Going to the Trump inauguration tomorrow, should i be worried more about violent leftists or the violent Muslims...

Going to the Trump inauguration tomorrow, should i be worried more about violent leftists or the violent Muslims? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhkRHy3nmV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims would blow up and would make even more ppl go right-wing

Libtards will attempt to get slightly touched by the police (just a little bit though, America's important but not *that* important) in order to cry police brutality and undermine Trump

I'm definitely more worried about the lefties

Trump's inevitable assassination will inevitably bring about the day of the rope.

Trump's death will propel us into a glorious future. Trump knows this and he has accepted it.

You too are blessed to die with Trump tomorrow and you will travel with him into the kingdom of Heaven.

>day of the rope.
So i should be expecting something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HhkRHy3nmV8

You do know that the chances of anyone shooting the President after Kennedy are basically zero right?

When Obama came to my country, all phones in the area lost reception, all surrounding buildings were vacated (and filled with snipers), etc. And that was in a country where virtually no one owns a gun. Murrican security in Murrica is probably nuts

yes but with more dead POCs. Canadians will inevitably be purged, however.

None will happen u fucking idiot

You forget, Obama is an establishment president, they will protect him at all costs.

Trump is like Malcolm X, JFK and MLK. He is creating too many problems for the elite. He is upsetting the status quo. The FBI or CIA will take him out and there will be a fall man.

The fact that people don't realize how lockdown DC astounds me.

I dunno when he came to Madison WI in 2008 I walked about 50 feet away from him on my way to work while he gave a speech. No bullet proof glass. No crazy security. My phone worked fine.

There was probably a SS guy who briefly had me scanned through a high powered scope but it was surprisingly relaxed.

Ehh i've been to worse, had to go to a Clinton rally with girlfriend and her parents

Mostly violent rightists posing as leftists because we all know lefties are at core, pacifistic sheep.

Just stay with groups of trumpers and police/riot/military

Yeah, march near the police, carry a "bernie or bust" sign.

Probably exactly what I would do. These people are insane and will probably get murderous at a point. Getting killed wouldn't even make you a martyr so fuck that. I'll protest treadouche here is pussy bitch Canada, thanks.

CIA

Yea that's pretty good info, if i run into a group of jobless hippies that want to terrorize me, just whip out a Bernie sign, gana print one now

you're stupid

Even though thay may be correct, you have to consider the political climate of the moment. Currently, there's no evil monster to unite Murricans against. If Trump dies, either a) ppl will riot and loot and kill anyone even resembling a leftist or an immigrant; or b) Pence will *have to* go far-right to satisfy the ppl's thirst for revenge. Neither scenario looks very good for jewing and making profits

I would think that anyone attempting to grab something that remotely resembles a gun will get shot in the head, no questions asked. No need for bullet proof glass when you get a free pass to shoot any potential assassins

You should be ready to sacrifice yourself to our god Emprah!.

Protect your president, wimp

Are you retarded? Reagan was shot at point blank while he was President, within his first 60 days. Almost died too, lost a lot of blood, so yea it's basically not 'zero'

Get ready to brawl, nigguh.

That wall looks good.

Also, I forgot that there was a guy in 2005 who threw a LIVE grenade at George W. Bush in some former soviet shithole, we are talking about a close call in 'modern' times as well. These things happen by dumb luck and eventually after enough tries, it's not something that is never gonna happen

yeah, to correct my original statement, see Reagan wasn't exactly loved at the beginning either. I guess being part of the establishment counts.

looking at this from this side of the pond it's all so fucking tiring. why are leftists so stubbon, ignorant and egotistical when reality doesn't go their way? you had an election and he won. now grow the fuck up.

i think soros backed marxist agitators are a serious fifth column both there and here.. i hope trump will have the courage to go all mccarthy and weed this cancer out of acedemia, media etc but also prosecute their nonsense.