What's Trump's stance on weed? Will he legalize it? Or will he leave it up to the individual state?

What's Trump's stance on weed? Will he legalize it? Or will he leave it up to the individual state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
abcnews.go.com/US/fullpage/2016-interactive-electoral-map-forecast-win-clinton-trump-38541911
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude

He appointed Jeff Sessions for AG, a hardcore Christfag war on drugs law and order faggot who will make it illegal nation wide for the prison industrial complex.

fucking retarded new fag worst b8 ever.

>trump: hey jeff lay off on the weed, you can go full nazi on immigrants and anything else
>jeff ok

weed

Not even a reddit fag. It's a genuine question you faggot

That's not how conservative ideology works. You seem to misunderstand just how stupid these cocksucking Christfags are in this country.

He has said it should be a state issue. There is some contention with his appointment of Jeff Sessions, but I think he will focus on immigration and corruption instead of drugs.

you realize the AG cannot make any laws right?

>If it wasn't for Christians we'd all live in a Marxist utopia!

Fuck off with your daddy issues, useful idiot.

>WHITE
>WORSHIP A KIKE ON A STICK

PICK ONE

>you realize the AG cannot make any laws right?

You realize WEED IS ILLEGAL UNDER FEDERAL LAW YOU DUMB FAGGOT?

he wants medical marijuana legal at the federal level and recreational to be decided by the states

source: youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

>source: youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Except prison is the new jim crow to keep black people in modern slavery. Keeping weed illegal is why there are so many minorities in prison. So WRONG

Thanks. This is the answer I was after

so? you said he will make it illegal, he can't do shit in regards to making laws, so if the lawmakers make it legal he will have to follow it.

The war against cannabis is no longer supported by Americans. He would be wise to pick a different fight.

>so?

LAW AND ORDER

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LAW YOU DUMB STUPID NIGGER

THAT'S CONSERVATIVE IDEOLOGY!

>OBAMA ISN'T FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS
>OBAMA ISN'T FOLLOWING DRUG LAWS

YOU CAN'T PICK AND CHOOSE

Why do you think Trump cares about the people when he's the minority electoral president picked by the electoral college?

actually giving black people welfare is the modern slavery. So many black people are in jail for drugs because they are bad at not getting caught.

>he can't do shit in regards to making laws,

Again do you understand what federal law? He doesn't make it illegal, IT ALREADY IS ILLEGAL.

It's called ENFORCING THE LAW YOU DUMB TRUMPFAGGOTS

Like how all you Trumpfags talk about enforcing IMMIGRATION LAWS

Yea but one of trumps many faults, is that he isn't a racist.

ya and like I said, if the lawmakers change the law Sessions will have to follow it. AG has no say in how the laws are made.

You act like the electoral college hasnt been a factor in elections before... protip since you are most certainly under 30, 2004 wasnt the first time either

Brush up on your grammar and try again

>if the lawmakers change the law Sessions will have to follow it.

You can't be this fucking stupid? Where you dropped on your head? Did you ignore the part where I stated it's illegal under federal law ALREADY? There is a FEDERAL law banning smoking pot in the USA. Trump is the law and order candidate so he MUST ENFORCE THOSE LAWS!

>You act like the electoral college hasnt been a factor in elections before

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY CANDIDATE IS UNPOPULAR BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT HAPPENED BEFORE I GUESS

>What's Trump's stance on weed?
He supports legalizing medical marijuana on the federal level, but wants to leave recreational legalization up to the states.

>He appointed Jeff Sessions for AG, a hardcore Christfag war on drugs law and order faggot who will make it illegal nation wide for the prison industrial complex.

did you even read what you wrote? you said AG will make it illegal. AG can't do anything if lawmakers make it legal.

>AG can't do anything if lawmakers make it legal.

THEY HAVEN'T MADE IT LEGAL YOU IDIOT

THERE IS STILL A FEDERAL LAW BANNING IT

AG will enforce federal law you chucklehead

Guys, ttrump is ggoing to lose, look at these great opinion polls, from "realclearpolitics" and "CNN".

>Still being this salty about Trump winning

Polls don't factor rigging by the GOP.

thats fine, but it can happen, and AG will have no say in it despite what you said

Trump already said he wanted to reclassify marijuana to stop federal prosecution and leave it to the States

He'll enforce the law, but he'll have borderline nonexistent federal resources to enforce it, and you can be the states that have legalized will fight tooth and nail to keep the weed tax revenue flowing.

>but it can happen

It didn't and he will be sworn in tomorrow. So enjoy returning to Bush era drug laws faggot.

>BUT BUT TRUMP WOULD LEGALIZE WEED GUIES

HAHAHHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE GONNA TAKE IT UP THE ASS

>source on approval ratings from the people who brought you this

abcnews.go.com/US/fullpage/2016-interactive-electoral-map-forecast-win-clinton-trump-38541911

Ehh, I'll take my chances with Jeff, you can always make conservatives come around to weed once you show them how much money you can make with it or say Jesus made it to cure us. Hillary would have been more likely to go full prohibition so that Pfizer would have better earnings.

literally nobody likes hillary clinton

god damn the (((MSM))) really sauced you retards up

you also realize AG doesn't control DEA or their budget right? if no drug cases are brought before the AG then he can't do anything.

>doesn't control DEA or their budget right?

Other Republicans do. And I know Republicans love the war on drugs because as Nixon pointed out "he wanted to make being hippies and blacks illegal" without actually making it illegal.

>literally nobody likes hillary clinton

So that means everyone loves Trump? No I don't think so faggot. HURR DURR A BUNCH OF STUPID RACIST KIDS ON A IMAGE BOARD LOVE HIM!

you realize there are no republicans in office that were in office when Nixon was president right?

there were quite a few other candidates if i recall

>you realize there are no republicans in office that were in office when Nixon was president right?

You realize Republicans are still racist right?

>comparing modern Republicans to Nixon
Nixon would be a democrat if he was alive today, you mongrel

Democrats love the war on drugs just as much, or did you actually think dems and neo-cons are different in any significant way? We had a liberal nigger president for the past 8 years and its still illegal federally.

You seem to be lost

you realize 80+% of republican congressmen voted for the civil rights act, while only 60% of democrat congressmen voted for it, right?

what about those convicted felons who were allowed to vote?

Actually his latest statement is that he thinks the legal weed industry in colorado is a "big problem"

>expecting someone who believes in the racism meme to know anything of importance

youll learn eventually

You seriously think TRUMP was the one cheating? Do you even live in this reality? Clinton was cheating the entire election, she even cheated out the good DNC candidate Bernie

Here's the kicker, Trump would of never been running if not for Clinton. In her emails she states that she wants the Republic Party candidates to be weak and easy to beat, and tried to get Ted Cruz, Trump, Jeb Bush, etc. to run for an easy victory

So next time you are anger Trump was elected, remember it would of never happened if not for Crooked Hillary

To be fair, Colorados system is kinda fucked. Arbitrary rules for tourists and natives, no real guidelines for edibles and concentrates, to say nothing of the fuck huge number of transplants that have screwed up Colorado housing.
Colorado is a step in the right direction, however, I hope the states that go forward with legalization learn from their mistakes.
Trump is ultimately a pragmatic individual. I seriously doubt he's gonna say no weed for anybody. At the very least, he'll see the benefits of the tax revenues from the plant.

Uhhh sorry, but our elections aren't rigged. Obama and Elizabeth Warren told me so.

I don't know about weed but I think the Jeff sessions pick is to nail the corrupt democrats to the floor once he realized he couldn't trust Chris Christie

Weed is for retards and Jeff Sessions is a cool guy

DO THESE WOMEN LOOK LIKE RETARDS