Why are the Vietnamese so based?

Why are the Vietnamese so based?

All the guys are bro tier and hardworking and the women are all really hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2015/11/26/languages-spoken-texas-homes/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Communist
>based

Fucking nu-Sup Forums, I swear...

I had a half Vietnamese gf.
I was the tunnel rat, and I sprayed my gun all through her tunnel.

nice

>>women are all really hot.
Every man knows this.
"Me love you long time"

He's obviously talking about immigrants you jungle nigger

It's better than Thai """women"""

>looks at flag

Fuck off Zhang

A Vietnamese guy tried to kill me once.

They can all go die as far as I'm concerned.

Wrong flag fucker. You will never shoot up heroin and plan elaborate fish aquariums with a Vietnamese best friend.

But user, Vietnam's not a communist state anymore since 20+ years ago. We're more capitalistic than some parts of the USA.

All the fish/aquarium stores in my town are usually run by Vietnamese though

Because free of liberal influence. If you acted like typical american lefty here, you would get lynched.

You probably deserved it muhammed

I've noticed most of the ones I've worked with have been pretty conservative, so that makes sense.

>Not communist
Why is your party called the Communist Party of Vietnam

>south asians
>really hot

if you say so, m8

Right over your head you dumb cunt. Here fuck my mum & sister to make up for it.

that fuckin fatter geography knowledge, jesus

Guess who supported Pol Pot and who BTFO'd him.

VIETNAM SHITS

Because like the CPC, they realized that state capitalist Dengism is superior to communism once you've industrialized

How are you on here should the government seize your means of posting

You know of what you speak, M8.

Fucking neet ass bitch.

We have seized the memes of production! Even Chicoms find a way around the Great Firewall.

>In October 2001, Mark Wahlberg met with the Vietnamese families of agent orange victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made Huey noises and mimicked two F-4's dropping napalm. He then picked up the deformed child of a deformed victim and whispered into her ear "Vietnam fucking shits, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attacks on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Marky Mark became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Truly based

WHEREVER I AM, I MUST ALSO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Look at We're communists in name only. We have occasion hammer and sickle emblems and flags next to fucking Starbucks and Japanese electronics emporiums.

It's funny. Grandad died over there but I still support Vietnam before I do China.

I worked with a couple nammers in construction. one was an alcoholic and both had gambling addictions, along with complete disregard for their safety.

good soup and sandwiches though

>could have been american china if not for arising libtards
>based

This has also been my experience.

The Communist North is hated by the Based South

all Americans saying
>hur communist
Its your fault, you abandoned the based south and left them to become communist, do you even know why you fought Nam?

>The U.S. government viewed its involvement in the war as a way to prevent a Communist takeover of South Vietnam.

and like even with the Americans gone they never truly became communist

Oh look another Canadian chink

I share a flat with three vietnamese siblings.

Viets are deceitful people desu. No ethics. Also they are basically owned by their parents.

The youngest, a girl, is cute though. Into kpop and has that look at well.

>Ho Chi Min asked the US for help against France, was a cool dude who liked freedom
>instead we stuck with the frogs
That was a mistake.

Oh, and the language fucking sucks, it sounds so fucking angry

>gambling addiction
>Vietnamese
Literally pick one, i could walk down the street and find an illegal Viet gambling house. Gambling is the Vietnamese equivalent of baseball

combining French with Asian will do that. worked with the food though

We let foreigners arm us and fought against each others, just like a retarded kid given a rock to bash his head in. Embarrassing!

Here theres a generic nail salon on every block

Texas is full of gook refugees after nam
Funniest thing is, my grandfather served in nam and was in the VA having flashbacks and shit, guess what ethnicity the nurses were?

Viets are cool even if they hate white people.

What Jewish professor filled your head with those lies?

Why there are vietposters on fucking Sup Forums wtf?

Sorry about all the nail salons.
I'm a filthy Northern, who family came to Texas for freedom.
There is not much more my mum can do.

Yeah they're in every shopping center here in Houston, they also run every donut shop that isn't shipleys.

I'm convinced half of them are prostitution houses, there is no way they can all stay in business.

He probably fucked the nurses.

She could suck dick
Theres a family owned donut shop in my town, couldn't guess their ethnicity, but now i'm thinking vietnamese

I fucking love Shipley's. I do know some Cambodians that run a store near Sugar Land though

>She could suck dick
tfw no vietnamese nail salon milf

Ho Chi Minh's declaration of independence was taken word for word from the US version. He loved the US

have of these fuckers have the same last name

Vietnamese people are pretty fucking far from "based". Super low iq, and zero ethics or altruism.

Absolutely filthy people. Walk around with their fingers jammed up their nose while they piss wherever the mood strikes them. Foul, foul race of people.

The women crave white cock though, so there's that.

excuse me but did you consult with any vietnamese people before considering them 'bro tier'

my parents are vietnamese and i turned out to despise whites #noturbro

well, you're probably ugly and short so you fled over to VN as a sexual refugee

feel really sorry4u

You have quads though

>combining with French
wat? Vietnamese has that Southeast Asian tonality. Ancient writing was adapted from Chinese then we make our own shitty writing system then the Portugal came by and said runes are for retards so use this Latin shit

Ho Chi Minh fell to communism because the Allies never gave independence to Vietnam after WWII and gave it back to France

I guess there's no way to know for sure.
But even if I am, how shit are vietnamese men that an ugly and short white guy can fuck whoever he wants here?

t. Tommy Nguyen

Beez donuts?

lol

>mongol niggers invade china
>chinks get conquered, raped and enslaved

>mongols invade vietnam
>mongols get BTFO three times

>manchu niggers invade china
>chinks get conquered, raped and enslaved

>manchus invade vietnam
>manchus get exterminated and never bother vietnam again

I would rather be surrounded by chinks, if they're hongkonger/taiwanese, than nammers

but nammers >>>> mainland chinks

this applies to everyone tho not just whities, the girls are really easy moreso than the men are bad

this is why it's so funny white men thinking they're superior when even grotesque curry munching pajeets can do what you do over there

Lmao not true, and i'm a Southerner.

Vietnamese has no French influence apart from under 200 loanwords.

My girlfriend of 7 years is full Viet. Her father is a Westaboo who apparently fought in Vietnam as a freedom fighter, pretty chill and nice guy.

Viet here. Vietnamese are greedy and cheap as fuck, both in America and Vietnam. They overcharge and bribe for everything, despite their products being fucking shit-tier that will either break in a week or if it's food, will give you food poisoning.

>We have occasion hammer and sickle emblems and flags next to fucking Starbucks
so...we won?

my best friend since high school married one, had a kid with her, father disaproves because she is asian, kid does not look like him at all.

Cheap people just like all asians, their men are cooler than their females that's for sure.

your friend is gonna be just fine

Only the refugees are based because they're extremely thankful we decided to save their asses after the war. also I will forever be salty not because we lost the war, which we did, but because those zipperheads fucking changed their minds and went capitalist after twenty years.

All asian females are trash in my eyes, very money oriented just like all asians, dont even share same american values, even chunti spics are more american than these insects.

ugly people and culture.

bye

Nice try, Stephen Liu.

texastribune.org/2015/11/26/languages-spoken-texas-homes/
Seems we have alot of chinks, too, ignore the spanish, thats not real, please

Is this a dog?

Cause they asians in tropics and not niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>but because those zipperheads fucking changed their minds and went capitalist after twenty years.
That's just top tier banter mate