Absolutely despicable for 2017

absolutely despicable for 2017

Its a shame that only the white man has representation.

This is now the Divided States of America

Over 50% of NBA franchise owners are Jews. I wonder what Basketball-Americans think about that.

tbqh he said he wanted the best

>This is now the Divided States of America

Amerikaner Free State when?

we get it
you hate white people
fuck off already

over 80% of nba players are black DESPICABLE

TALCUM

Or maybe he hates inequaliy?

Statistically, 12.3 out of every 16 Americans are white men

>A-am I black yet guys?

>caring about views and opinions expressed by a soros sockpuppet

Yeah it's a shame that they put 3 niggers in the cabinet. Nobody deserves a job for being white or black or god forbid yellow. You get a job by being competent, and I don't see anyone being better at administration than white men. Prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't YOU FAT CUNT)

That's pretty racist, desu

In a true purely meritocratic society, Trump's cabinet would more likely look like the MIT physics department than the overall population.

So, if anything blacks and women are wildly overrepresented and Asians are widely underrepresented

Why do leftists think that every human group has the same exact intelligence level? Do they think the same for athletic ability? Are people protesting the fact that the Golden State Warriors are all black?

mental disease

Talcum-X confirmed racist

Self hating whites are the worst.

KEK agrees

>Kanye West just announced his final cabinet selection.

>13 of his 16 members are BLACK MEN

America 2020

ALL DAY (all day)

The US is 70% white and his cabinet is 80% white. I don't think it's a problem at all considering there aren't a lot of minorities with conservative/Republican views.

X

What happened to the other 0.7?

It isn't a problem unless you're constantly grasping for one like Talcum X is

If I said something like 13 out of 16 gang members are black in Chicago, that would be racist. What does that make this?

13/16 really is despicable, he couldve easily brought that to a 16/16

kek

Like one himself?

To be honest, self hating whites are much worse than nig nogs and sands.
Let's just hope that these types of ((((((people)))))) will be culturally enriched someday.

Blacks and hispanics don't get close to the achievement that Whites and Asians do. Why the fuck should they be proportionately represented?

Singapore is well known to be an ultra-meritocratic society and so their govt is dominated by ethnic Chinese, even though there's a sizable Malay and Indian population. Is meritocracy racist?

>niggers make up only 13% of US population
>'uh, why can't there be 15 out of 16 black?!?! common, its 2017.'

why can't americans ever stop talking about race it's obnoxious af

Wow, is Shaun King assuming Trump's cabinet appointee's genders? Transphobic much?

Blacks make up only 13% of America. Why shouldn't equality be proportional?

FUCKING WHITE MALES

why you so racis?
why you can't judge by content of character
why always judge by color of skin?

When did liberalism stop being about diversity of ideas and start being about diversity of identity?

Kek

>Is meritocracy racist?

According to leftists, yes. They believe it's not truly a meritocracy because of systematic bias against individuals based on racial and sexual qualities.

I don't agree with that but I couldn't tell if your question was rhetorical or if you wanted an answer so there you go.

Only 13? Im disappointed,donald.

When identity politics became their only source of "arguments".

it's the belt buckle guy and 2 white women just fyi

>What happened to the other 0.7?Miscegenation and the 3/5ths compromise.

Do other countries do this shit? I can't imagine people in Japan or China being like "UGH, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ASIAN MEN RUNNING OUR COUNTRY. DESPICABLE."

Shaun King is a white male

Shaun King is a quisling is the highest order. If the US simply doesn't become a nigger rap video 3rd world paradise country, he chose wrong.

Because equal means completely 50-50 despite making up only 13% and that would mean they could talk about how diverse they were for hours every day. Can't you imagine how perfect it would be? So diverse!

absolutely despicable also fuck Shaun "pretends to be 1/16th black" King

Allowing niggers (even fake ones) on social media? I agree.

lmao

EVERYONE KNOWS FACTS ARE BIASED, DUH SHILL, DRUMPFALICIOUS IS
DONE
O
N
E

Kek!
That'd be the funniest shit