HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCum9J0lURM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't even be bothered to shave

5 o'clock shadow

Yeah, I don't get what his game is here. He isn't making even the slightest bit of effort to appear female beyond painting his lips red and wearing earrings.

That's all it takes to be a woman.

Attention on Facebook.
He is being edgy for his lib friends by being effeminate

what if it's an andy kauffman tier joke. he's actually trolling the left by forcing them to call his his halloween costume a legitimate desire to be a woman. if they don't toe the line and call him a woman then they're a bigot.

This guy and his dad must be in on it. They must be part of the agenda.

In return they get to maintain their "status"

>im a huge candy-ass pls rape my face

>Colin Mochrie is never going to have grandchildren

Nah, you also need to get rid of rationality, independence, and responsibility.

Those fucked up, delusional comments really show how a liberal's mind works on every level.
Their world view is based on fantasy and how they want the world to be, rather than how it actually is.

>what if it's an andy kauffman tier joke. he's actually trolling the left by forcing them to call his his halloween costume a legitimate desire to be a woman.
kek please be this it would be hilarious

It's time to talk about the chicks who keep telling these freaks they look "gorgeous"

HE HAS FIVE-O-CLOCK SHADOW.

He is like one of the zero effort trannies that you see in the Cornmarket in Oxford.

Serious question. Does one have to simply identify as a woman to go into the ladies room? Or does one have to also dress as one?

Lipstick on a pig.

Who's the semen demon?

what the fuck is New Caledonia

Classic kek

Thanks Pablo

Basically, if your ID says, female, no questions should be asked.

This guy is either a great troll or completely delusional

it's just another manifestation of another preexisting mental illness(es).

Guessing procrastination/laziness is driven by underlying depression, and this trans stuff is just giving him a temp. high to fixate on in the meantime.

A designated food tour island

literally who?

So the plague has spread to the UK.

Bongs best stamp this out now before it turns into America.

The dude needs help, not praise. It's the same concept that's used with kids now: compliment them even when they suck. Encourage them to continue with their ineptitudes.

I saw a tranny the other day at a bar who was really a sight -- Fat with a 6 o'clock shadow and in tight jeans with his ass crack showing when he sat down.

R A R E
>R A R E
R A R E
>R A R E
R A R E
>R A R E
R A R E
>R A R E
R A R E
>R A R E
R A R E
>R A R E

Another tranny millenial leeching of their parents.

I'd say he's done that too

>all the comments are from women

hes a fag, he never had any of those things in the first place

This actually makes sense. Come to think of it you'd expect someone who overvalues abstract ideas compared to basic physical reality to the point where they fall for the transgender meme in the first place to also not be very in touch with the details of their hygiene / grooming.

What a faggot

I actually considered this. Colin is a comedian after all. Maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

His only hope of ever getting laid is to go to prison and be a jailhouse bitch.

> violet crumble
> picnic
> vegemite

straya pls

Son of billionaire venture capitalist Colin Mochrie. He's very close with Soros, and can basically be considered one of his lieutenants.

RARE

Mental illness.

Mentally ill people often lack hygiene capabilities.

I bet he's cozy with the Bogdanoff bros, too.

GOODBYE HORSES!

>>Colin Mochrie is gay

t. Jack Nicholson

We can only pray.

I pass better than this and I'm a 6'2 220lb broad shouldered man with coarse receding hair

this has to be a fucking stunt

triples and mike pence will destroy all trannies

>those comments

What the fuck? Surely none of them believe what they're saying.

If my gf tried to walk out the door looking like that I'd stop her and tell her she looked like shit just to save her awkward stares in public.

Of course they don't believe it. Virtue signalling is much more important than honesty.

Looks a bit like Syd barrett desu. He went insane as well

You should have seen his TV interview. His hairy ass nasty arms were on nation television.

I feel bad for Colin. He was the only Canadian I liked

>all this positive reaction from women.
Fuck me lads. They're only doing it to feel good about themselves. They don't even realise that not only are they harming that poor individual, they are harming society at large by promoting ideals that go against the nature of the natural world.

People may think that they're a man, when they're in a womans body, or visa versa. But this mindless promotion of such harmful ideas needs to be addressed.

I just want people to realise that pretending that you're the opposite sex is not productive.

They don't believe it, that's the point. They think to themselves "I'm being such a great person by not judging this oppressed transwoman and promoting her self-confidence with empowering compliments!" It's actually much more offensive than outright disdain for trannies in my opinion anyway since it's predicated on the notion they're poor little lesser thans who need your patronizing lies to keep safe from cruel reality.

One more day until, God willing, this age of delusion is over.

This is what happens when your dad is a poof

Burgerbro, boobs or ...

ASS?

Rare fag

Are you denying New Caledonia is basically Paris but with fewer blacks?

I guess he'd be making a Mochrie out of the left

>that flag

Ha, he looks like his dad. Guy is gonna sag in the face very soon. Give it 5 years tops.

>tfw when it turns out everyone you know has been lying to your face

JUST

A strong independent woman who don't need no man because he obviously is one himself.

He identifies as trans-oblivion character

>White knighting gone too far.

all he probably ever wanted was attention from his family...

what a strange world we live in...

Oy I thought you were banting about some of the local dishes.

My bad m8 we still best cunts ?

Never seen eyes this empty before

>looking like your mama

>New Caledonia
what the FUCK

fucking hell

nice

kek

Sounds like a really good paris

>you disgust me

explain this please

>Those fucked up, delusional comments really show how a liberal's mind works on every level.

>Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)
>The leftist is not typically the kind of person whose feelings of inferiority make him a braggart, an egotist, a bully, a self-promoter, a ruthless competitor. This kind of person has not wholly lost faith in himself. He has a deficit in his sense of power and self-worth, but he can still conceive of himself as having the capacity to be strong, and his efforts to make himself strong produce his unpleasant behavior. [1] But the leftist is too far gone for that. His feelings of inferiority are so ingrained that he cannot conceive of himself as individually strong and valuable. Hence the collectivism of the leftist. He can feel strong only as a member of a large organization or a mass movement with which he identifies himself.
>Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

That would be Danielle Muscato

youtube.com/watch?v=QCum9J0lURM

dem Turkish ladies will rock your world, son

from the last thread

>whose 'gine is it anyway?

HE'S A FUCKIBG LEAF.
HE IS BEYOND IRRELLEVANT

The only time Obama was ever right

>JUST

Before french colons came there were apes that used selfmade socks to hide benis as despicted in your picture.

As of today they are just feral apes, pretty much abo level.

Pic related : miss new caledonia 2016

To be precise, theres no abdoolz and no african niggers. Only niggers we've got are our coconut niggers names Kanak.

Other ethnies are wallisians, asians, and lower % of other stuff, none that are actually bothering tho.

Why does every leaf look alike?

where the fuck is old caledonia?

>corn market

Is that code for something