twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those digits
NO! NO! NO! PLEASE DONT LET IT END!

live execution tomorrow?

nah what could go wrong

They're trying to Make Mexico Great For Once

We need to stop winning, boys, it's too much

Obama will pardon him tonight

Trump will execute him on stage moments after he is sworn in.

DRUMPF GETTING ASSASSINATED TOMORROW AFTER CIA/FBI """""LOSES""""""" EL CHAPO

if this post ends in a get Donald Trump will make Chapo disappear :)

What will happen tomorrow? The day trump starts making america great again.

so it IS true that Mexico sends you their rapists and criminals

>your fired
>out of a mother fucking death cannon

BTFO

latin drug cartel leaders fear extradition to the USA more than ANYTHING. If they go to jail in their home country, they run the prison.

Not gonna happen here buddy. Open your beanhole Chapo cause Bubba and Jamal want a piece of that Mexican booty!

drumpf getting BEANED tomorrow :^)

top jej

Fuck does anyone have that hilarious text with trump assassinating el chapo?

>meanwhile in real prisons outside of anons mind Gang Members run control with the drug trade

He'll get dropped out of Marine One.

the scary part is that this is actually possible
someone send that nig to the zoo already

This. I remember seeing it back during the primaries

Wasn't there a greentext from summer 2015 about Trump executing him at the inauguration?

Found it.

>Final debate before the election, Trump and Sanders as the candidates
>Moderator asks the final question of the night
>"To Mr. Trump and Bernie Sanders, how do you intend to deal with those who threaten our national security? Sanders may start."
>"I think calling people "enemies" deflects from the root cause of this problem, and that cause is white privilege. We should apologize for slavery and make everything free. We'll tax the rich at 99%, open the borders, and everyone will be happy."
>Liberal plants cheer
>"Mr. Trump, how about you?"
>"Enemies of the United States of America can only be counteracted with a strong, powerful response. Our current politicians are inept, Sanders is a cuck, and Americans deserve better. A Trump presidency is a guarantee for a strong, secure, and prosperous America, and I have a little demonstration to prove it."
>a small smirk appears on Trump's face
>"Bring him out."
>gruff contractors bring a shrouded figure to the front of the stage
>Trump slowly maneuvers to the rear of the figure, pulling off his hood and revealing his face to the masses
>It's El Chapo
>Trump reaches into his waistband and pulls out a gold-plated 1911, with the phrase "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" engraved on the slide
>not wasting a beat, he places the pistol to the base of El Chapo's skull and begins
>"I love the Mexican people, I love all people, but we can either keep our enemies at bay, or we can not have a country."
>Trump's glorious hair sways rhythmically, as if it had its own self-contained breeze
>he pulls back the hammer
>"El Chapo"
>El Chapo begins to sob
>"You're fired"
>He pulls the trigger, splattering El Chapo's brains across the stage
>The audience cheers loud enough to register on a seismograph in China
>Trump wins the election with 100% of the popular vote
>Sanders gets raped to death by BLM protesters in a back alley

extradition=death sentence it's over for el chapo

Do your worst, USA.

Worried?!?!

Why???

This is Mexico doing what it should be doing... rolling over and presenting it's belly rather than
>El YAP-YAP-YAP'ing like a coked out Chihuahua with no teeth

Chapo fucked up when he threatened Trump early in the game... and his other beaner $hillary supporting cousin Jorge Lopez tweeted Trump cartoons of El Chapo holding up Trump's decapitated head for daring to mention building a wall to disrupt SPIC CRIMINAL SCUMBAG'S DOPE/"HUMAN" TRAFFICKING ROUTES!"

...this is just step #1

#2 is going to be agreeing to a tax/seizure on US to Mexico wire transfers from illegals to

>PAY FOR THE WALL

It's going to happen that way (among a few others)

Believe me.

Glory Glory!

wow that was some powerful meme magic

Now we're importing Mexicans!?!
Wow we really can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

I thought he escaped again? Did they just recapture him or something?

now if only north korea would release that guy they imprisoned for stealing a banner.

Mexico actually looks more comfy than the US in this picture

Get that wallet out

>#2 is going to be agreeing to a tax/seizure on US to Mexico wire transfers from illegals to
>PAY FOR THE WALL

I think I just orgasmed

>tfw your justice system is so shit you have to send your criminals to another country

>Sanders gets raped to death by BLM protesters in a back alley

its gonna happen, kek wills it

During Caesar's Triumph, he had the leader of the Gauls paraded through the streets and publicly executed

What will Trump do tomorrow during his Inauguration?

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-37663107

This had nothing to do with Trump.
It was already scheduled to happen.

where is that shitty meme where El Chapo is pointing a gun a trump and calls him a white bitch?

besides the fact that all the waste is being dumped into mexico from america.

Was it his plan to get caught?

Damn, Carlos of Mexico is really trying to keep that wall from being built.

He will be hanged at the National Mall tomorrow, the first order issued by Donald Trump as President.

not in colorado supermax which is where he'll end up

Build the wall first.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>yfw the ceremony tomorrow includes a live guillotine use

the person who made this is extremely mad we're building a wall, and that they'll be paying for it.

>thinks living in the dusty sewage-basin of a global superpower's MECHA-CITY with no electricity or water not filled with waste in shanty shacks is "comfy"
>people in MAGA-City have quantum replicators, genetically engineered Cat-Girl servants and holo-decks whereby anime becomes REAL... and can hop in their hovercar and be at any pristine National Park to appreciate any form of nature America has to offer WITHIN AN HOUR

>checks posters flag...

OH... ok. You're a fucktarded Aboo!

(You) don't know anybetter, so why don't you just go sniff some petrol and have a nice Dreamtime on the freeway!

>we

Can we just execute this piece of shit already?

El Chapo is Illuminati (remember, Illuminati just means drugs).

This is part of the rebalancing of the hierarchy in the current standoff. They need collateral stateside during negotiations that occur after the inauguration. El Chapo will "fill them in" on certain details whilst his nuts are in a vice.

Duh.

nah this idea is better

underrated as fuck

What does this mean for the CIA?

Sinaloa is CIA's primary informant and cocaine supplier.

CIA is already agitated as fuck.

CIA is burning all assets in this area for cover.

They're in the death throws.

And don't realize it.

They moved on.

omg poor guys, look how skinny they are. Looks like their babushkas did't love them enough.Babuskas are known to notice faggots.

it's so badly subtitled yet the artwork is pretty good that it looks to be (here's that fucking word again) """ironic"""

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Dude!!

Look at their fragile wrists and skinny fingers!!

Look at their sloped shoulders and shitty posture (from having soft bellies, aka ZERO CORE STRENGTH!)

and they are all white'ish!!

What a sorry bunch of losers.

I'm not some 1488 naziboo either, but leftists and their "warrior-class" are just the ugliest, sorriest sacks of shit shaped like people I've ever seen.

worried about what?

This is a GOOD thing.
It doesnt matter in what prison he is, if its in mexico, the guy can run it and bribe everyone.

If he is in the USA, you guys can kill him or make him do the rest of his life in prison.

throes

So will Trump gloat about this on Twitter tonight, or will he wait until his inaugural address to talk shit on el chapo?

Btw, this has to be added to the collage of haters and losers.

This post is extremely bad & you should put a gun in your mouth.

FUCK YOU AND "MUH NUCLEAR CODES"

That's not a word!!

*Looks up*

Oh.

No wonder I can't find a job.

why do spics worship this guy?

Why doesn't his trial be in his country? Why did USA accept him in?

>inb4 he's made treasury and trade dealer

IF DIGITS, TRUMP'S FIRST EXECUTIVE ORDER WILL BE THE IMMEDIATE EXECUTION OF EL CHAPO

EXTREMELY "Bad"

as in
>pic related Bad

because I'm a Bad Dude...

Bad Enough to save the President.

And every woman in your family line will suck every last bad sperm from my sack while you watch, felling shame at the boner you have while doing so and rage at the fact you can't fap to your humiliation (like all you fuckboy leftists love to do), since your hands are cuffed behind your back... considering you're up for a high-velocity transcranial lead injection once the last drop has been suckled from my hairy coin-purse by your kid sister.

Christ I'm just embarrassed for you.

oh whats that? another aussie thinks living in backwatters is comfy? how surprising!

and this is how our only leverage against the CIA fucks regarding Cartel shit is gone... god dammit this 4 years have really made me hate my country with passion

Jamal: Get the whites!!

Kumar: This is a CO2 canister and Cadillac hubcap.

Jamal: Pew pew pew!!

>mfw i wrote this pasta
>mfw my pasta has become reality

I am truly blessed by kek.

wtf i hate sean penn now

It's over. United States confirmed drug empire from now on.

About what?

you really don't think he will run the prisons in the us too? guards are corrupt as fuck and money talks.

>> as if it had its own self-contained breeze

Jesus H. I'm dying.

Pay for the wall or we'll give him back

(You) run around being "embarrassed" on behalf of anonymous shitposters on Sup Forums?!?!

What a fucking messiah (You) are!!

Wow... so compassionate and forward thinking!

What a great goy!

You even invoked Christ as your first word to let us know how you see yourself!

Or are you actually embarrassed for Christ himself?!?!

Because... that's pretty damn heretical.

>"You're fired"

In before he walks to the firing squad and meet with President Trump just before the ordeal, and Trump tells him that he's fired.

Trump should pay him a personal visit, and say 'I heard you put a bounty on my head. Well just so you know I put one on your ass. First inmate to make you bleed out your asshole gets a full pardon.'

Have you ever made one funny post in your life?

DHS here. chapo isn't going anywhere anytime soon. we've been after his as a for years.

Prime minister of Canada just said he's going to make Trump build and pay for their wall.

>Good white
>Night pride

Good white, night pride?

Those digits mean TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR.

0xF982BC28

>Mexico is so fucking corrupt they'd free a criminal to kill an """"enemy""""
Nukes when

the cuck brigade

Sure buddy.

Go back to Readdit you faggot.

Dont give up brother or move out of mexico like my parents did. In b4 wetback, parents followed the rules and are citizens. Honestly grateful for the life I have lived so far where I live, pol just turned me more right lol, mainly to preserve the home that I was born into.

>gets beheaded on live tv as trumps sworn in

MAGA at zero hour

Cool you watched Narcos too, huh?

yeah cause inmates in the USA abhor drugs and money.

Should Trump pardon based chapo, guys?

>less then 16 hours of obongo left