Detroit Student's Emotional Response to DeVos Nomination

youtube.com/watch?v=80a6t7t0uUk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U&t=60s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DeVos is going to cut spending for Marxist-ridden public institutions and it drives leftists mad

They dont understand that they are the problem, not the government and the schooles. They dont fit in a white country

You're not even Americans stop commenting on our politics

what did de vos say?

They can comment on whatever the hell they you want you freedom-hating anchor baby piece of shit.

Wow, fuck you nigger lover. Black people are the enemy so I have all the reasons in the world to talk against their retarded "logics"

DeVos supports charter schools and giving parents a choice, not just wasting money by dumping cash into failing schools. This bother libs because of all the sweet teacher's lobby money

They're right on the money about this though. Fuck off commie.

They had 8 years to work this out. That's a really long time to improve.

black people will literally never be worth educating

even at the university level they can't even debate without turning it into a rap battle
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

you're better off spending as little money as possible on them

What the fuck is that thing sitting in the crowd at 0:46?

>I am a newfag

the post

Well I see the usual /polacks got triggered

How is that a bad idea? :^)
They stop funding muslim schools here too because theyre shit

fallacy

Quit projecting your own insecurity, faggot.

Because teacher's unions don't want it, and they donate to democrats. Truth is many dems used to support this, but since republicans want it, they don't anymore.

Just take a look at how they question her in the hearing. The complaints are around how she is rich, her family donated to republicans, she never went to a public school and her kids didn't. They didn't bother attacking her policy views.

public schools are garbage! Big surprise there. Government can't do anything right

wtf is that video

Not a single fucking argument.
>waaaah I'm a victim
>waaaah she stole from me
>waaaah I want satisfaction
>waaaah I deserve everything because reasons

WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM SKOOLZ DEM PROGRAMZ

looks like an albino black person

...Modern Policy Debate. As someone who did it for three years, it really is that bad, at least on the competitive level.

Betsy de Vos seems like a borderline retard.

>Caring what some nigger thinks?!

>says she is going to paint a picture
>doesn't actually paint at all during the speech
What a terrible speech

>drive 165 miles per week for ""quality"" education

Two-way trip 165/2=82.5

5 days 82.5/5 = 16.5 miles

What's so bad about that?

And all those landwhales, jeebus.

fucking niggers, if you would behave like human beings people might would like to give you a chance.

Looks absolutely ridiculous
Do white people get to say nigger too? :^)
I know people who travel further than that, dont hear them complaining

Why is it when these apes "debate" (chimp out) they always do that thing where they breathe in really quickly and then make that "uh" sound? It's in this one too @38 seconds:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Did you really need to do that to divide 165 by 5? Come the fuck on Angled Chile.

Also travelling 33 miles a day for school is fucking ridiculous. That is four hours when a kid could be learning or exercising.

I guess likes of Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell are outliers or is it because they lean conservative they don't fall for marxism?

NIGGER LOVERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>everything in detroit is poor
They have a 48% literacy rate in that city. Just burn it and start over.

>Sup Forums shouts down communism and other failed retarded ideologies
>but muh freeze peach

Literally had almost as long a commute to my high school because they put all the magnet programs in an inner city school. But, muh gibs

these people are so fucking emotional. it's always a fucking staged bullshit event where they break down in tears, there is nothing true behind their position ever.

This must be bait. You just insulted him as an argument, which was in the picture :/

this. i really hope people cut back on welfare and entitlements for people who just happen to be poor. they don't deserve anything.

she literally said nothing of substance. I have to drive so far to school. Schools in Detroit suck.

We know you filthy dindu. Thats why devos tried to create charter schools.

man i think i drove more than that per week to go to community college

>lean back, lean back

is she fucking auditioning for jaba the hut?
chequed and kequed

it's like they're getting stupider. she is blaming the person who has nothing to do with her situation, on the last day of the demonigger's 8 years.

>33 miles
>4 hours
Retard

>she is blaming the person who has nothing to do with her situation

Betsy de Vos has been heavily involved with Michigan public education for decades, to fairly catastrophic effect.

>Also travelling 33 miles a day for school is fucking ridiculous. That is four hours when a kid could be learning or exercising.
yes, if you're going 8 miles per hour

wow this absolutely triggered me

that's a huge exaggeration given michigan is democrat and union territory

What do you the think the average speed of a bus is? Put the oxycontin down and think carefully.

She is in a wheelchair. You should be able to spot a wheelchair user, are you using a proxy?

kys

>my parents drive 165 miles /A WEEK/ for "quality education"

So that's 165 divided by 5 days, divided by two ways - that's 16.5 miles..

But wait, there's more. Since they're probably not just hanging around the school all day waiting for the to get out,they are not driving from and to the school once a day, but twice a day.. Making it an 8.25 mile distance to her school.

w e w

>She's black so he has to be using the bus

really makes me think

>What do you the think the average speed of a bus is?
faster than 8 miles per hour? listen faggot, you are out of your element. you have no clue what your'e talking about but for some reason you feel political allegiance to this person. just shut the fuck up.

>michigan is democrat

Where do you get that idea from? Where are you looking?

top kek. now, i'm crying, GIVE ME THAT MONEY CRACKER! YOU FORGOT TO PAY FOR MY GAS!

>emotional
dropped

DeVos is going to cut spending for Marxist-ridden public institutions and it drives leftists mad

>Where do you get that idea from?
michigan is a blue state you fucking monarchist scum

Wow,I haven't seen so many niggers together in one place since the chimpouts.

if your "community" takes in more than it produces in the form of taxes, then how do you niggers think you can get 11 schools like the wealthy, tax paying whites?

We already subsidize your pathetic criminal existence. demanding other people give you more is just sick.

This is the state House of Reps for Michigan for Wayne county which is Detroit. The state legislature as a whole may have more republicans, but in the more populous areas, like Detroit, it's clearly all Democrat.

looks like he's got a bracelet or something up under his ass skin

What the fuck is DeVos?

>How is that a bad idea? :^)

It's not, but obviously a lot of leeches are furious about it because they financed their retarded lifestyle with that money.

And you need an equally furious crowd to oppose them on this or they'll just get their wishes granted. You only get political representation if you take it.

I only learned about illegal drugs in a public school

I read about marijuana, cocaine and LSD in books on the shelves of the High School Library during free/study period and I bought those very drugs within the walls of a public school

also that girl didn't actually give any reasons against DeVoss..

she just spoke with arrogance and anger which was not tied to any stated objection to a declared position of the nominee

so a totally disconnected screed showing she is in fact evidence of the failure of the schools she appears to think she needs.

>only on board because she paid $10 million to Trump
>only experience is a failure that destroyed detroits entire charter system
>no knowledge of the school system elsewhere
>has no idea regulations for handicap students existed
>believes there should be guns in school to protect from literal grizzly bears
>believes $20,000/a semester per kid is reasonable
>giggling through the whole hearing

Holy shit, at least try to be more subtle with your corruption.

I know you guys want to spite the left FOR THE EPIC WIN, but this affects all of us.

>faster than 8 miles per hour?

Almost certainly not. The average speed of a bus in the US is 12.7 mph. If you put that on the roads at both peak times, then factor picking up passengers, the average speed if going to be very slow.

>political allegiance

I don't care about the wog or the incompetent lobbyist Trump has put in charge of public education. I watched some of her confirmation, I think I know some ethnic minorities who are smarter than her.

>michigan is a blue state

The Michigan senate has been in Republican control for more than 30 years.

>Truth is many dems used to support this, but since republicans want it, they don't anymore.

I think this is what infuriates me most about libtards.
It's not just that they are retarded as shit and following a suicidal ideology - they don't even believe in it, they do it simply out of spite. The Reps could propose something that is exactly what they demanded priorly, but just because it's the Reps doing it they will now oppose it.

I live in georgia ,they could replace our curriculum with posts from that weird guy in /r9k/ that enjoys girl farts and the result would be the same. I say bring it on

Just came here to drop this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U&t=60s

Do you think her parents are bus drivers or something?

And you are a retard if you think that buses on longer routes move at 12.7 mph.

I took a 14 mile bus ride to school every day when i went to school. took 40 minutes.

I drive 70 miles a fucking day for work.

Who gives a rat shit?

Redpill me on America's public school system.

Is spending really the problem like many people insist it is?

you don't care about political allegiance but you are ignoring the failure of the progressives in her state and blaming someone who hasn't been responsible to her

i don't care how much you are going to buy her bullshit, you're a fucking idiot.

did you seriously google the average speed of a bus in the us? did you think that tiny factoid would support an argument that this girl has been oppressed by people who want to change the management of some government departments? are you that fucking dense?

THAT FUCKING VIDEO LMFAO

education in america is the same as any other country. i'm surprised people make these unfounded expectations that education centers will churn out brilliant citizens. it's standardized learning, very basic subjects, mostly just a place to house young people while their parents are away.

JKLAJNFJY KAN Nigga KAJFINKHRE HANK Nigga KNMSIEHDFRNHIKSH NSKNKEN Nigga, You have a problem with that.

Whats vocational (technical/trades) education like in America? More emphasis on practicality I believe as well apprenticeships/traineeships like us?

I have to drive through 6 god damn US states just to get to work each day. And the big western states not those little east coast queer cities.

Exactly this.

Schools are mirror images of the communities they serve. It's not schools that fail. It's whole communities that fail. Black communities have difficulty in America and Europe because they're culturally unsuited to our laws, institutions, and expectations of one another. If blacks would stand up in mass and decide to accept our culture and take responsibility for themselves then they'd instantly see their circumstances change.

why do black people talk like that

Rockwell was right

Genuine question to a Straya don't bother answering if you are a proxyfag your answer will give you away.
Do you use emu oil? And what does the market for it look like there?

Why do niggers always pretend they are Martin Luther King when they give speeches?

The Kansas city experiment proved that. It doesn't matter how much money you throw at them, they'll never improve. Almost all of your intelligence is defined by your genetics. If you were to raise an asian child in a black family and an all black class they would still almost certainly end up outperforming their peers. Environment has a very small impact on IQ.

Black IQs are one standard deviation lower than whites. That's not something that can be ignored, and it's not because the tests are "racist", otherwise asians would preform poorly on them too.

Humans separated by tens of thousands of years of evolution that lived in completely different environments will end up having different physical, mental, behavioral, and intellectual capabilities. If you were to insert any other animal for human leftists would agree with that statement outright, but when you try to apply the laws of evolution to humans they bury their heads in the sand

>LA LA LA LA WE'RE ALL EQUAL BECAUSE I SAID SO LA LA LA LA ALL DIFFERENCES ARE BECAUSE OF RACISM LA LA LA LA

pretty sure you can't get a trade skill in regular public school. maybe there are special programs, but it's not a general education path.

there's also private college type trade schools that seem like a rip off.

i don't know if there's enough low intelligence work for all the people to be honest, might be a problem without a solution.

checked

So why is it illegal to not have your kid in school? I know home school is an option; and about having general knowledge. Is there a particular reason, stated or otherwise?

This
Yurofags need to fuck off

>1st grade we just played with toys, learned math, and how to write
>2nd grade they gave me a book and told me to read it without teaching phonics or even whole word reading. they simply told me to read it while i had no interest or idea how
>repeat 2nd grade in a private school and have to take special classes to learn how to read

they literally couldn't fucking make public school worse if they tried. it's actually getting to the point where it's impossible for them to try and ruin it anymore cause there's so much information online.

>education in america is the same as any other country
WRONG

This is like the #1 dumb-ass thing Americans do.. Assume that every unsolved problem in the US must also be unsolved everywhere else.

Then stop discussing your politics on a Japanese website

>Japanese website
>Hosted in America
>Created by an American
>With only English boards
Fucking retard

No, she hasn't. She's an activist and has been heavily involved with funding CHARTER schools, not the public school system. And the charter schools in Detroit are better than the public schools, because they don't have to let the useless kids who don't give a shit go there.

what the hell am I looking at here?

Wtf lol, I covered this distance one way 5 days a week to get to university. It's at best 30 minutes ride.