youtube.com/watch?v=R9HKxMgekCo
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Coram_Foundation_for_Children
youtube.com/watch?v=50HsOJuvaKY
youtube.com/watch?v=fG56PPrNf3w
youtube.com/watch?v=_3EXHdT8DKM
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEW CONNECTION CLINTON FOUNDATION - LUMOS FOUNDATION. Possible paedo activity. Haiti and celebrities involved.

Thank you trashcan man, I'll go have a look.

What would the archived version of what you did look like? How would you describe it, faggot nigger CTR/Kektective/Dekektive false flag pizza OP infiltrator?

I want you to die, OP. Never post your pizzafag nupol shit here again. Sup Forums is above it, and in the process of weeding out you types.

bump

cunt

bump

Funny to watch pizzagate threads. high ratio of foreigners like to push the idea. Makes you think.

this is CF more than PG

bump for rational scientific thought, and not mystical numerology and analysis of a liquor store sign

Shit, Pedro. PG 'researchers' broke the boy's town scandal, retroactively. PG is all, and responsible for cracking every ancient molestation case known to man, retroactively and until the end of days.
Bump

bump

>JK Rolling is possibly a pedo
The more you know.

don't let them slide this with all those legitimate political threads
who gives a fuck if Obama expanded access to the NSA servers, faggots are near children!
GET IN HERE GUYS!

Pg is getting scrubbed across the internet

kek
Beat it, Michael.

I just passed a kidney stone today.

no it isn't

PIZZAGATE, Pizza gate, COMET, James Alefantis, Comet PP, Clinton, Podesta, basement, EWO!!!

You fucking lunatics really believe forces are searching for keywords, to silence you. You think that pizzagate threads get deleted for anything other than lack of interest?
Too funny watching that "don't use keywords" paranoia develop over the past few days.

Fascinating.

was it bumpy?

who talked about keywords?

I posted by mistake the half of the post, so if anyone wanted to mess with my net, he could do it before posting the full post. I said nothing of keywords.

to see if you still feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=R9HKxMgekCo

I'm sending someone to talk to you about it.
We can clear this up via the appropriate international channels.
No worries.
Bump.

Bump for the CIA's ability to work with domestic agencies when a crime has international implications, so to speak.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0

bump

get in here, guys

from voat:

Coram Children's Charity is old as hell The Thomas Coram Foundation for Children is a large children's charity in London which uses the working name Coram (formerly Coram Family).[1]

:It is one of England's oldest children's charities, established by royal charter in 1739 as the Foundling Hospital." -more likely fondling hospital..(pure speculation on my part, will dig)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Coram_Foundation_for_Children

WTF? Mods are sliding the shit out this thread!

You need to stop. You are way out of your element. I say this out of love. I write my own reports, and we can forget about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=50HsOJuvaKY

Hello paid shill. Just to let you know, your funding is going to run dry and that will put you out of a job soon. What is going to kill your career is the blacklisting you get.

bump for truth

I'm so glad about your flag. That's my turf and being called a shill upsets me.
youtube.com/watch?v=fG56PPrNf3w
And I can and will post proofs. We got permission to get "rouge" just today.
Funny to think that all the main OC cunts, that have stopped, are just fine. The people that still slander/libel, in jest even, are fucked. It's my boss's pet project, as he's a flaming homo. "Kek," just kidding, boss.

bump

bump, for more scorn, derision, and ridicule for pizzafag nupol /x/ level cunts

Keep digging, like a paranoid schizophrenic on Adderall, to soil the name of Sup Forums, conservatism, and legitimate investigations of child abuse.
YOU, sir, are the shill, trying to discredit the once semi-good name of Sup Forums.
Be gone.

anywho:
youtube.com/watch?v=_3EXHdT8DKM
best to /bestpol/

sry m8. pizzagate is mainstream, have you not heard?
silly silly shill!
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

I want you to die, you dirty goy. Never post your pizzagate evidence here again. (((Sup Forums))) is above it, and in the process of weeding out and shadowbanning you types.

The focus should be exposing podesta, he's an obvious pedo

what the fuck, an actual journalist?