Are negroids the most diverse race?

Are negroids the most diverse race?

Yep

>not being able to name all 120 hues of black

Yes, it's like 50 shades of shit.

With all the various eye and hair colors and facial features, I'd say yes. They're truly the most diverse.

Actually, they are. There are Africans more closely related to the white devil than they are their other seemingly fellow melanin enriched individuals.

he looks really scary, what the fuck OP

The white fears the black man

Nigga is literally sweating orange gatorade like in the commercials

Genetically diverse, yes. But not diverse in the phenotype of their consciousness and cultural expression.

Notice how whites and arabs are genetically very close, and yet so different? That's the difference in breeding up or down. White culture promotes good breeding.

The genes of a population are nowhere near as important as the breeding patterns of that population over the last thousand years.

>image
So diversity is a good thing now?

That nigger is like the walking embodiment of Jaundice.

the black man fears the blue man

miring his facial structure desu. Could be a model in different circumstances. European faces seem to be melting because food is way to easy to chew.

I am so bored of these petty race threads

>muh race
>muh genetics

Top cringe

I agree, OP's pic made me want to take more darkie master race into Estonia to enrichen my 99.8% shitlord nation

This dude literally looks like a foreign life form.

It can be. I like my standards double.

days duh niggerist

Yes, except for hair types and eye colors they have the most diverse face shape and skin color phenotypes.

I always freaks me out how the whites of their eyes are yellow

> Yeah they are diverse, you can buy any of them.. Pic related

Patton Oswalt thinks he's slick like they can't see through the uniform disguise