beer
>watch live stream
>not stand out in the cold around out of towners

Excuses. Sad!
You can't MAGA without sacrificing

Some of us have actually travel to DC m8.

Found memories of niggers in the national mall drinking out of brown paper bags and nothing else. Any sense of patriotism you expect to find there is quelled by looking at how run down it is.

>meanwhile in 2009

lmao!

this.
and this and definitely this but not this

>niggers in the national mall drinking out of brown paper bags and nothing else
Sounds like SF

I'll be there in the AM

I am a poorfag across the country. I am there in spirit.

because our country is a bit bigger than your tiny little euroleafland and even if the distances weren't so vast those of us who voted for trump are at work.

I AM here in DC, but I'm eating dinner at a Russian restaurant with my Russian spy wife.

I live 5 blocks from the mall and I'm not going.

I live in DC, I can see the capital if I go outside on the street.

I'll be walking over there tomorrow morning if I wake up early enough

for the record
>he's my president

also lololol at poorfags wishing they could waste money to come to DC.

I live outside of DC but don't have anyone to go with.
:^ (

For a while I really thought you would MAGA but now I see ow low energy you are.

You should have woted for Her

I actually thought about going to see his inauguration last month. But a us tourist visa would take three weeks to process + I figure hotels/motels in DC area is packed and/or very expansive around now

Mr Pee pee

The ignaguration is tomorrow you dumb bong

Well yeah, SF is a shithole. I would visit to see the beautiful bay and bridge but I don't want to catch aids or step in poo.

Also your picture is wrong; the inauguration is held on the other end.

why would you ever want to deal trying to drive into the city or face the total meltdown that will be the metro.

this
fuck you eurofag, our country is too fucking large and i have no money to go from AZ to DC

fugg you :DD it won't be nearly as populated, expect for protesters who hate drumpf

I can't even fathom how horrible traffic will be, but I would still like to be there to support Big Donnie.

Nigger I live 2000 miles away

Why don't you go to a rally in the Canary Islands

Don't you love denmark??

And obama was a massive let down

Also it's easy to get that many people when 90% of D.C. Maryland northern Virginia and Delaware vote blue

because i live over 1000 miles(1609.34km) away. America is very spread out. Our largest cities are nothing close to the population of cities in other countries.

Canary is Spain

wouldn't we all. i can see the capital building from my apartment but screw even trying to take the few stops to the mall. it will be hell on earth everywhere in the dirstrict proper and surrounding neighborhoods.

Couldn't get off work, m8

Okay fine go to Greenland than

The point is distance you stupid fuck

My state is 3 times the size of your whole goddamn country and I'm in one of 50

It takes me three hours of driving in every direction to reach a different state

>expecting poorfag neets living their deepest political lives on an anonymous forum to have the income to go

you all stocked up on tendies?

Attempt on his life 44/1

Am I the only one here who wanted to go see it?

because it's over a thousand miles away, and I don't have the money/time to show up.

Could've stayed in my living room

Not even a Trumpfag, but looking forward to our peaceful transfer of power tomorrow anyway. In other words, let's get this shit over with.

Because Washington DC is like 1600 miles away and I have a kid and responsibilities?

because i'm in commiefornia defending freedom from libtards

I visited with my family about 10 years ago. The museums were cool. Everything else was kinda lame.

I'm disappointed at all the Yankees in the virgina area. I was prepared to travel 6600 km and you can't take an hour drive to see when our god emperor is coroneted

'Kinda lame' is an interesting euphemism for debris strewn crackhouse.

There are a few cool neighborhoods, but they're filled with liberals.

Embassy Row is cool although the Russian embassy isn't on it.

I'm going. I actually had a dream last night about some sort of horrific disaster related to the inauguration.

Honestly though, even if something did happen, there's no better way to go than right in the middle of the action, making history along with your comrades.

Because I'm literally 4,000 miles away, just got a new job today, and may have to fly home in a week because my childhood friend died.

>tfw I called my mom today and she said she was just checking out from Staples for her sign to take to the "woman's march" on NYC

fucking kill me

Did you get tickets or general admittance?
When do you plan on heading down the the mall?

That's my thought too

I wouldn't want tickets. I'm there to see the chaos and take pics of history being made. Gonna walk around the protest zones and take the subway around town.

I have a marine airhorn I'm trying to use to bleep out protesting libfags. I'll be in DC from like 10 to 2 only though, have to go back up to Baltimore for school work stuff.

Because I work at a Satellite Earth station uplinking is likeness to the world.

I should be excused for that.

We only stuck to the tourist grabs like any good sightseers would. Pissing away a couple hours in a security line just to see the inside of the Capitol was a blast.

Exactly what I plan on doing. Headed to L'Enfant Plaza in the morning. I figure I'll be able to hear it, and then see some of the protesters and the crowd.

Might have to head to NW DC though to see the liberals

It took a couple hours? Must've had something up.

It takes about a minute to go through unless on the weekends during the fall or spring.

Phone posting in my car while on my way with my dad. Getting through Virginia right now! Almost at the halfway point. MAGA BOYS!

Because I live in other Washington

Fucking Hell.

You burgers really know how to throw a party.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what most of the world thinks of when they think 'USA'.

Explosions, fireworks, big screens. a gigantic fucking USA burned into the night.

It is part of your image as a country. Part of your identity to shove your pride in your country into the face of the world, nay, the universe itself.

I congratulate you on choosing the right man for the job.
I wish you a great next 8 years and hope, to god and heavens above, that we have the strength to follow you!

Are you in Alaska

Impressive dedication dude. Time to MAGA

im too busy jerking off, going to frat parties, and neglecting homework to go get killed by liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

>8 years
4 years*
Trump still has to be re-elected and I hope that he earns that re-election.

Because I'm a pussy.

Yeah, I dunno either.

One of the few highlights was watching some guy scream at other tourists because he wanted a photo of Petersen House without any people in the shot.

I have at job.
I'm Making America Great Again the Trump way, by working.

>frat parties

not buying it

epic memez sven!!!

I envy the love you people have for your country.

The shared feeling of belonging that connects you without any shame.

There has been one single moment when I was privileged to witness something that might have come close to your dedication here in my own country and it was because of the fucking Fifa world championship 2006.
Not because of something worthwhile, but because of 20 vastly overpayed idiots chasing a ball.

I truly hope that your example will lead the rest of the western world, mate.

My brother and his wife are playing in one of the band's for the imagination. Apparently they're the band that will be playing when the Trump and the first lay have their first dance. He said that the Trump people requested they play "My Way" by Frank Sinatra. Hah.

*inauguration

*trump and the first lady

Fuck. On my phone in traffic.

America is a big fuckin' country. The state I live in is 4x the size of your entire country. Can't afford to go, but would if I could.

>"My Way" by Frank Sinatra

Scene from a german movie called 'Neues vom Wixxer', 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=5F-5H5V8ZD4

I'm still fighting a war here.

>mfw the left is so depressed and distraught that they're openly trying to incite assassination

Let's all pray to God that president Trump, Melania, prince Barron, and the rest of the imperial family stay safe and healthy. After 8 years of starving, my cup has run over continually with the tears of neo-prog marxists and other left-leaning subhumans.

63 million Americans voted for Trump. Washington would be SWAMPED with people to the point of no restrooms if everyone went to DC. There's no point.

Because I would have to take the Red Line during rush hour. (25 mins turns into 60-80)
Fuck the Red Line

more likely to go to frat parties than your eurotrash ass. Go fuck your face in a german frat duel.

Haha nice.

The worst part of your post is that most Christians would find it to be nonsense while most Muslims would see it as a literal declaration of war. Western wealth has made Christianity SOFT.

Because I am on call for my only day off of work.

Forgot my face

youtube.com/watch?v=lzFucqDElyE

Commies BTFO, but yeah. Not being a nationalist is really only tolerated in the most liberal of cities. And tolerated is generous.

Say what you want.
Sometimes german humor does work.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GVeDziJqjM

Got class tomorrow, brother. Can't afford to miss lecture this early in the semester