Vikings

>Vikings
>Cukings

Why were the Vikings literally cucks and liked to watch their wives get fucked by other men?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Aschberg
nordicestonia.com/nordic/estonian-vikings/
library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/montgo1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they were progressive.

But seriously this show is shit it's not any different from other Jewish sitcom they just wear Viking clothes.

It makes sense when you realize Vikings were Swedish.

Just fucking LOOK AT THEM!

welcome to sweden, how little has change

It's in their genes. Just look at Sven.

I have a friend who lets me fuck his gf while he films it and he thought he was scandy until I told him his last name was english

Still make fun of him for being a cuck and after the inauguration tomorrow I'm going over to double team 2 girls with him

am I a degenerate?

if the one on the left doesnt have negro blood then im the pope

He's Jewish

ragnars sons suck and so does this season, fuck sjw vikangs

They look like typical hillbilly kids from West Virginia.

>Why were the Vikings literally cucks and liked to watch their wives get fucked by other men?
What's the source for this? Was it written by monks? If so, it's most likely bullshit.

The one on the left looks like a white meth dealer from sacramento that talks like a nigger.

I love how they got the hero of Scandinavia, Ragnar hooked on opium from a Chinese princess. So progressively historical. It makes my labia wet.

the real vikings were good guys

nothing you can do to change that kikes and niggers, including making a tv show

here we go with the snownigger fairytales again

I mean the faggot on the right.

>shit tier b8

And?

Underrated post

Vikings are faggots, if there's 2 things I learned from Crusader Kings 2 that I didn't know already besides all the religious bullshit, it's that 1.) The restored Roman Empire are the best nation in the entire game, and 2.) Vikings are a bunch or autistic cucks with extremely low manpower and tech and are very incompetent, all they do is raid petty amounts of gold from coastal parts of Europe/Mediterranean

PS all nords are cucks, you have no freedom and you never will

PSS refugees are coming to overtake your shitty nordcuck country, it's all part of (((the plan))) and you're letting it happen. Cucks.

>they just wear Viking clothes.
American education.

Pic is what a "viking" i.e norse man typically wore. You might realise that it's not the leather bdsm clothes the show is filled with.

Yes

t.60%

>Nords are cucks
Nigger, please
Reminder Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally your ancestors

USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

>implying Jews weren't the first Vikings

>Beautiful country
You actually are, eesti. Goddamn irrelevant tho

>gets history from video games and tv shows

Really. You're forming an opinion about a historical group from a video game. Wow.

I don't have anything against americans, I love america, but calling vikings as cucks does nothing to help our cause and it reeks of JIDF desperation

>if there's 2 things I learned from Crusader Kings 2

Dear Scandis,

Do any of those kids look Scandinavian?

They're all Danish according to IMDB

Please never breed.

Not counting the Jew who was from Sweden, the left one. He also appeared in a show called Blue Eyes which was made by a Communist Jew in Sweden called Robert Aschberg.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Aschberg

Everyone except Ivar Boneless looks quite scandinavian. The fucker to the left looks like one of my childhood friends and the one in the back could work as a body double for one of my cousins.

Whatever you say captain swede.

Funny seeing this on Sup Forums since the entire opinion Sup Forums has about my country comes from homo multiplayer games.

WE WUZ THE (((((VI)))))KINGZ

RURIK'D

estonians were too, kek
nordicestonia.com/nordic/estonian-vikings/

I just watched the last episode , fucking guy gets cucked on his wedding night, fucking Norseman.

No, just a liar

Why you letting him fuck your girl?

I mean, that russia was founded by vikings, and we as country and ethnos have a viking's name (rhos => rus') and partially viking's origin as nation
As for the blood and genes, I think that a scandinavian blood in any quantity available in any nation

Your mom is a nice lady.

because (((hollywood))) thats why

Russians are Vikings. They have more viking left in them than any other previously Viking nation.

>They have more viking left in them than any other previously Viking nation.
What about present-day Scandinavians?

Yet, in part.
But as a nation, roots of our history, and statehood, name, identity as specific ethnos - it's from Scandinavia/vikings.
By the way, Rurikid still exist, as family.

>a nation, roots of our history, and statehood, name, identity as specific ethnos - it's from Scandinavia/vikings.

Not at all. Russian roots are Byzantine.

Russians are maybe 3-5% Northern Germanic. The rest is Balto-Slavic

Well the real deal Vikings settled in Normandy, Britain, and Ireland while the the rest stayed in Scandinavia.

Finno-Ugric as well; at least for Northern Russians, that is.

That's not a nigger, it's a Fauno or a Satiro (mythological figures), you can clearly see that the ears are not human.

Also, this image comes from a place in pompei called house of faun.

>Russian roots are Byzantine.
It is cultural and religious continuity, as a part of history self-awareness in the world and place and role in it. But not exactly the roots of ethnos and identity.

>Finno-Ugric as well
Just Finnic and only 1 in 700 ethnic Russians

>square studded leather
fucking what m8

>not exactly the roots of ethnos and identity.
You're going to have to elaborate on that, because the grand majority of Russians would not agree with that.

That's an oddly specific number, what's your source on that?

It is just shit show made by thirsty homo

Vikings practiced ritual gang rape and human sacrifice, they were Aztec tier savages at best, but without the advanced architecture...

Six men entered the pavilion and all had intercourse with the slavegirl.65
They laid her down beside her master and two of them took hold of
her feet, two her hands. The crone called the “Angel of Death” placed a
rope around her neck in such a way that the ends crossed one another
(mukh¢alafan) and handed it to two to pull on it. She
advanced with a broad-bladed dagger and began to thrust it in and out
between her ribs, now here, now there, while the two men throttled her
with the rope until she died.66

library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/montgo1.pdf

American Journal of Human Genetics, and it correlates well with Russian Academy of Medical Science and Swedish Institute of Racial Biology data

That's not a proper source. Cite the relevant papers.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

The 1 in 700 figure is not present anywhere in that.

>without advanced architecture
They didn't need that. They've built what was a rocket of their age.
P.S. From the pint of wooden constructive their houses were advanced and often aesthetic

Funny that you posted that pictures, because I used to work there.
Thanks Joe

Of course a mongrel can't comprehend the genetic data

No need to be aggressive, my friend. You're talking to a Russian as well. If you make a claim, make sure it's substantiated, or else it's garbage.

>russian calling somebody a mongrel

make sure you can understand and calculate with genetic research, you cretin
Don't bother jumping into the field you have no idea about

Does it have a lot of weapons-related artifacts?

Your point, nigger?

Again, why are you so mad? Besides, I never claimed to be an expert on this. If you think you are, explain to me where the relevant data is and how to interpret it.

Looks like my head shape and nose structure.

Doesn't matter, he will post it again and again, and again.

You'll have to follow him on the web forever.

I fucking hate nordcucks, literal niggers.

hahaha you didn't watch the show.
Girl these brothers all shared was a SLAVE. not anyone's wife.

I know, its hard to understand if she wasn't a black actress, but there were white slaves.

A FUCKING WINDOWS ICON

>defending anglos
ISHYGDDT

>Your point, nigger?
You're a mongrel.

Only one, sadly.
Some swords and some axe tips.
Mostly jewelry and farmer equipment.

The whole "bloodthirsty fearless killers" was written by monks.

Not like any genetic study would suggest that. Especially given the fact that mongol """"rule"""" was a tax tributary. Which Poland was last to pay. Hundred years after Russia stopped.
Not an argument

Nigger

What about the Huns, Tatars, Scythians, Khazars, Bulgars, and Magyars? C'mon, you people are the definition of rape spawn.

>American education

>the definition of rape spawn

name one nation that ain't, simple people, from who we come, are just meat... nothing else, it is called dark ages for a reason

>A LITERAL Mongol rape baby deciding who is white

Ease off the vodka, Ivan

>name one nation that ain't
Almost the entirety of Europe
>all rape results in pregnancy
>said pregnancy is not terminated
>mongrel is not killed

is this your job? you come here every week with same threads, with same answers, everything is same, it is like freaking deja vu, I started tripping like I was in some alternate reality where all of this already happened

Bjorn Ironside is the only one who carries the torch

>be swedish
>be cuck since the vikings

>show is historically accurate

Explained in the episode they let a little girl drown in the river "Who cares"