Kevin O'Leary running for Tory leadership in Canada

Is O'Leary /our/ guy?

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/19/kevin-oleary-running-for-tory-leadership-in-canada-because-voters-dont-want-politicians-anymore.html

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/newstalk-580-cfra/kevin-oleary-with-evan-solomon-on-jihadist-terrorist-attack-in-orlando
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please use archive.is

Never seen a fish run for office before.

lmao o'leary is just a piece of shit overall

Sounds like the guy you need.

THE MAPLE MAN CAN!

No that would be Mad Max apparently.

No he just wants to flood canada with more immigrants for cheap labour.

DOLLAR STORE DONALD TRUMP

NOT MY PM

NO!

MAXIME BERNIER!!

Kevin O'leary is a globalist sympathyser!

He has an Irish name, but he looks Jewish.

What is this sorcery?

He's a gun grabbing cunt that will flood us with even more 3rd world cheap labor. Even Bernier still wants 250k a year so he's a bit of a cuck too. The problem is any full on anti-immigrant candidate will never get elected here, we're not ready yet

B E R N I E R
E
R
N
I
E
R

Don't be a faggot, Oleary is pro mass immigration and an antigun.
He's more like Clinton than anything.

He is pol`s endorsed candidate.
KEK is with him.

Proof?

MAD MAX

This is proof enough

soundcloud.com/newstalk-580-cfra/kevin-oleary-with-evan-solomon-on-jihadist-terrorist-attack-in-orlando

Looking for something on immigration currently. The man has ZERO likable qualities.

He doesn't look all that jewish

Fuck O'leary! He doesn't even live in Canada!

Just go to Bernier's Wikipedia. He's clearly our guy!

>Bernier has suggested that there are uncertainties or exaggerations about anthropogenic climate change and its significance.[15][16][17][18] Bernier later clarified that he wanted scientists to stay out of public policy. He also mentioned that he did not want the government to dictate scientific policy.[19]

>He did not support the Iraq war.[20]

>In 2010, Bernier was rumoured to be the MP that prevented the federal government from spending $175 million for Videotron Centre in Quebec City.[21] Even though, most of his Quebec colleagues did support the investment.[22] Even when there were rumours of the government making the investment, Bernier did not waver his position by pointing out the growing budget deficit as an issue.[23]