Sup Forums approved vidya for /comfy/ snowstorms

i'm a bit blackpilled, i can't read anymore as i just can't focus, i'm snowed in and kind of depressed. I would love some Sup Forums approved vidya to get me through.

I tried lately
>Project Reality: Was sometimes a blast but mostly a huge pain the ass. I have yet to even see who has killed me a single time.
>New Vegas /TTW: Just not into it anymore, when i was younger i played it too much.
>Empire: Darthmod; boring as fuck tbqh, every nation is the exact same

I'm thinking civilization V or VI. What do?

I don't play much. But here have two that comes to mind:
>Mount & Blade Warband
>Europa Universalis

Me neither, thank you.

>M&B: I conquered half of calradia with the floris modpack awhile ago.

>Europa Universalis
Redpill me on this game

The true redpill is..

Play whatever you like, god damn fat autists I swear.

Instead of Civ, try Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. Great game. Spiritual sequel to the space colonization ending for the civ games

>Instead of Civ, try Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. Great game. Spiritual sequel to the space colonization ending for the civ games
thank you. I played a lot of SMAC as a younger man and very much enjoyed it.

You are God Emperor and conquer the fkin world.
Too complicated and too late to explain right now,

KOTOR is always good for a playthrough. KOTOR 2 as well, just be sure to get the patch to fix shit.

Warhammer: Total War is actually pretty comfy, especially as dwarves. Build up your cozy mountain fortresses and shoot some greenskins.

FF14 is a pretty comfy MMO, of course it's still an MMO but figured I would mention it.

I've been getting stuck into it again recently. I forgot how much I absolutely suck at the game

none. Read a book

spades

i read at least 4 hours a day, every day. I can't read anymore, my brain cannot concentrate on anything like that right now.

'Squad' tactical realism FPS. everyone's always having a laugh through the coms might get rid of that depression. Believe it or not the Americans have been giving me incredible keks recently.

Deus ex. The first one.

Bro, I've played hundreds of hours of darthmod. Get minor factions available and then get the AUM mod for darthmod and causus belli. Please you won't regret it

>4 hours a day
that's a lot. i'm usually satisfied reading 15 pages a day

europa universalis 4 is a game wear you run a country and try to make it dominant between the years 1444-1821. I've sunk like 300 hours into it and i've learned a lot about history from it--plus its super fun. The cons are that it's really only fun with at least a few DLCs and its learning curve is more a learning ledge.

You know that period where white people conquered everything?

It's a simulator of that.

All Advance Wars are good but this was badass

Play Europa Universalis 4, civilization games are LITERALLY for kindergarten children, if you are over the age of 3 years old and you play civ then you are autism confirmed.

I second EU4.

Once you get the hang of it and it all clicks , takes a while, try CK2, if you want more micro-management with tons more choices in a swarthy fucking confused mess from hell go for Vicky 2.

Vicky 2 you WILL need to dick around for days or watch some let's plays, read some in-depth shit at first or you will just sit there playing a "oops I ruined a country" simulator.

For EU4 tutorial mode, simply play as Portugal or create your own empire in N. America with top technology so you can fiddle with your country and oppress indians who can't really do much damage to you unless they all team up.

Planetside 2 as either NC or TR

NC: Ancaps
TR: Natsocs

came here to post this
you aren't red pilled unless you make up your own mind and make your own tracks

but if you looking for vidya with a red pilled story... metal gear obviously

>Alpha Centauri

Best strategy game ever. Actual fucking diplomacy and politics.

I can third EU4, i like it with the extended timeline though.
Also recommended is Age of Empires 2 and Settlers 4

angry goy is pretty dope and redpilled

play dead space
be snowed in, depressed AND scared

Europa Universalis 4 is really nice (don't know about the other EU games, haven't played them). It's really comfy to play, you can sit back and relax.

Damn goys, looks like EUIV it is.

I wanted a story to be engaged in, but i can't really arse myself. I like games that i can listen to podcasts or fascist speeches while i play so i can actually be useful with my time, is that possible?

Kinda, if you don't read the historical events that happen on the game.

HOLY SHIT THESE KIKES ARE OUTRAGEOUS. 40$ without even any DLC? What kind of literal Kazaria bullshit is this?

How about EUIII?

And i can't pirate rn