You can't stop progress, Sup Forums

You can't stop progress, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's talking about kenya

>didn't mention future tense Muslim president
not even denying it anymore is he

Obama endorsed Hillary, look how wrong he was.

Why are you such a cocksucking shill?

You're getting in the way. Canada sucks, and it always will.

Nope,lol

Buddhist and Shinto btfo

> we will have Russian president, Prussian president, Russian Emperor, Konstantinipolis as unser Capital

hindus are overwhelmingly conservative as well as hispanics, its just their westernized versions who stray from the true values they had from their countries

This. Trump will be the last straight while male president, the final, crazed dying breaths of a dinosaur right before the asteroid hits him. He will be such a disaster and cause so much damage to women, POC, LBTQA+, immigrants, refugees, and the disabled that we will rise up and vote Democrat en masse for generations to come.

Tulsi would be bretty gud

>hindu president
jumping the shark

I want a down syndrome president. Imagine how awesome that would be.

No muslim, eh?

When is America going to elect an atheist though? Why are atheists are still treated as second class citizens in this country?

Progressives will end up with destroying western civilization and live in a third world shithole. All poor and miserable.

I'm embarrassed to have the same flag as you.

The cool thing is that Obama now like Hillary only because dislike more (And probably this improve his image within his side) Trump..

>the last straight while male president

You're a racist, sexist, bigot.

>constitutional scholar
>doesn't even know there is only one president

We've had one for the last 8 years

already checked off frie d

>No presidency
>No senate
>No house
>No supreme court
>Few governorships
>Few state legislatures
>Will have even less after 2018 mid-terms
>Democratic leadership refuses to see something as wrong, continues multiculturalist coalition to the detriment of working class

Y-you're on the way out goyim!

Fuck off, Commie.

Yup, meritocracy means nothing to liberals. This is why they create inept organizations.

>Hindu president

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe in the other timeline where Hillary won and illegals and refugees flooded in uncontrolled

Already had one!

>not including the Japanese who have the highest IQ in the nation

eat dick you drone-striking faggot

No wolfkin? Fucking bigot.

Im fine with this if theyre all right winged commie hating presidents

we're not progressive until we elect isis guise like omg what century are we in even i'm so triggered

Its the POTUS position, not a pokemon collection king nigger please.

>mfw im trans-racial

We'll never elect a durka.

We will gas all the kikes first and Make America White Again to prevent progress

>not including Filipinos who are the most powerful race in the world

We're going to have a Duterte president, an Esoteric Hitlerist president, an Anarcho-Monarchist president, and a Martian president. Diversity is our strength, dog bless.

you will never be australia

obama was so shitty we probably wont have those things for a while

he and idiots like him CHASED white voters out of the democrat party

>lose election because only thing Hillary harped on about is that she's a women
>Final thing you say is more identity politics

What did he mean.

i think this dumb nigger is having a dream while awake.
obama is the durka. that's why he didn't mention muslim but mentioned jewish and hindu :^)

>falling for the having more presidents after Trump meme

I'm somewhat new to poll, is this what leaf shitposting is like? it's rustling my jimmies.

Did king nigger just leaked ((their)) plan for USA?

I think we've already had Jewish presidents Obongo.

They're called crypto-jews and Trump is one of them.

>Mohammed Mu'Barack Hussain Osama bin Michele
At least the muslim part is covered now.

>a jewish president

like lbj?

We can and we did.

why do we need to check boxes like this? who fucking cares?

A Woman president, a Latino president, a Jewish president, and a Hindu president walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says:

>jewish president
why don't jews ever become president?

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

We're going to have one or two more white male christian presidents and then an artificially intelligent computer dictator will take the reigns and that'll be it for human presidents.

Get the fuck out.

King Nigger seems determined to be remembered as a complete failure of a president after he dies and the glamour of his "smart for a black guy" charisma fades.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

i thought obama just made a mistake but it looks like he's actually been lying about his faith. when i first saw this i thought he was just lying and made the mistake on purpose, but now i see it was real.

obongo is seriously a fucking a muslim.

As Tulsi's cousin, no.

CTR SHILL THREAD!!!

>leaf
Colour me surprised

HEYO

For fuck sakes what is this? I really don't get liberals. Are they so angry and envious about white men that they just want to take everything from them out of.. spite? How fucking childish can you be.

> wez gonna fook ya women
> wez gonna take ur jobs
> wez gonna be the maine in the house
> wez gonna be ur presidentz

My god, these people deserve a proper ISIS killing for this shit. They are willing to watch the whole world burn just to sate their envy for white men.

I really thought I understood their thought process Sup Forums I really did.. but this is just to much. Someone please explain what makes them act so retarded before I lose my nazi mind..

No. But we can stop Clinton

>top democrats predicting anything
don't hold your breath

Since Obama took office progressives made liberalism a joke, and Papa Trump became President.

Give him 8 years and when his two terms are up I think the further damage done to Liberalism by Progressives will all but destroy it.

What about competence ?

> women

I love how white women play the victim card trying to bandwaggon and jew their way with the under privileged shitskins for extra benefits while in actuality being the most privileged of us all.

Am I the only one who rolls his eyes everytime white women chime in on the diversity/oppressed issue?

What ever little faggot check box they fit in demographically is not the issue. The issue is when that's their only markability factor and reasoning to be elected. "ELECT ME I'm A WOMAN!" is bullshit.

>his eyes everytime white women chime in on the diversity/oppressed issue?
I do it when anyone does.

>Believing white america will allow that

HARBL?

One day we may have a President who follows the work of Kek
Praise him!

Ahmed pls. Canada will be all those in about 2 years.

yes you can

>a Jewish president

I thought that was Trump though?

You have to understand that human beings are tribal at their core and want their own group to succeed. Obama isn't white so he wants non-white people to succeed, as this is aligned with his will to power. It really is that simple.

The idea that tribes no longer exist in a post-racial society is fundamentally flawed. They've always existed. Now that whites are demographically shrinking our political, social, and economic status is being threatened by non-whites who want to replace us.

If you thought a race war isn't/wasn't possible, you may want to think again. This could spiral out of control quickly. Some might say its inevitible

>A jewish President
Isn't Trump half jew or something like that?just wondering, I think some of their childrens have married with jews

Yes, that Latino President will be my man MARCO RUBIO 2024!

Yes and it starts with an Oompa Loompa president.

>Make America White Again to prevent progress
I think you meant to say stimulate progress.

and his message was diversity over meritocracy; when the public realizes the articulation of his point, the notion as a whole will fail.

i can believe poo in loo president.

Dindus before Hindus.

Idiots like you should be lynched in public.

>You can't stop progress
You can if you elect all those people for president.

That makes sense, it's not like I didn't knew I just am puzzled at the subterfuge of the shitskins and the betrayal of so many whites. Maybe I thought a fucking president was above petty shit. Even I expect Trump to at least try and help the nignogs fix some shit. But the longer I live the more I realize this compassion isn't returned to by other races..

It's mostly been the white liberals and white women who triggered me the most. The jewing runs deep..

so we are going to have "token" presidents that are not president because they are good at their job but rather because of their skin color or religion.

Multiculturalism is truly a race to the bottom of the barrel. I deeply regret voting for him in 2008. I mean Mccain is worse then obongo because he is a traitor and buddy buddy with isis but i should of just left my ballot empty.

Now or then? Because in 2008 I don't think McCain was into anything. I could be wrong though.

The warning was when he said we would have a bastard president, a mutt. Globalist cunt Obama wants to destroy cultures and races.

Too busy pulling the strings

can we just elect a latin jewish hindu woman and save 12 more years of disappointment?

More Identity politics

they've got to try a nigger already,
let's wait a century before trying another flavor.

dumb nigger keep dividing your country good job!!

How about an American president?

omfgjustleaveniggerffsfuckoff

Well Trump made the jewish president a reality.

>Jewish president
The jews already run america so theres no need

The racial question (can races live peacefully together?) is flawed from the outset. To give an example, imagine there are 2 teams playing a football match (Red and Brown). If the Red team passes the ball to their own team AND the other players, but the Brown team only passes to their OWN players, who is more likely to win? The Brown team, obviously. This is called the Iterative Prisoner's Dilemma. When taken to its logical conclusion, this means that groups being tolerant of other groups will eventually lead to inter-group conflict. So far this hasn't happened because whites have had a relatively strong majority (more players on their team), so they could afford to let a few goals in. But this is now changing rapidly. All it will take now is a major crisis (violent riots at the Trump inauguration, perhaps?) and the racial fault-lines will become more clearly delineated. In what form this will take can be anyone's guess. But expect a strong military presence, coups, purges, etc.

And we're back to 1933 again.

We already had a jewish POTUS according to Bing

>hindus are overwhelmingly conservative
meaning they dont assimilate

Nigger shitskin mudslime was also aparently already a president, since he hasnt mentioned it

>a Jewish president
Isn't that all of them?