16yo nazi skinhead hates jews

youtube.com/watch?v=6v7Pg3lO5MY

Try not to cringe.

I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/wcotc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice attempt at diverting from the real issues

Cringe at what? The kikes spewing their trickery?

I respect this guy for his courage and his eloquence given the circumstances.

staged
why would he go to the program?

why would a nazi hate jews?

>this keeps getting posted
KYS shill

Actually he has a point when calls bullshit on the soap bars and such, those are called bullshit even in wikipedia nowadays

Was this in your recommended? It was in mine and I watched it yesterday. That kid was more mature, calm, and educated then everyone else there

The jewish daughter is a qt
If i was that nazi id accept to go to their home and sneak into her room :3

On a second thought...
Maybe not, i hear jewish girls have vagina dentata

>cringe
underage b&

Yeah it was

Coincidence? I don't think so

kek

Seen it. He didn't do half bad. He could've quoted form the more fucked up parts of the Talmud to those jewess bitches. There's no way they've read and thought

"Oh yeah that whole part of the boys being animals there is no way that can be controversial"

This was already posted weeks ago. Slide thread.

saved

really makes you think, there was a reason why these people kept on getting banned or kicked out so many times.

Not everyone lurks here 24/7

fuck your video
>greentext motherfucker

she comin for that nazi dic

sure you don't fag

I'm sure you didn't post the same thread the last time, you just came across it naturally

yeaahhh mannn

sage

Didn't realize how hostile people can get...

I'll check archive the next time then

i kind of want to see the skin head fuck that chick really hard

There should be an IQ test to post here.

That Jewish girl was a qt but he stood he's ground pretty well.

explain plz
no bully plz

OMG THAT GUY IS HOT ASF!!!

GOD ID SUCK HIS COCK AND DRAIN HIS BALLS DRY!

Everything this guy says makes sense. They couldn't put one hole in his story.

The redpill is strong in this one. I hope he's doing well.

How old is this clip?

Sliding what? The inauguration? The thread has 22 posters in it, slick.

I like this video. 16 year old lad all alone in a room full of social pressure opposition. They even rolled out the least jewy looking teen cutie to try to soften him.

The only thing he lacked was more information. Specifically historical, pre ww2 and pre Hitler for that matter.

88/10 I hope he's doing well.

Look at his high test jawline and masculine features.

Truly a specimen of manhood, unlike liberal nu-males.

He's in jail now. No one who openly names the Jew like he did is ever allowed to live their life in peace away from fucking kikes.

The host was aroused a few times. You can see it in the body language.

>in jail

For what?

Dude looks 30

That holier than thou blonde bitch they brought at in the end was unbearable. Not surprised they didn't get along, she obviously just tried guilt tripping him and he wasn't having it.

>what if you were told that bald people could not live here and you got sent off to a place where they tortured you?

What did she mean by this?

archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/wcotc.html

Raymond Leone shows up in this.

They'll find some reason to punish this uppity goy.

>t. Jews always win

wow
this younga nigga be redpilled af before Sup Forumss existence

lets take a moment of silence for this young man.

The real question is, why were they let back in?

inb4 muh altruism

For anyone who doesn't want to visit the (((ADL)))

>In August 1997, an African-American father and son leaving a rock concert in Miami were accosted by a group of WCOTC skinhead members distributing the group's literature. According to the Miami Herald, about 11 skinheads participated in the beating, kicking the pair in the back, chest and face, and smashing beer bottles on their heads. In April 1998, WCOTC Florida State Director Jules Fettu and fellow Creators Donald Hansard and Raymond Leone were arrested and charged in the attack. According to the arrest affidavit, Fettu yelled "white power" and racial epithets and raised his hand in a white power salute during the beating. Hansard and Leone pleaded guilty; Fettu was convicted after a trial and sentenced to five years in prison.

>Leone and Hansard were also charged in another WCOTC-related crime in Florida. They and two other members, Angela King and Dawn Witherspoon, were indicted on hate-crime conspiracy charges stemming from a March 29, 1998 armed robbery of a Hollywood, Florida, adult video store and assault of the store's owner. According to the indictment, the four chose the target "because the defendants...believed that media outlets were controlled by 'Jews,' and that it was permissible to steal from 'Jews.'"

>"holocaust never happened though, prove it"
>"but think of da poor jooz who died bravely, you don't want muh hatred in the world do you?"

Every fucking time.

>redpilled
Don't act like Sup Forums has the monopoly on neo-nazism or white nationalism. The same arguments have been repeated for about 30 years, that's why it seems like you feel that you can easily identify 'redpilled' individuals; because they are repeating the same stale American white nationalist memes that have been going around their groups since they began.

That isn't to say that I'm against ethnonationalism, I just hate Americans.

>Moderator: "Let's welcome Raymond!"
>DRAMATIC MUSIC
>CROWD BOOING
>Moderator: "heeeey Raymond!"
>Autistic sperglord charges straight into random peculiarities of Jewdom with no concept of context or forethought.

Holy fucking shit, that Jewgirl is pretty. Squeaky voiced aggravating bitch but holy shit.
I bet she would have enjoyed that week with him as much as he would have.

Well fuck you too, but you are not wrong. His shirt is WCOTC which has been around since the 70's and there have been numerous other groups such as the National Alliance that were big (relatively speaking of course) until the early late 90's-early 2000's.

K kid i was referring more to his rhetoric on jews, the Talmud and the Holocaust. I'm aware 'white nationalism' existed before Sup Forums, but this is the movement i am currently a part of.