Trump? More like Drumpf

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

kys shill

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

CARLOS!

Not gonna lie, former white man here. This is fucking hilarious watching the white civilization crash and burn. But in all seriousness we must kill all goyim.

>Trump? More like Drumpf.

TOP KEK

Include me in the screencap

CARRRLLLL!

wtf i hate trump now

Alright OP, you got me here, that gave me a good laugh. Just the mix of the fucking picture and the stupid, yet clever statement.

You got me

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump fuck goats. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Sup Forums passwords.

Reroll for this

Die nigger shill

Carlos when the wall finally gets built you and your shit skinned family will be the first to go you dumb spic

Not gonna lie, fuck you carlos. Get back to building the wall.

check'd.