So Americans/Brits

So Americans/Brits.

How do you feel about the Anglo-American relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/32115-skylon-space-plane-engines-air-force-vehicle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless American, my local church wasn't doing so well before you yanks made a huge donation in money, support and people.

Anyway I love Americans (except liberals) and wish we had as many rights as you do. Seriously you Americans take your freedom of speech and guns too likely, if I was American I would have started am armed revolution as soon as Obama was elected.

well, i'm a dual citizen so.. mom is american, dad brit

BIG SUPERIOR ANGLO COCK

Looking forward to it. It'll be a grand new adventure while the Caliphate of Germany ruins the continent again.

my dream is to have a qt brit bf

meh

Doesn't matter...

There is a reason we don't buy a lot from the US.

It all sucks.

I was all for Brexit, but now we're leaving the single market, we're gonna have a bad time I think.

Never mind, I'm going to move to Norway if shit hits the fan.

THEY FUCKED US OVER SUEZ AND MADE YOU GIVE UP THE EMPIRE ON THE THREAT OF PULLING IN THE WAR LOANS REMEMBER

This. Yanks are two-faced, they only care for their own, they have no sense of multinational unity. It's why they had their revolution and were never part of the commonwealth.

Mustn't complain I suppose they are the ANGLO traits after all. They've done well.

And they never shut the fuck up.

Honestly, I cringe every time I meet a yank.

I've never known a nationality of persons to talk so much shit.

>I suppose they are the ANGLO traits after all.
they are not anglos only 10% have some english ancestry and only 2% are anglican

Sure, but we still learned a lot from Perfidious Albion in order to build an even better version of it.

Brits are bros. But I will admit that I dislike certain accents (mainly Birmingham and Yorkshire)

Great relationship. Glad to have them as an ally even though they're kinda cucks. It's cool though they're better now that Brexit happened.

It's always funny seeing the relationship we have now after our country was literally founded off defying them and fighting a brutal war for independence.

We are the two greatest nations to have ever existed on the planet.

Obviously Britain is slightly better since we actually created America in the first place.

Why wouldn't we talk shit honestly? Being American is fucking awesome. Especially if you're a white male who's at least middle class. Great and powerful country that thrives off our arrogance. We know we're better and we don't fucking care

Pretty gay tbqh
I enjoy it

Obviously we have ties of language and culture and have been influencing each other for around two centuries now. But I expect all of that to go to shit as we "progress" into generic hordes of brown illiterates who happen to wave red white and blue flags nex to their own.

so stop sucking off the yanks. The kennedys were trying to put sanctions on Britain during the troubles and was saying the IRA were freedom fighters

love you Panjeets but I wish more of you sounded like Orks and less like Benedict Cumberbatch.

It's nice to have a bitch right by your side.

Thats a myth
The empire was dying before world war 2.

Fuck the United States; enslaved Europe and destroyed our empires just so that (((they))) could run the world and fail 80 years later. Pathetic.

I cannot wait to see you crumble. You deserve all of what's coming to you. I just feel bad for the average Yank that has to be patriotic for this awful Marxist machine.

Americans only say that we're "Bros" because they are happy to see us as nothing more than a puppet to flood with their shitty fast food chains and media. I weep for Europe and the rest of the Commonwealth that has had to suffer under this utter garbage for decades.

>the kennedys
>somehow representing all European Americans

What? He was Irish so he supported the IRA. Doesn't mean the Anglo-American, Italians, Germans, and other European Americans gave a fuck or supported the IRA

Yes but we created you in the first place mate. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin were all ethnically, genetically, and culturally British. They spoke English. They liked apple pie and turkey dinners, they worshipped a Christian God, because their forbears had come from BRITAIN.

You still speak English. You're still imbued with our culture. And more of you are descended from us, the original creators of the 13 colonies, than from any other ethnic group.

You will always be a British creation.

is someone upset his population is all chink?

>Thats a myth
your right its actually lower 7.6% and Anglican is only 1.2% "In 2015, Pew Research estimated that 1.2 percent of the adult population in the United States, or 3 million people, self-identify as mainline Episcopalians/Anglicans"

I like you Britbongs. I wasn't too sure for awhile, but after the Brexit you fuckers are absolutely a-okay in my book.

t. Ad Hominem

The Irish control most positions of power

Indeed, Kennedy was a Catholic traitor - the only Catholic President ever, and most of America (deeply Protestant) resisted him.

They were all culturally American. We had already begun to diverge at that point.
And "you" did not create us. The ones who left the island did.

No demographer takes that seriously.

>salt

Damn this post is sad. Must fucking suck to live in the most irrelevant Western country. You talk shit but what are you known for? Lemme think, hmmmm...

Maple syrup. Yep maple syrup. Even though ONE American state (Vermont) manufactures the most maple syrup in the world. Your entire countries notable accomplishments are BTFO by one state in our union.

Maplenigger

Ted Kennedy also needed to be taken out just like both his brothers

Can't wait until the roads of the UK are filled with Ford Mustangs, with every village having a Wendies and a Taco Bell after Trump puts us to the front of the queue post-Brexit.

Slap those Kraut-kikes with 35% car tariffs lads!

Excuse me fag they also put gravy on french fries.

Wow, incredible. Leaving a nation using the education, equipment, and training that was a part of it, to develop a new nation.. Suddenly becomes the creation of said new nation?

America was created by the British for the British, it was not made by rebels. It was stolen by them.

Anglo-US Space missions when?

space.com/32115-skylon-space-plane-engines-air-force-vehicle.html

BAE / Boeing - USAF / RAF Space Command when?

I wanna plow a British chick with huge tits and a thick accent.

>Wow, incredible. Leaving a nation using the education, equipment, and training that was a part of it, to develop a new nation
American institutions were chiefly made by Americans. You realize we now span from coast to coast? You seem to be confused.

Oh good god please don't let that happen. We should combine our respective strengths, not let the International Jew shit up your culture and country.

Britain the 51st state of the Union, here where Buckingham palace once stood is a 300 foot statue of John Locke, ploughing his equal inheritance from Adam.

I always wonder what would have happened had you country not gained its independence so early. All it would have taken would be not having France on your side and you would had to wait until the 20th century before asking for it like everyone else who can't tell a cool war story as a result.

Filthy redcoats refused to give us Canada.

We should have enacted War Plan Red when we had the chance.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

More realistically.

Cheap access to orbit would usher in a new era.

Or get people from California to London in 4 hrs.

>SABRE

Learn the name lads. It's the new jet engine.

When did I ever say otherwise? This is true, in that Brits have a lot to do with the founding of our country. But a lot of the culture, ideals, ideology, and history have roots in all Europeans. Take for example white-Southerners, most of them have lived in America for over 400 years, they are usually of Scotch-Irish descent, and they have contributed a lot to the distinguishable aspects of American society. So have the Germans, the Italians in New York, the Irish in Mass, and other various European cultures.

Yes you colonized America. But those who founded America had very different beliefs than you. And the Europeans who made this country great from the 1700's to the 1950's, get just as much credit as you do for colonizing our country

>wait until the 20th century
>implying the Imperial Federation wouldn't still cover one third of the globe or more by now

They did us a favor faggot. Do you really want to be stuck with a populace that unironically votes to be lead by someone like Trudeau?

Digits checked but lol if you think that the massive British-American war machine wouldn't keep the Empire alive through the present day.

>erners, most of them have lived in America for over 400 years, they are usually of Scotch-Irish descent,
The South is as English as it is Ulser Scots.
>So have the Germans,
They contributed almost nothing to the culture itself.
>he Irish in Mass,
Again, this is just a few people roleplaying as Irish. Not really a contribution.
> Italians in New York
This is the only example of that and it's fading away quickly.
>And the Europeans who made this country great from the 1700's to the 1950's, get just as much credit as you do for colonizing our country
No, they get almost none. We would not exist without our British cultural roots. A few plates of spaghetti do not have the same cultural weight as the English language or the common law.

Don't worry lad.

You will get to enjoy our finest culinary exports of fried pigs blood sausage (black pudding) or cow's second stomach filled with roasted offal, all washed down with a crisp pint of English bitter.

Is this post supposed to undermine our accomplishments? Yeah we probably would've ended up like the rest of your colonies and needed to U.N. to grant us autonomy after WW2.

But it didn't. And we broke away from you and became the greatest county on Earth in 200 years. So I'm not sure if you are trying to argue, but if you are this is literally a WE WUZ KANGS argument. Because this didn't happen and fantasizing about it doesn't make you superior

>implying we wouldn't Trail of Tears their asses
The 1935 version of War Plan Red calls for carpet bombing and using poison gas against Canada's largest cities.

We've been through wars over that since, including two Great Wars, and it still hasn't resulted in a workable global empire.

Remaining independent but collaborating actors has worked better so far.

Could be stronger

I'm not using my memearrows™ right then lad.

What you said is exactly what I was trying to imply.

You're the reason why we can't have a nice relationship.

Kill yourselves please, nobody will miss you.

That's just the tourist twats who still have enough money to blow vacationing across the pond while the rest of us languish at our meager paying jobs. We hate those faggots too.

Our countries have each others back when it counts.

Some interactions may be tumultuous but overall we support one another.

And the sky is blue

Once again I was never saying otherwise. I was just saying that although we are still a product of the Anglosphere, America as an idea and in beliefs is much different from Britain.

>tfw when you'll never see Gandhi crushed under the treads of a Warlord Titan built for Queen Elizabeth II.

The US entering into an alliance with the UK with the same document that created the United Nations killed a nearly 150-year streak of us not having any formal alliances.

Fuck off with your globalist shilling. NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.

It's pretty ok but if AfD goes full fash and invades Poland I'm fighting on their side this time.

BritBong here. I am a libertarian nationalist (inb4 that can't exist lolbertarian memeball). I love the US. I consider your struggle through history separate but alongside our own. Anglo Saxon men always fighting for more freedom. It's also why I sympathise with the confederate states. Basically the Brits on my side of the fence are regretful of 1776 (King George literally had special needs) and want as close links to you as possible.

You are a proud son and we had a messy stage in our relationship. But deep down we have respect for each other. With Trump and Brexit I hope I see a realignment of global politics to our favour.

Hail Trump
Hail Farage
Hail our people
Hail Victory

Get annexed. Become states of the US. Drop the monarchy and adopt a Republican form of government.

Hail, Columbia!

>Yanks are two-faced, they only care for their own

>I've never known a nationality of persons to talk so much shit.

Does the united caliphate even listen to itself?

Just dropping in to say... The Netherlands loves you both

Time to rule the waves Britain

>united caliphate

I want the U.S. & Britain to merge into a single constitutional monarchy, led by King Donald Trump and his heirs Princess Ivanka and Prince Barron.

Eric and Jr. get skipped because they can't handle the cyber.

I agree with the majority of what you say. However, I disagree with you saying the majority of Americans are of English decent. That just isn't true. Me and literally everyone else I know personally. LITERALLY... Is of German decent.

>tfw we made not have found the prefect timeline yet

>monarchy
Go back to Britain, you traitorous lobsterback.

Barron will be the President of the 4th dimension.

fuck off

Great, how about you gift us some of those aircraft carriers? I mean you don't need all of them right?

we don't respect you.
we gelded the brits long ago. their balls are in a jar on a shelf. if their miserable island disappeared tomorrow nobody would care. you pitch in to help us from time to time but you're replaceable.

1776 is done, move on britbong we're all friends again. We can all watch punch and judy together as a family. :)

How about you gift us your possessions in our hemisphere first?

Aircraft carriers for bases.

>he doesn't realize that at least 25% of Sup Forumsacks are unironically reactionary feudal monarchists

Lurk more you fucking newfag

The dutch are crypto anglos.
Come the ANGLO revolution you will be permitted to join our forces.

You're a giant fucking baby it's laughable, What year is this again? 1810? Move on faggot.

Maplenigger detected...trailer park boys is like 20% of your GDP...lol...

Ignore the asshurt burgers who won't get over stuff that's 250 years old, I don't mind the brits they're pretty cool chaps.

>wish we had as many rights as you do.
American Republicanism was born in England

Take back what's rightfully yours, Nige

Then I guess 25% of Sup Forumsacks are traitors to the cause of liberty.

This.

I'm from a place in England where Cromwell was strong (sorry if you're a Paddy). They were called Roundheads. Only time in our history we were a Republic (we fucked it up desu). You don't know how weird it is to be a libertarian Brit. 1) our empire headed by a monarchy spread Anglo values throughout the world 2) our monarchy cucked America to the point of losing it and are SJWs now

What do I do REEEEEEEEEEEE

WAAAAHHHHHH STOP BEING DIFFERENT

G-R-O-W U-P N-I-G-G-E-R

Brexit hard, my Brit bros. Brexit hard and help fight the NWO.

>his only argument in favor of foreign entanglements and permanent alliances is "It's the current year!"
John Oliver, go home.

>for bases

Moblie floaty steel islands with gun for stationary sand covered sea-lands.

>feels like we have been here before

GLORIOUS REVOLUTION WHEN?

This Bong is behind you. Geert is based.

ORANGE
R
A
N
G
E

Your autism is the reason why brits don't like us.

You know we're symbiotically linked right

Quite. It's an update of the Destroyers for Bases program, except this time it shall be annexation of the whole territory instead of just localized pieces of land.

America for the Americans!