Hey Sup Forums what's you opinion on black people?

Hey Sup Forums what's you opinion on black people?

Love based black people! MAGA!!

I was expecting a little more interesting response but ok

>black
>people

You know the drill.

They tend to be darker than white people.

Beautiful, insightful creatures reflecting the infinite wisdom of our creator. My brothers.

>black
>people
Pick one

We all have souls guys.

They wuz kangz

The pit bull of human races.

The same excuses are employed for both.

I think they are mostly ok, but I dont want them living in my county

Pitbulls were bred to be violent. Niggers are just violent, in general.

In a way, you can't get mad at a Pitbull for doing what it was bred to do.

Eh, one could argue that nigger culture does breed violence in all aspects of life.

But yes, i do feel sorry for niggers being unable to be human, some of the time.

Niggers should be smart enough to not be niggers, but a dog does what its bred for.

I only know one black person. He's an econimc refugee from Nigeria. He's alright I guess. Blacks are keeping a low profile in Germany for the most part.

>All the sciences

Nobody is above their nature. The world is exactly as humanity wants it to be.

This is more like what I expected.

Black ppl = nice.
Niggas = must be hanged.

Blacks who just want to make their lives better? Ok.

Niggers who want to nig? Fuck em.

No race-mixing ever, though.

This. I wish them all the best for their travel back to Africa and their stay their without the western aid ruining their natural habitat.

Blacks are okay as long as they live in Africa, every black living in western country is nigger.

You bred strong , testosterone rich niggers to be better slaves. More testisterone = more violence.

I spray and I spray but I can't get rid of them....

Remember what happened to Jimmy The Greek when he pointed that out....

From cats all over the world….

They're ok. Sadly facebook can make them want to hate whitey even more just because of the people they listen to.

At work a black dude said "you're alright user" then proceeded to claim I had white privilege because of a theoretical situation in which of us would be pulled over first. Me looking like a savage beast with dusty clothes, vs him looking like a suave gentleman with clean boots. Kind of irked me but he doesn't hate me I suppose.

>opinion on nigger?
DRAIN THE SWAMP
you have to get out

Nope. They ALL have to go back.

Nigger loving city dweller detected
you cant give black power without giving niggers power.
YOU ARE THE REASON niggers have have rights.
but but but... my black friends are cool guys!

>tfw I have a pitbull

>things that never happened
Also
>you have to go back
Also
>move to Africa. You'll find a happening of niggerisations there.

Blacks are cool, niggers fucking hang.

You know when the day of the rope comes no one is going to save you
you nigger lovers are sickening
oh but blacks aren't nigger! guys! my black friends are the best! they aren't niggers trust me!

Stale meme detected

Kek desu I don't really have any black friends. I just know that sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't. Relax with that edge.

They are not very nice.
They should consider being nicer.

user I got a lecture from a coworker, about a situation about me vs him and who would get pulled over and why. I'm not sure why "that's" hard to believe. I'm not in a corporate environment, we work in a factory environment where people curse and shout at each other. And my job is 90% black people.

Also i'm a dirty spic, so why are they treating me like 'dat white boi,' in the first place?

>Economic refugee
¿What is that?

>Black people
>Black
>people

you do realize that is how niggers got power right? some niggers act white, when around whites, whites wanted to defend those ones and now look at where we are.
only people to who are to blame for niggers are the white people who sympathize with " cool blacks " like you.
white people like you are just as bad as the niggers that you think are " okay "

Had I realised you were a spic I wouldn't have spoken to you. I would have just got my gun out and then prepared many lengths of rope for your friends. The end is coming soon. Shadillay.

My opinion is the following... ahem...
Good nigger = hanged nigger

i cant see them in the dark

FUCKING NIGGERS AM I RIGHT? LOL

Also, learn your fucking place in life. You are beneath whitey, but on the ladder you are many rungs above niggers. Why are you a co-worker to niggers and not their manager? Are you a bona fide mong or some other greasy abhorrence?