BREAKING : DONALD THE BAD SPEAKER !!!

I LOVE HIM ! I SUPPORT HIM

BUT HOLY FUCKKKK HE IS A BAD SPEAKER !!!

THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING !!!!

i love that about him, you know where you stand fuck the political correct conjuring of the perfect word. Say what you feel. he is a populist from queens fuck it.

it took you this long to realize?

NO i knew he was a bad speaker ... but i was expecting him to hold a speech thats encouraging and making hope ... but damn he said the same shit he said for months ... he didnt prepare a speech at all and embarassed all americans

lol

yeah it's true but he get's shit done in his track record, following him religiously i can tell you he has a many other redeeming qualities.

He just doesn't know any further. He has no plans and is literally a puppet. He just wanted to get famous, now he is president D:

>german shitposting

You realize that his official speech is tomorrow?

Right?

he confirmed diversity as a main goal so at least we have that going for us.

It's mostly the repitition and short sentences that are hard to listen to. Believe me folks, so important. So important.

you just realize...

and you german fags wonder why your country is the joke of the world

shut up cuckboy from cuckistan

>Still not understanding persuasion
Fools

sweden is the joke of the world you idiot !

you should just end it dude, your nation is cucked beyond repair.

Official speech is tomorrow mein friend.

Good speakers usually lie to you easier and that means more often

official speech is tomorrow du dummer wichser

He's "plain spoken" and it's a massive political asset. He sounds like a normal person when he talks, not some over trained shill who mindlessly repeats focus-group tested talking points every time he opens his mouth. It's why people trust him more that Rubio, Clinton, or any other well polished member of the Political elite.

i liked it not sure what u were watching

The inauguration is tomorrow. He has a speech prepared for his actual inaugural address. Tonight was just a concert with him saying a few words at the end.

Uh, no he doesn't sound normal. Normal people mostly finish sentences, don't interrupt themselves with random phrases, and especially don't refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

He still does a way better job than you probably could, faggot.

>Germany

The inauguration and speech are tomorrow, you fucking shill. Busted.

SAGE

>Sweden
>nation
Why are you still living in the past, America?

That's what I like about him. His delivery of his message is done in a way that everyone can understand it. He knows how to market himself to everyone.

It's not a secret that some Americans are stupid but still have to power to vote so why wouldn't you deliver your message in a way that they can understand? I didn't vote for trump but he ran his campaign very intelligently and he won the election because of that.

He should change nothing