Tfw taking off class tomorrow to watch the inauguration, eat tendies, and monitor Sup Forums

>tfw taking off class tomorrow to watch the inauguration, eat tendies, and monitor Sup Forums
Anyone else doing the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw unemployed so cant take a day off

I will never know those feels. Skipping classes back in school felt so rewarding though.

This election shit is a game. You and everyone else on here through entanglement have been drinking the koolaid.

this is not real.

Impeached because he doesnt serve the objective of the global elite. He was memed into action and that was never part of the plan.

He was a plant to ruin the Republican platform forcing america to vote Dem again.

Either we memed him in or Russia did, but he's an accident. So he's going to be impeached or assassinated.

Media outlets all over can't help but report on how incapable he is to run a country, yet he won the election. I know we all know this and its painful to read the obvious but all mainstream media is fake news. All social norms you prescribe to are controlled games.

canadian proudly wrong again

The final redpill is that Sup Forums is carefully controlled oppposition

it should be steak not tendies

Same. I already went to costos and bught two 2L cokes, a frozen pizza, a bag of chicken wings, a bag of tendies, and a box of burgers. It's gonna be lit.

You leafs are getting really retarded.

fucking wagekek, while you work Muhammad is going HAM on your potential wife. Oh well, i'd give up if I participated in the emancipation of women with foreign men. GET KEKED

>having Friday classes
There was only one semester where I did it

Anyway, now I'm working so I can't take the day off, but we'll have CNN on

Getting up at 8, but until 11 will be mostly filler. Trying to decide which movie to watch.

Reading comprehension level: america

Planning on eating all that in a single day?

Jokes on you, I'm gonna be watching it from a bomb shelter.
Just to be safe, of course.

It's happening at 6pm here so I will sit in my sofa being comfy while Trump is sworn in and the US Army massacres red filth "protesters".

>Getting up at 8, but until 11 will be mostly filler. Trying to decide which movie to watch.

The 13th Warrior.

If the weather is nice I'm going to have a BBQ breakfast in my front yard so all my Commiefornian neighbors can eat my shit. If it's raining as it has been for the past couple days I'm going to have a fire in the fireplace, watch the inauguration on my HD television, and drink beer and eat coal-baked potatoes or dutch oven stew or something.

I'd watch Independence Day. One of the best action films of all time and American as fuck.

No, but I'll have it on in my headphones at work

How many hours starts the inauguration event?

I want to watch it live too.

I have to work, but I'll be streaming while i pretend to be busy working.

whitehouse.gov/live starts streaming the inauguration at 11:05am EST. Obama welcoming Trump to the White House starts streaming at 9:40am EST.

Good Senpai!

I will join you american bros, i wish you all the greatest president ever.

Good luck!