What's happening?

What did I miss? Why is Serbian media panicking about Trump wanting to bomb them? What's going on? What tweet are they referring to? Why is their media exploding all of a sudden? Every Serbian guy I know is sharing this shit on Jewbook.

What the actual fuck?

I don't come to this place for two weeks and this happens.

Did you meme a war, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Croatia
visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=01&dd=19&nav_category=78&nav_id=1221855
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
telegraf.rs/vesti/2573593-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti
dojavljujemo.info/novosti-i-desavanja/tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti/
infozona.rs/novosti/globus/foto-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-tvita/112202
vesti.rs/Kosovo/Tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-Srbije-Digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-Srbi-ikad-nauciti.html
pink.rs/vesti/12223/tramp-pozvao-na-bombardovanje-srbije-albanski-hakeri-napravili-pometnju-foto
balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-ambassador-in-us-brief-talk-with-trump-01-18-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw
dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We didn't do anything. It was reddit.

Serbia is not a legitimate country. Many terrorists. Sad!

I think you made news out of nothing by shilling, pretty impressive I must say.

we're gonna make serbia yugoslavia again

This. We don't exist. We have no connections with Trump whatsoever.

Probably a fake tweet and eveyone loses his mind. lmao

--MANDATORY FACTS ON SERBITCHES--

Their terrorist rogue state was BTFO in just 72 hrs;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
The endgame: dead chetniks:
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

Quick reference guide:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Croatia

Serbian """""tourism""""". Blood, gore and death as usual:
visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html

Serbitches are just genocidal turk rape babies.
Google: "balkangreuel images" and you will reveal the true inception of serbs

pic related: serbshit signing the instrument of surrender after being buttraped by croatian army.

this isn't the case. it wouldn't make any sense to bomb serbia
if anything, he's going to correct the wrongs made by the US in violating international law by allowing kosovo to become serbia again

I have seen nothing. Link please.

FAGE NEWZ :-DDDDD

too early

Visit literally any Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian news website.

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=01&dd=19&nav_category=78&nav_id=1221855

they say trump is leaving the balkans to putin, he has no interest

Trump found out about that Serbian that's been shitting up Sup Forums since December

Now it's time to pay

Serbs are rattlinabout Kosovo

The us supports Kosovo Russia supports Serbia

The Cold War never ended

I've checked B92 (pretty much everything i know), picrel

>Tramp
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Not that, the tweet thing:

telegraf.rs/vesti/2573593-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti

dojavljujemo.info/novosti-i-desavanja/tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti/

infozona.rs/novosti/globus/foto-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-tvita/112202

vesti.rs/Kosovo/Tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-Srbije-Digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-Srbi-ikad-nauciti.html

So Serbia will rule all the Balkans?

They're saying Albanian hackers hacked his account and tweeted about Serbia getting bombed? What the actual fuck?

pink.rs/vesti/12223/tramp-pozvao-na-bombardovanje-srbije-albanski-hakeri-napravili-pometnju-foto

why are you so angry ante? can't you arrange your energies into something else. Also i voted for trump, so what he does or doesn't do, especially back home in the diaspora is more important to me than what he does here in the balkans.

Burn, baby burn!

Serbia getting buttfucked again
Just let Mother Russia eat you the areas arround you, it will all be good, it will be over soon

i don't believe it

It's the Clintons that bombed Serbia. Not the republicans. It's the Democrats that kept cucking us, not the Republicans.

Well I don't know, it sounds crazy, but he did meet with the Kosovo ambassador a few days ago...

Not sure why your media is panicking so much though, ffs

America is slumping away from being a world military police anyways. There are too many problems back home for them, and trump was overwhelmingly against all the aid money (except ot israel) that was going abroad.

I very much think america is going o go do its own thing, and that this will be the new map of serbia in a few decades, by means of the crimea model, without really firing off a shot.

So Balkan media is sperging out over a made up tweet?

I saw it yesterday in on of /kosovo/ threads.

So this is Kosovo ambassador meeting with Trump

pic related

Link:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-ambassador-in-us-brief-talk-with-trump-01-18-2017

Yeah we dot really care about Europe in general

We have a lot of shit to work out you guys are on your own

Disgusting

good joke

lol fuck off albozerg

kek

Pipe down, lad

RIP Serbia.

>new map of serbia
microscope needed much? such many cases in africa. so sad.

lol ante you're a slav no matter how much you lick austrian ass

god why are your people so ashamed of themselves?

Wew, what are you angry about when you live thousands of miles away from Serbia?
You have to go back.

the albos like to kiss ass early i see

nah I just think you should stop pretending to be white Egzon

just cause Bill liked bending over for you muslims doesnt mean the rest of us will anymore

I'm not a Muslim and have never heard the name Egzon.
Keep complaining.

You are fucking pathetic and so is your post, and it is therefore not even worthy enough to have arguments presented against it.

But what interest Obama had? Yeah, nothing. I'm amused how Soros throws couple millions and whole nation shakes in leftist poop.

because you haven't got any you dumb orc

Not gonna happen albozerg

of course, thats why you have an odd love for a tiny country in Europe whos only military force is 20 tanks and a US airbase set up by NATO to launch strikes at russia

you're either a mudslime or a kike (((NATO))) lover

talk about how you love Trump but cum over Clinton's foreign policy of bombing whites and aiding mudslimes

race traitors will be hanged burger

So now all of a sudden Serbs hate Trump because of that tweet (fake or not) and because he met up with the Kosovo ambassador?

Did not see this coming tbqh

"serbitches" is a term usually used by albanians ante, b/c they can't think of better insults

youre slavic, get over it

The USA always has one interest in the Balkans and Europe in general - to push Russia further away towards the East. Can't see that changing tbqh

Of course I have, I have arguments for all of the nonsensical bullshit you wrote. I'm just not gonna argue with a brainless moron who makes posts like that.

lolwut? Serbs are much more related to Albanians than they are to any "Aryans".
Just a bunch of white niggers who Westerners take pity on because they're Christians.
SAD!

It's obviously fake

He's meetup with that ambassador seems very real though, there are pics too.

Lol yeah totally

Search "autosomal dna map"

Serbs are closer to Germans than to Kosovo(!) Albanians

That's just the good old albo asslicking

keep your filthy hands off my county

Even the text is different. How do they not see this?

you are going to get bombed again
HAHAHAHAHAHA HV

you need to look at a dna map burger

this has to be a kike

Well to be fair, Vucic loves to suck western and russian cock too. That's diplomacy and politics when you're a small and irrelevant country like all Balkan countries.

But with better bombs this time. More intelligent and ecologic

nukes? pesticide? nukes+pesticide might work since serbs are turks

Wtf you love Trump now?

So what area are burgers gonna bomb then? Can't bomb the entire country and Kosovo has separated.

FAKE NEWS
dobar pokusaj mamlaze
day of the remove when?

Chill out, it's not me that's spreading them it's all over Serbian media. Nice meme map

>Serbs are much more related to Albanians than they are to any "Aryans"

try again Etrit

soon

Ko nas bre zavadi sa ovim traktoristima?

>FAKE NEWS
serbitches are heavy weight champions of fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw
dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc

kys nigger

1k serb police cleansed 2 million albos in 1999.

cleansing 200k serbs with the entire croatian military isn't that impressive. sorry lad.

I was so hopefully about the future of the Balkans after all that shit that happen

Everyone began to work hard and make they countrys better little by little

But serbs never change

top kek

One of the best videos ever.

>Serbcuck propaganda

pic related

it is to me. we serbless nao

Well seems like the new bombing is imminent, so maybe we have another chance to fix things up here. Who knows.

Croats have no air force

If shit goes down there again, they'll have to ask for help from the Germanic people as Croats usually do

Oh and they have like 20 anti air weapons LOL

why do croats deny being slavs? fucking idol worshiping heretics

sorry Ahmed Begbetovic Trump let a serbian woman raise his kids and you think she didnt complain about the muslims to him?

your time is up!

>Croats have no air force
wrong.
pic related. 1 take off, 1 kill.

Haha yeeeaaah we're the internet hackers. We're the big shots now hahaha. We control the government now! (:

>Tramp zbog mene voli Srbiju
>Zao mu je sto su nas bombardovali
>Cetnicke pesme pustao davenportu
>Britanija turbofolk uvozi iz Srbije
>Poklon poster: Trampe srbine!

The only thing more degenerate than a Serb is a Serb traitor living in Canada, leeching off the Canadian welfare and shitposting about Serbian national pride and patriotism.

How do you even live with yourself?

lel, drumpf is not going to be president you dumbass

>you think she didnt complain about the muslims to him

And Trump be like: ''Well darling, you have a point. I will give the Balkans to Serbia''

>serbian IQ

Look it's the CTR Sherb again. What's up dude?

Serbs are shitheads

/thread

>since December
Try since January of last year at least.

your army has 5 supersonic aircraft

5 whole planes!!! atta boy!!!! hahahaahaha

odaklen si alija

>it was reddit

I don't want to be in this timeline any longer.

>Mr. President, we need your final OK on these Serbia bombings
>Highly necessary--nuke them!
>B-but sir?
>Yes?
>Your kid's nanny was allegedly a Serbian woman
>....Fugg :D momb Gurmnay den

>hakeri pustili donaldov tvit

Wiki says they have 100 planes (but the only remotely useful ones are the MiG-21s, of which they apparently have 7 in service and 5 in reserve). Fucking MiG-21s lol

You can remove kebab, I believe you are fully capable of removing vodak enhanced slavs.

I to Albanski hakeri. Hakovali Trumpv twitter.

It was reddit... Tell all of your friends

don't push it or i'll give you a war you won't believe.

they can take off only once

>Serbs
>Under Turk domination for 4 centuries
>Kebab removers
This meme needs to die and so do serbshits

hahaha you're one to talk about welfare you stupid commie mong, I only visit Croatia for the beaches and women and Belgrade for the nightlife and women, no one in Canada even visits your country because they dont wanna recite the shahaddah and wear a hijab

I'm enjoying my cup of Tim Hortons and the german cars on my drive way while your Grandma Selma leeches 500 euro from the bosnian government every month hahaha

your country is literally so shit they dont ask white people for passports at the border

dont you have a carpet to pray oh Ahmed? are you mad that the rest of the world is about to piss on your holy book?

dont you have some more niggers and mudslimes to let into your country? I visited paris this summer and the police came into my restaurant to tell the tourists which neighborhoods to avoid, you're pretty much at par with Sweden with how hard you've defiled your country, people in Quebec are ashamed of you

>french IQ

>serb diaspora
Dropped

>serbian shill btfo again
heh