AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cnbc.com/2017/01/12/billionaire-george-soros-reportedly-lost-nearly-1-billion-during-trump-rally.html

Please use archive.is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He lost more than that if you count how much he invested in Hilldawg

How about you use adblock you fucking simian

How long until he gets bailed out?

To big too fail.

>$1,000,000,000 USD < MEME MAGIC

A costly lesson to those who oppose

>lost 1 billion in stock market surge

That means he was shorting the market. GAMBLING AGAINST AMERICA.

When are we going to exile that unAmerican filth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

It's a setup guys. They're gonna crash the market hard after the inauguration. He'll make a killing.

Press G to piss on grave.

it's how he lost it that's important.

He lost it attempting to shortsell the market, expecting it to tank big time.

So his most profitable and only course of action now is to make the market crash.

This matches up with why he is trying to create civil unrest in America by funding anti trump shit.

this is also our chance to keep him poor till death and dispower his group.

>"What kind of genius looses 1 billion dollars?"

Kek, do your thing

Trump avenges the Bank of England within hours of winning the vote.
Leader of the White World.

If he loses everything and then dies, that's Biblical-tier punishment. I want to see it happen.

don't worry

it has already begun

Oh fug, I didn't even make the connection.

It's so perfect.
Thank you, based Trump. The man just can't stop winning.

This, in all honesty.

The kikes are planning something big. Build up the markets and get whites excited, then tomorrow we'll see a day worse than Black Tuesday.

Do not forget that even he is just another cog in the system. Soon the puppet's strings will be cut once he can no longer serve his purpose. He will fall and hit the earth, a sound like thunder.

We out-kiked George fucking Soros.

George Soros calls Trump a 'would-be dictator' who 'is going to fail'

"I have described him as an impostor and a con man and a would-be dictator," Soros said. "But he's only a would-be dictator because I'm confident that the Constitution and the institutions of the United States are strong enough. ... He would be a dictator if he could get away with it, but he won't be able to."

Ffffffffffffuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I MADE 10 GRAND BY BETTING ON TRUMP

LITTLE MAN WINS AGAIN, FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOT JEW

If he lost money when the stock market went up, doesn't that mean he was betting against us to the tune of one billion dollars?

Why does anyone on earth like this guy again

>He's not going to be a dictator because that's completely absurd and impossible, but he's still a dictator because I said so

all thats left is for kek to sign in the top right corner.

>Be jewish
>Expect it to be all according to keikaku
>rig just in case
>still fail
>lose that much money due to gambling
>WAHHHH DEMOCRACY AT R- RISK

Sounds too good to be true.
Maybe he has a backup plan in case such thing happened, maybe he'll win on the long run.
Jews are a scary monster, you never know if they lost until they're all fucking dead.

I think he's a successful but broken man. I think all this is giving him flashbacks to his youth, to that time when he was powerless, to the time when he said to himself "I'll never be powerless again"

Only vermin who hate America like him...Obamacrats.

Kek demands his blood

I can't wait for this guy to die so I can take a large steaming shit right on his grave

1 billion is nothing to Soros , it's his pride that has been wounded.

>The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

rolling

So be it

woo, kek signing for the end of soros. nice!

Praise Kek.

>backup plan
PERFECT PLANS DON'T NEED BACKUP PLANS

>77

It's actually comforting that he's just in it for the money, and not for some warped idealism (are utter hatred for the goy)

If dupples then Soros will die after the inauguration

Soros losing a billion is like you having to call a tow truck for your car; inconvenient but not enough to change your quality of life.

Angry jewish pepe will make George Soros pay

he was betting the market would tank cause would be elected and people expected ww3 along with ruining america. since trump won everybody expected america to do well

really makes ya think

A billion is a lot even for the wealthiest people. Could you imagine losing 1/25th of your net worth?

>he thought he could opposed

pocket change for him i bet

>Could you imagine losing 1/25th of your net worth?

Yeah i could; that was my internet+electric bill for the month. Which was my point in my original post.

I think he'd gladly gave up 95% of his money for 30 more years of life.
BUT HE CAN'T! HAHA

whoa
did we win pol?

re-rolling for this and the hope of humanity

Either you are paying way too much for internet or you are poor as fuck,

If you make 20,000 a year it's like losing 500 dollars. Basically on a gamble

nice giant white space fag

That is good video meme stock, now that Moloch has fallen, Soros and Baphomet must now fall...Trump vs Soros 2017! The meme wars begin, to the front lines!!!!
Praise KEK!
Hail Thoth!

We are being ethnically replaced with people who don't care about "liberty" or higher political ideals. That's the problem.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>rolls

>Sup Forums has gained enough control over the world economy that we're able to Jew the Jew himself.
Feels good, man.

Glorious Lord Kek, give us consecutive numbers and give Soros painful, lethal, inoperable cancer

sieg hail kek

This guy funded the Ukrainian protesters in maidan, gambia, his publishing company, publishes the books of "Macedonia", that say that Alexander the great was slav, one of his companies is mining gold here, and his human rights watch ngo, is funding anarchists all around the world...seriously, every shit you pick up, soros is under it. Bullet between the eyebrows

I've thought a lot lately about the possibility of his being assassinated. How hard would it be? Just use a 3D printer to make a gun, show up at some conference, and blammo. Is he coming to Canada any time soon?

kek, do your magic today.

That's how he got rich in the first place.

KEK WILLS IT

fake news

Too bad he managed to get that NINTH heart transplant before he lost that cool billion. This man, no doubt, harvests bodies for parts.

Fuck him.

how do you go through more heart transplants than the average number of sexual partners
holy fuck

Because he's degenerate in other ways.

>He lost it attempting to shortsell the market, expecting it to tank big time.
it was supposed to.

almost every big company here cant survive with anti-free trade.

the fact that it didnt makes me think some kind of jewish trickery is in the works.

1-2 random jews losing money doesnt mean much.

if its a jewish trick then soros was left out of the plan.

but there is scheduled to be a huge market crash soon, they'll call it the biggest in history and you can bet they'll blame trump.

however, i think we have a chance to stop it or change events here. Nationalism makes a countries economy boom not drop, national pride and self reliance /production can put an end to any concerns about how your country matches up with others and too many people are invested in the usd around the world to let it become worthless.

I think soros is done if we make it so.

Yiss

rerolling for this, the hope of humanity, and my jimmies

What kind of genius loses 1 Billion dollareedoos?

A good start, but he's not done bleeding. $29 billion to go. Hope he goes Captain Ahab on Trump and sinks his entire fortune into failed initiatives to undermine him.