/Patriots/

REMINDER: Donald Trump is working on behalf of Russia, longtime enemy of the United States of America. If you fall for or promote the dispersal of fake news and Russian Propaganda you are not a patriot and actively contribute to the downfall of our great nation.

Republicans and Democrats alike can agree on the principles outlined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States. If you have trouble comprehending the democratic process or are unhappy here, gladly leave this land to the patriots.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/pdf/U- Boghardt-AIDS-Made in the USA-17Dec.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83-01042R000800010003-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000140399.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

I have noticed your repetitive digits and will respond with appropriate wit: suck a dick.

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/pdf/U- Boghardt-AIDS-Made in the USA-17Dec.pdf

I'd say getting into bed with Saudi Arabia instead of glassing them is what destroyed America.

Oh and the bridled corruption. Obviously.

KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR TRIAL
ONLY ONE DAY LEFT

Is Drumpf Manchurian? or unwittingly complicit?
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83-01042R000800010003-1.pdf

Kek speaks. Trump Russian shill. Only commies support him. Checked.

Said the faggot falling for left wing propaganda with absolutely 0 proof that ties Trump to anything remotely Russian.

Neck yourself or get off my clay

The only thing Russia hacked was Hillary's private server.
The question is did she set it up to deliberately get hacked? Was she selling classified intel?

"our guy"
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000140399.pdf

>working on behalf of Russia

Proof?

>hurrrrrdurrrrrr it's a bad thing when hackers release REAL E-MAILS which unequivocally prove that DEMOCRATS RIGGED THEIR PRIMARY ELECTION AGAINST BERNIE SANDERS and i sure do hate it when AMERICAN VOTERS MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS WHEN CHOOSING THEIR LEADER

Fuck off entirely.

Those were internal leaks. Russia had no hand in it. Hacking isn't fucking magic, you need to actually be on the inside.

Never thought I'd see the day when cuckflakes would be the nationalist warmongers

Bernie can still win bruh