Yup, Trump lied about Social Security/Medicare

heh heh heh Cant wait 2 see the faces of your parents, Sup Forums. Enjoy eating cat food!

Trump administration officials have released an outline of their plan to take an axe to the federal budget, and they’re targeting everything – except military spending. Aiming to reduce spending by $10.5 trillion over ten years, they will accomplish this by gutting Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security, breaking one of Donald Trump’s biggest campaign promises.

“It is my intention to leave Social Security as it is!” announced Trump in a March debate. He told the Heritage Foundation – the neoliberal far-right think tank that drafted the budget outlines used by Republicans in Congress – that “I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid. Every other Republican is going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do.”

But it appears Donald Trump, pathological liar and ideological weathervane, is backtracking on his promises yet again. The Hill reports that the budget reductions are based off a Heritage Foundation outline, and a Mother Jones analysis found that this means the Trump Administration will be cutting Medicare by 41%, Medicaid by 41%, and Social Security by 8%

Why are Democrats so poor and dependent on government assistance?

Thank fuck. This is a great thing if true.

>retards will try and argue that cutting down on the government's LARGEST EXPENDITURE is a bad idea

>dumbfuck doesn't understand republicans receive social security and medicare.

This is exactly what I wanted though

>Cutting gibs for boomers and niggers

Oh the horror

The only thing wrong with this isn't reducing Military spending as well :^)

>>retards think cutting SS and medicare while increasing military budget yet more is smart and won't ruin the country's economy

Sound great, he's defunding sanctuary cities too which means dumb spics will get less gibs or force the lefty cucks who love them so much to pay the bill.

Will be a great president, tbqh.

My parents weren't stupid and began putting away early, also own a relatively self sufficient business loaning out storage units, they are set. U don't care about other people's parents.

just LOLLLLing at the dumb kids at this site. They are about to get fucked up the ass, raw, and dont even know it.

Can't even admit that trump lied.

Have fun

Realistically we could probably be fine with a small cut. Particularly to bad money bleeding programs.

*I

Fuck sake.

Stay mad shill. You suck at demotivation.

>Realistically we could probably be fine with a small cut. Particularly to bad money bleeding programs.

Yeah? Take out 8% of over 65 spending money. What does that do?

Then take out 40% of Medicare.

You're not too adept at math, kid

>parents own a small business. think less discretionary income in the population will help them/him.....

> (You)Stay mad shill. You suck at demotivation.

demotivation towards what, genius? Trump is already president.

You're uneducated and uninformed. All you can do is shout 'shill' like a mindless monkey.

Anyway, you'll feel the hurt soon enough. And I will be laughing.

>boo hoo! Muh welfare! muh entitlements!
hahahaha enjoy the next 8 years faggot

yo hold up *smacks lips*
you mean to tell me *bites fried chicken* that on muh paycheck * punches white girl* medicaid and social security will no longer be deducted? *sweats profusely*
now im axing you. *serves 5 years for possesion* is my personal paycheck going to be at least 20 dollars larger every week? * does nuffin, is a good boy.*

>>boo hoo! Muh welfare! muh entitlements!hahahaha enjoy the next 8 years faggot

aww, look at you, all upset? All you can do is shout 'shill' and use the little terms like 'muh' the other shut-in nerds use to bond online?

He already said his parents were set, why should he care about some nig or spic's healthcare because they were too low IQ (genetic btw) to save for their future?

Get a job faggot

will you shut the fuck up? hes not even in fucking power yet

The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>insults other people as being low IQ, but doesn't understand what was typed...

Ask for a refund from your community college, guy

>The Hill reports that the budget reductions are based off a Heritage Foundation outline, and a Mother Jones analysis found that this means the Trump Administration will be cutting Medicare by 41%, Medicaid by 41%, and Social Security by 8%
If this is true this is a good thing.

I understand exactly what you're doing and it isn't working.

My parents have proper retirement accounts and will be fine without SS. Did you not pay attention in Econ 101 user?

>a Mother Jones analysis found

I tend not to use the word 'shill'. You got me on the use of 'muh' though.

Anyway, glad you leeches will get more of what you deserve: less.

Look at your reactions. All emotional. Honestly, most of you are like little girls here.

You can't debate calmly, using reason, facts, logic.

Sad.

>too dumb to go read the document from the Heritage Foundation for himself

fact: HRC lost the election
fact: your welfare check is going to get smaller
that's all there is to it.

Are you frustrated, shill?

Your """"""""facts""""" mean nothing and we've won the day.

>Did you not pay attention in Econ 101 user?

So, what sort of shit school taught you in Econ 101 that your parents (who aren't millionaires) are magically immunized from the general effects of the economy? Too funny.

>Your """"""""facts""""" mean nothing and we've won the day

You didn't win anything. You're as deluded as some fat fuck on a couch cheering on a basketball player.

Worse, actually, since your life will be getting worse soon enough.

Keep cheering like a dumb monkey though. I'm enjoying watching the delusion.

then he will lose in 2020 when the poor midwest gets worse

The candidate who supported the policies I also support won.

My life will be fine.

You will still be mad.

>t. economic illiterate

Is this the typical liberal in his false high chair?

>I don't know what the difference is between mandatory and discretionary spending is

Okay OP

Gov't programs don't work that way. You cut funding to programs that aren't doing what they're supposed to do. IE: The F-35 program for example. While military spending is going DOWN your effectiveness isn't changing.

This.

My parents who are both retired we're educated enough to know SS entitlements would likely not be stable enough to sustain them in their twilight years and made wise financial choices. They in fact do have a net worth of several million dollars much of which stored in trusts and other assets that will transfer to their children tax free when they pass.

Cry more faggot.

why do you say trump? this is the republicans

typical liberal fear mongering

>ending useless old people subsidies
>expecting us to be mad about it

If you can't support yourself the tribe SHOULD leave you behind. That's how it's always been. You are free to use your OWN money to pay for dear old dad but you're not getting a fucking penny out of me

We're at negative 20 trillion dollars in federal money. We don't HAVE any money for SS and Medicare/Medicaid. Good. We need to do this. If he raises the age of retirement as well that would be even better.

>son of a millionaire
>agrees with the economic decisions of the son of millionaire that anyone who isn't a millionaire or related to one doesn't deserve healthcare
kek. two wolves and a sheep just voted on what to have for dinner.

>doesn't understand the deficit
>will never shrink by even a dollar regardless of who you vote in.

The only way to get rid of it is to inflate it out of existence or collapse at some point.

Just borrow more then declare bankruptcy

Deficit spending is awesome if a nationalist businessman abuses it

Are you excited or angered to be in the presence of your masters user?

>t. the story of life.

Well it ain't gonna hurt them, so it must be helping.

>retards thinking that cutting spending somehow destroys the economy