America has no culture

>America has no culture
Why does this meme persist on Sup Forums? Don't you fuckers know we are the dominant world culture?

America is top dog, and anyone who denies it is a delusional cuck.

> ooga booga muh fuk
> culture

>inb4 over 9000 replies about the girl on the right

American culture is too dominant. It's become so overwhelmingly domjnant that people just assume there is none. You typically associate culturw with weird traditions and the like, but there are no real weird traditions in America because everyone is doing them.

You've become the default, so anything other than the default now has more recognition.

brehs

>America has no culture

This is only said by people who have either never left the US (or visited) for a significant amount of time.

God I miss my HS volleyball gf

source

>tfw wanting girl who has left's face with right's body

eh, american culture was slipping pretty bad, anyone remember the 2000's?

I think it's recovering now though.

>america
>culture

>Don't you fuckers know we are the dominant world culture?
Israel is not America

why are thick girls 1000x hotter

but in terms of dating, i want 10/10 face with a model body

over 8/10, thick girl?

good taste senpai

I like Hollywood movies they help to relax a brain after computational math and calculus.

They actually both have amazing bodies, its just the girl on the right has her legs splayed and is wearing a baggy shirt.

if you're a trumplet that hates globalism you should kill yourself for posting this

>over 8/10, thick girl?
is that a question, user?

It doesn't. Vapid consumerism isn't a culture. We're defined by our complete lack of one, gnawing at the world endlessly to feed our eternal hunger.

p-proof?

I want to hold hands with the girl on the right.

Meaning this user and follow me here

Fucking wise

8/10 face, thick great body is better then a
10/10 face, with not much of a great body

but for dating
it switches

American Ultra is a good one.

>being fat and getting shot is culture in america

>Wild West cowboys and Indians
>Friendly "fake" Mickey Mouse culture
>Frontier men
>MUH LIBERTY
>Rap and gangstas
>Rock and Roll

etc etc. Regardless of whether the above are positives or negatives, it's quite obvious that we have a very strong cultural influence--especially over the west. Eurocucks were all peasants living under the fist of their duke until we came along and showed the world that enlightenment ideas work very well at the executive level.

why you think that?
i prefer a big ass over a pretty face, f a m

>no feet

everyone know indian culture

Lazy, vague bait. Image from last night.

10/10 ass, 7/10 face

10/10 face, 7/10 ass

which do you choose to marry

get a fucking grip ireland

If it's so bad, why did you cucks embrace it so willingly? Europeans even use our slang and terminology. Don't you Germans call blacks "African Americans" even though the Somalians in your nation aren't even from America? Top kek.

Also, there is a fucking Tupac statue in Germany. Google this shit. It's absurd how Americanized Europeans are.

10/10 face. More likely to last

don't forget all the American media they either consume or just directly copy.

>pooing in loo isn't culture in pooland

Millions of people died trying to stop the jews, user.

>10/10 ass, 7/10 face
this one, sorry user
a warm ass is better than a 10 face

Your main export is nigger beats and black culture. Stfu

Our main export was the freedom that allowed you to type this dumb fuck post.

what about the girl on the left?

Agreed user

You're gonna have an easy life user
those girls arent rare

>we had our revolution at least
So did we you fucking idiot. Are you actually going to argue that America isn't #1 in terms of exporting culture, mass media, etc?

too much ass for you?

American culture is best culture

It's funny that the argument changed from "Americans have no culture" to "American culture sucks."

Just admit that our culture is all encompassing, Eurocucks. Anyone that claims that we do not have a culture is a complete moron.

of course
hong kong is richer than europe, and almost at usa level

its because of our great taste

>"Freedom"
Stupid americans. No wonder the whole world laughs at you

>he likes skinny girls

my local pub is 100s of years older than your country lol

no amount of military spending will buy you class mate

can we have some fucking sauce otherwise ban OP

Because retards like choose to live in their own delusional bubble of self importance. Maybe it's just human nature.

>mcdonalds on every street
>culture

Europoors don't know what they're missing.

"American culture" is British culture.

You're speaking English.
You were founded by Brits.
Your rule of law comes from Britain.
Your political philosophies which inspired the Constitution - yup that's British (comes from John Locke).
Your religion of Protestant Christianity - yup that came from Britain.
Your food, like apple pie, and roast dinners - yup they're British.
Your sports, like baseball - yes baseball is British too.
Your american football comes from football ("sawker") and rugby - yup they're both British as well.

You're British.

>Stupid americans. No wonder the whole world laughs at you

I'm sorry we can't hear you under our boot

better mcdonald's than kabob

Keep exporting them nigger beats cuck

Just because Eurocucks are very poor at implementing it doesn't mean our nation had no hand in spearheading the movement that originally started in Europe. We were one of the first nations to tell a monarch to fuck off because "All men are created equal fuck your rules, faggot."

Life in Europe is better today than it was back then. Your stupid ass would be slaving away in the fields and giving all of your produce to the duke that owns you if we didn't show the would that free nations = best nations.

Both of those girls are skinny.

Keep buying them ;)

Cheerio then faggot

I'm actually a second generation German immigrate m8.

>**the world

Fucking Jews got into my brain for a second.

your fashion, muscle cars and guns are great

>Both of those girls are skinny.

Not true user.

>hurr durr im the rest of the world
>im so much better than amerikkka

this is why we have to build walls. if you guys would be nicer then maybe we wouldnt be such xenophobes. utopia starts with u.

because the dont understand freedom

America have many different cultures that are ripoff of european culture mixed with local shit that caused a divergence.

All the high culture in america is paid europeans intellectuals or subversion from the jews.

Yeah but what about burgers?

That's what I thought.

Pop culture =/= culture

>American
>culture
lol

bastardized british culture, like the one sadly in your country.

British culture is lost now.

It shapes culture so it's def a part of it.

you're going through a decline just like the Roman Empire (except these guys were top dog for centuries not just a couple of decades), soon the world will belong to Russia and China (and Canada by extension)

so this is what inferiority complexes look like

>current year
>no fap resolution
>see this pic

OP i hate you

don't let it get to you, burger, just remember that 200 years into the empire, Rome wasn't the great city it would eventually become.

Most people don't care, but those that are the most vocal about shit like "muh culture" got fed some bullshit about culture being decrepit stone buildings and folk dances. It's just noise, and besides, most americans trace directly to modern europeans (~400 years), and thus inherit whatever culture Europe had prior to that. Native Americans get shafted, but they can go be proud of shitting in the prairie and fucking their sisters behind a bush, they had the entire continent to themselves for millennia and did buttfuck with all of it.

Bullshit. You faggots are the antithesis of American culture. Even when you guys started to transition from a monarchy to a republic, nearly all of you faggots said "Fuck that lets live under a dictatorship instead." We had to basically colonize you and shove our democratic cock up your ass in order to stop you stupid niggers from chimping out and killing each other.

Girl on right is literally perfect.

>what are burgers
>what are cars
>what is hip hop
>what is rock n roll
>what is BBQ

Problem with gay statements like that is, it doesnt leave room at the top.

She's a 8.3

America has at least 14 discernable cultures under the umbrella term 'American culture'.

america doesn't really have a culture it's true

i mean if you want to call degenerate jewish controlled things like hollywood and mtv your culture then that's slumping pretty low

you are too new a country to have any culture or traditions

well there really isn't a whole lot of extra room at the top

she's a 10 desu

>posts tiny tittied bobblehead bitch
wew

You genuinely think the girl in OP's pic is a 10 user?

>fags out over an 8/10 thinking lowering standards makes for a better life

Ageeed.
Western culture, black culture, music, sports, movies, tv. We lead the way

You guys were a monarchy and we told your stupid king to fuck off. Then we kicked your ass over and over. No one cares that a few British intellectuals formulated progressive liberal ideas (that this entire board hates because it's edgy) when you guys still lived under the heel of your lord. We showed you stupid British that your way of life is retarded and antiquated.

Low culture isn't culture at all.

This. This is why people in the US say "I don't have an accent" or people say "white people have no culture". If something becomes the norm, people begin to forget that it being common doesn't mean it is actually default. Everyone has an accent, for example, and there is no real "baseline voice". At the same time, Western civilization is treated like it's the natural state of things, when in reality it is a specific culture emerging from a chain of white civilizations.

Basically, American culture is everywhere, but the fact that it is ubiquitous makes people believe it isn't culture at all.

"British culture" is Roman and Norman culture.

You're speaking bastardized Norman French with some Anglo-Saxon borrowing.
You were founded by Normans who eradicated the local culture.
Your rule of law comes from Normans.
Your political philosophies which inspired your charters of law? okay yeah that actually comes from dirty Anglo-Saxon peasants.
Your religion of Protestant Christianity? Okay that's also Anglo-Saxon peasants.
Your food, like squibbles and peep and globbernaught squigglings...okay, yeah, that's more Anglo peasant shit.
Your sports, like jousting? That's Norman.

You're Norman.

GOD BLESS

You would give up so easily?

>Right's body with left's face is perfect
FTFY

Our culture was basically Anglo-Saxon Protestant (like the Founding Fathers) until the early 1900's when we introduced other European & Catholic cultures with the silly 'Melting Pot' concept.

Now we're just "White" mutts of different European origins...

>triggered
nice try burgerboy

when everyone is American, no one is

Left has a peanut head and pig nose desu. Not my thing