What does Sup Forums think of Luciferian Illuminism?

What does Sup Forums think of Luciferian Illuminism?

I am in a bit of a cognitive dissonance regarding The Left Hand Path and The Right Hand Path

So far for me, the opposing forces of Good and Evil have been explained best by Zoroastranism, but I am still in peril

The Luciferians seek the "Lie" of The Left Hand Path intentionally via Sex Magick rituals to achieve enlightenment by tempting the "Adversary" with The Whore of Babylon to create an enfleshed form of subconscious trancendence

But the very place I learned of these things were here. Recently in relation to Pizzagate and occultism among the richest and most powerful people on earth. The very people in control of virtually everything perform ancient rites of sexual vampyrism on children

And so we have Sup Forums. The one place long regarded as the Asshole of the Internet, embodying the so far seemingly only opposition to this worldwide transformation of society into The New World Order. The one place you can count of for opposition to any idea, if you say something, someone is bound to attack it sooner or later
The Chaos Machine, using its own kind of Luciferian Magic to establish order out of the Chaos it would seem

We currently have the most vocal opposition to the people in power. It seems to me, that Sup Forums values truth more than anything (except for shitposting, reinforced by the anonymity of its users.

My question is: What now?

We have rejected all the major religions and political leaders as puppets for the Iluminati, even media and basically anything controlled by (((them))), and we have been vilified for it.

It seem to me that something is changing, the pendulum is swinging back.. Like Judgment Day is nearing

I can't help but think there really is something to the major religions, simply because they oppose Illuminism.. Yet they themselves are heavily inspired by it

What is your stance

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_New_Intellectual
youtube.com/watch?v=dNrytt7D2Lo
gurdjiefflegacy.org/70links/fourthway.htm
ggurdjieff.com/fourth-way/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's stupid i can refute it but i don't have the energy and you don't have the open mindedness

I just read an entire book on Luciferian Sex Magick in two days, I want to understand

I am trying to see the whole picture

It is very convincing really, I just want to hear what people have to say

>Not taking the middle path

I think it's all silly.

You need to read:
"Rand's philosophy of Objectivism.

The title essay discusses the history of philosophy with particular emphasis on what Rand sees as the grievous missteps and errors committed along the way. She uses two terms to illustrate the most notorious individuals who have played a role in the history of philosophy: "Attila" and "Witch Doctor". She categorizes various participants in human history, who have been a force for evil in her view, as being an "Attila" or "Witch Doctor". An "Attila" is someone in history who used physical ("brute") force to accomplish goals. A "Witch Doctor" is someone (often a philosopher, religious person, or other type of intellectual) who has used the written or spoken word to persuade people to go against their rational minds, often to the advantage of the "Attila" who is currently in power."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_New_Intellectual
more

The middle path, the "Neither - Neither"? Like seeking the Darkness to bring Light?

That sounds very Left to me

But then again it only does so according to my beliefs. But I mean it seeks the enlightenment through the Subconscious, the beastial nature as the initiation into the enlightenment

I mean it even employs spiritual practices of all the religions, religion itself might as well have sprung from it..

>enlightenment
You bug me. Science is the true patch to enlightenment. Go be a god yourself, and never read another word of spiritual divine forces drivel again.
youtube.com/watch?v=dNrytt7D2Lo

You speak like an Atheist and a Luciferian all the same

I will read all of the words and decide for myself I presume, including the sciences. What would you describe as enlightenment?

>left hand path
>right hand path

Reminds me of when the "red pill or blue pill" meme started. Everyone made a whole bunch of different pills like green pill, iron pill, etc

I'll take whatever path I want even if I have to imagine it into existence.

God made us in his image and nobody can make me take any path I don't want to when we live in a reality where anything is possible.

Eternity as an immortal must get boring so I imagine I'll take both paths offered eventually, but fuck it...

I'll take the shaved pubes path today because it sounds sexy. Tomorrow I might take the shape shifting path.

Who cares.

We would get bored with only two paths.

Exactly, but this is where I am sympathetic to the Illuminists.. They fund conflict, they are conflict. They actively seek the Adversary to confront and internalize Him

Order out of Chaos. I can't help but think the people in power are there for a reason, they have trancended and have realized the ONLY thing keeping anyone going is conflict. They keep the wheel spinning by creating and sustaining conflict, even by having infiltrated religious institutions and funding opposing siden in war and ideology

Please be reminded the true path of enlightenment is to naturally get your testosterone levels as high as possible and avoid stress like the plague. If science quiets your mind then great. If creepy luciferian sex rituals quiet your mind, then whatever floats your boat. More testosterone, less stress (aka cortisol).

It is the same as Christianity, just insert Lucifer for Christ.

Left, middle, right...
There's a fourth way.
Read up on Gurdjieff.

gurdjiefflegacy.org/70links/fourthway.htm
ggurdjieff.com/fourth-way/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Way

Except that Luciferians use different methods mainly Sex Magick combined with force of will to internalise divine aspects in this life and possibly the next

Whereas Jesus renounces their idolatry and lust

btw I was banned for posting religious in Sup Forums (((they))) told me to post in /his/ instead.

just thought I would take the opportunity to say fuck the mods.

>What does Sup Forums think of Luciferian Illuminism?

take this shit to
>

Have you read 'order out of chaos a new dialogue with nature'

>Order out of Chaos. I can't help but think the people in power are there for a reason, they have trancended and have realized the ONLY thing keeping anyone going is conflict. They keep the wheel spinning by creating and sustaining conflict, even by having infiltrated religious institutions and funding opposing siden in war and ideology

Conflict is natural. Disruption happens. I don't think they are causing it. I think they are in fact trying to achieve the opposite. Stability via absolute control. Remove all choice and force us into the mold of "good " they have created.

as long as your not ritually fucking 4 year olds on an altar, then have at it

Eventually, that is where it leads, unfortunately. The desire to overcome even the most immoral acts in order to come out on the other side as a stronger individual

Do you really wanna hear what's up next?

Each one gets twelve deciples.

Second coming of Jesus, is individual 'jesus' within all. As in the archetype and not a religious thing.

So the script is there for you. You get together with 12 anons in RL, have a dinner. Then???? Then profit

Things like that give legitimacy to the morality of christians. Even Marylin Manson won't touch it artistically. (yet)

do you get a personal prostitute that follows you every where?

What is good? Learn more about good and find objectivity. I am effectively a Satanist by my failures, but I see no contradiction or difficulty in recognizing Orthodox Christianity as reality, largely because it links up with any paganism that does not contradict Jesus (unlike Catholicism, which developed intolerance for purely political and land-grabbing reasons) and in particular recognizes Plato as a sort of ur-Christian. Formal philosophy helps enormously. Are you familiar with Father Matthew Raphael Johnson? He has some lectures floating around. He became an Orthodox priest after doctoral work in philosophy, and he is the best explainer of theological issues I know.

You don't just get anything in this world buddy.

What's stopping you from getting Un, and having a possy of twelve homies to watch your back.

But it's also implied that your not down with usery and moneychangers and such...

Jesus was so red pulled. Bro.

I am not sure I understand. Start my own empire basically?

That's where the cognitive dissonance begins
Seems like another Luciferian cult

Never Gave Rand much thought. Seems interesting. She just doesn't hit the nail on the head in regards to (((who))) actually is the Atilla and Witch Doctor

No

Interesting. I know very little of Orthodox Christianity.