Anyone drinking in the liberal tears from the NYC Anti-Trump rally?

Anyone drinking in the liberal tears from the NYC Anti-Trump rally?
They're literally screaming like children.
youtube.com/watch?v=W3-gh37Kdgc
Michael Moore is currently on
Being a faggot as usual promising 100 days of resistance
Never giving up
There's more of us than of them
Muh popular vote
All that good shit.

Michael Moore is so pathetic.

This is so sad

Michael Moore is so pathetic.

>Michael Moore signs up for the Muslim registry

YES

Send him back to Saudi Arabia.

They are talking about jobs on NPR and they are worried about the mean things Trump may of said.

"we are all muslim"
"we are all mexican"
"we are all gay"
"we are all women"

THIS IS FANTASTIC

Coming off the unprecedented high of the eve of inauguration concert literally makes this fucking hilarious.

These people do not uphold traditional American Values. They are trying to bring in crime to our nation. They are trying to deny basic facts about biology.

I have never cringed this much in my entire life. If anyone should be assassinated on inauguration day it's Moore. He is literally a subhuman.

Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin are absolute hacks. Never produced anything of value. They could die tomorrow and it wouldn't directly hurt anyone.

>click link
>first thing I hear is Alec Baldwin's shitty impression of Trump saying "I'm not gonna pee!"

These guys think they are fighting Hitler, correct? They think Trump will throw gays and Muslims into concentration camps, right?

And this is how they are treating him? Like he's a joke???

Do they even realize how this looks?

It's just people fighting for what they (((believe)))

>Do they even realize how this looks?
No. They have no idea.

I just can't get over this. Their narrative is literally "Trump is so dangerous, he's going to kill us all!" Yet they are always laughing and joking about him like he's just some guy and not the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Quads got by a Finn

kek always this m8. i love how they say hes literally hitler yet when they do impressions of him they use the words he actually uses:

great
tremendous
beautiful
amazing
the best
unbelievable

doesnt sound like hes the venom-spewing le nazi to me. he sounds like a very positive guy. they need to make up their minds because the whole evil narrative doesnt jive with how he speaks.

This muslim bitch. You arent welcome. Blacks hate you. Mexicans hate you. Whites hate you =. The only thing protecting you is the sheer will of the DNC brainwashing people to include you

Did her husband allow her to be up there

mfw I still wear my Trump hat around NYC and nobody says anything
where are these people?

Holy fuck this nu-male

You brave man

>this faggot's voice
>that weak crowd response
>"RALLY"

These lefties are not religious.

tfw jeb rallies had higher energies

These braindead liberals pretending they want to defend the constitution while trying to bad guns and limit speech. I fucking HATE THEM REE

Weak REE m8

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When is shit expected to start happening tomorrow (today)?

I turn it on and it's a monkey chanting

Neat

>you can clap for that
holy shit cringe

holy shit al sharpton is such a phony. i hate that attempted rhythmic speech of these people, its so rehearsed. theyre trying to create "that speech" all the time.

michael moore
>WE ARE THE MAJORITY
>WE ARE THE MAJORITY

why do you hate minorities brah?

never before have i heard so many people speak but say absolutely nothing. michael moore didnt actually know what he was against. what specific thing are they actually talking about that trump is doing?

just saying words like "its going to be baddddd"

Whats going to be bad? what do they mean by this? can they be a bit more specific? this is how they die, in the most cringey fashion possible

Don't forget that in spite of holding teleprompter policy speeches for weeks in the run up to the debates, Trump will never explain anything or what he intends to do! He's literally Hitler!