MAKE COLORADO GREAT AGAIN

ALL ANONS WHO LIVE IN BLUE STATES GET IN HERE, THIS APPLIES TO YOU AS WELL

Is there any hope for my beloved Colorado? We had voted red 6/7 times between 1980 and 2004, but now we've gone blue and with increasing margin each of the last three elections.

It's obviously related to the influx of Californians. How do we remove them or convert them to the right wing? I love this state, it's home, and I don't want to flee it. Not without a fight.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania bros: how did you uncuck your state? Colorado needs to follow in your example.

Other blue state anons, is there hope for your state? The west coast and Illinois seem hopeless, but the east coast may have a chance. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but fucking Minnesota, those Somali dick loving Scandinavian cucks, were only 2% away from trump winning there, so there is hope for a return to masculine culture there.

How does it look in your state?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live in Portland, Oregon where you will lose your career and have acts of violence committed against you for expressing any political view other than SJW liberal virtue signaling. Our public transit is shutting down tomorrow due to the protests. Basically, there's no hope for this place.

Most of Oregon is red though.

Most states are like that where the rural areas are red and the major cities are blue.

Colorado used to be that way. Unfortunately, a ton of the rural counties go blue now thanks to illegals and Californians.

Too bad the only race they discriminate against is Californians

Texan migrant to Colorado here.

Yeah! Fucking California driving up the property values here. They don't even know what makes Colorado so great. Hint: it's the weed

Gary Johnson and Evan McMullin got a combined 6.2% in Colorado, Trump only lost by 4.9%. Not saying it hasn't been infested by liberals, but that cost Trump the win in a few states.

Yo niggers in CO maybe we should arrange a meetup and put up flyers im a brown uncucked utahn living in CO now. You can redpill beaners by showing them the rapey side of fags and latinos hate niggers anyway unless they are trying to be progressive.

You guys are right behind califags in terms of annoying transplants, but at least you generally vote red.

Louisiana to Colorado here. I've been red-pilling friends and co-workers left and right. They respond to talk about the morality of an issue very well. Also, it helps if you can say something related to your topic that lefty-leaning normies can agree with. I like to talk about Cultural Marxism and the left's pursuit of a "colorblind" society by talking about how I love women of all colors. In every group, at least in my mind, there are pretty girls. Lots of ugly ones too, but there are always one or two pretty ones. But then again, I'm a little degenerate.

You don't. I will do everything in my power to ensure right ideology dies with our parents generation.

You regressive shill.

>ur a fgt

I was a delegate for Sanders all the way to San Antonio.

Where are you guys at?

I'm right outside of Denver

Get out of the shitty front-range and move to the western slope where all the water, weed and cowboys are at

As I said, generally.

Also the people who move here specifically for weed are the worst. I supported legalization but I wish the rest of the country had at the same time, we would've been spared the dregs of 48 other states moving here like yourself

Colorado Springs here. Did my part and voted Trump. But seeing how we didn't go red for Trump with him having soo much enthusiasm here, I think Colorado is California 2.0 now.

I was born and raised in the Denver metro. I love it despite its flaws and don't want to abandon it without fighting. We've been white flighting for too long

West slope reporting in.
Trump rally was awesome with many people coming from Utah to see Trump.
We voted for him, and so did most of the people around me. The coal mines on this side of the state voted for him.
It's pretty much Denver and Boulder that flipped this state.

Anyone pissed that they gave the primary to Cruz, without a vote? I'm considering being an independent now that we can vote in primaries as indies.

Boulder reporting in... I'm surrounded by the Poz... My roomates, my coworkers, even my friends....

Redpilling efforts are going slow, but many are waking up to the folly of feminism after continued efforts.

Would love to find a local pool party around here, but I don't hold much hope in Boulder... I'd drive down to Denver though.

Boulder is even worse off than Denver is, my condolences.

Thanks... Tech industry is awesome here, I could never be unemployed in this city... But the poz is really, really bad.

Yep. That's why I can't leave. Denver and Boulder have been listed along the top places to live in the US for a while now, and not without good reason. Great tech industry, excellent jobs, expensive but not coastal levels of expensive, beautiful scenery a stones throw away...this state and the front range kick ass, but leftism is trying to ruin it all.

I'm technically in Denver, kind of the Northeast part of it. One of my co-workers (she's very lefty but not insane) has a husband who is a Sup Forumsack. Not married are ya?

Baltimoron here.

Cultural Marxism has taken over the city and most of the universities in the state. Once the baby boomers really start dying, right-wing politics will be dead

>TFW Denver was god tier comfy just 5 years ago

Fuck.

Joseph? Joe-"My dad watches Alex Jones I just hear it on in the other room haha"-seph? That you? We took English together

>The coal mines on this side of the state voted for him.

Just a reminder that parts of Colorado are still on par with a special education class.

I'm Florida-born, but I lived in Colorado for a good 7 years when I was younger. It was an asbolutely fantastic state and I miss it dearly.

Never forget: The Dems secret weapon is legalizing marijuana.

Nah, my name starts with a "D".

ur boi was in Breck this past weekened

Have been dating the same girl for 4 years, mulling over popping the question.

DIS

How would you feel if you lived in a town with 700 people, and most of them worked for an indstry that king nigger shut down?
Sell your family house for pennies? Why, it wouldn't make a down payment on rent in Denver because no one wants to live where there are no jobs. the only people moving up there are tech people who commute to Denver every other week and buy McMansions.
Sorry about your special ed classes user, study hard and you might get to wash windows when your handlers get you a job! Texas queer.

MN user here. One well placed nuke in Minneapolis would turn this state red forever.

Colorado Springs reporting in, based capital of the state, just give the liberals rope and they'll hang themselves

>It's pretty much Denver and Boulder that flipped this state.

I wish that were true.

YEAH

WE GOIN BLUE BAY B

Dude have you seen Greeley? It's a shithole filled with people from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Syria, Somalia, third world countries.

Not to mention all the fucktard Californians and people from Washington and Oregon flocking to this state once marijuana legalization happened.

The only way to save Colorado is a 4th Reich.

That seems like a recent phenomenon, this is the first election in sometime where the rural parts of Minnesota were overwhelmingingly red. I have hope for you guys.

Pic related, your 2012 map. You guys have improved a lot.

Greeley is a god damn shithole.

I grew up in Lakewood and now live in Golden. Maximum comfy, even if Jeffco overall is *slightly* liberal, it's not too bad.

Loveland is a little better than Greeley but won't last long.

Denver, Boulder, Durango.
WTF is in castillo county that turned it blue? Alamosa? WTF it's a two stoplight town that is mainly farming. That blue band right up the middle... I wish I had the time and $ to find out WHY.
Depressing to see that and think of the people I know there. Thanks for posting that, all I've seen before were postage stamp pictures like that.

>front range drinking game: take a shot every time you see a "I ski

We survived a land hurricane!
My neighbor's camper blew across the street and into an old lady's living room. Pretty weird shit.

>I wish I had the time and $ to find out WHY.

Easy: illegals.

It's that JBS/Swift corporation hiring migrants by the horde. That corporation is South American and I hate them with a fucking passion.

I hope to see that place closed down in the future.

Your theory is sound. My sister worked at the hospital in Alamosa, and I visited her a few times a year. I don't doubt you.

Yeah I'd be shit tanked if I played that game ha

>Pb-ville
>never summer
>23.6
>keep manitou weird
>Life's Good
>Masonic license plate

wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants

They have loop holes to grant visas to "refugees"

Entire neighborhoods are filled with Somalians and Syrians now because of it, reporting immigrants is next to no good.

Same loop hole applies to Mexicans and El Salvadorians

Im in south east denver near shotgun willies area. Should we have a meet up at a redpilled spot like that?

Shotgun Willie's is in Glendale, which is an independent municipality separate of Denver.
Bull & Bush is a based tavern, btw

There's not much I can do. I live in Colorado Springs, this county is already deep red so don't blame us. We went 70% to Trump. Colorado Springs is also the second largest city in Colorado and we still went red.

Where are all these Republicans? Every time I go to a bar it's all gay people and pot heads

>Other blue state anons, is there hope for your state?
Not really, we only got a RINO governor cause democrats dont vote in midterms
t. Maryland

Though only specific to Golden and west Lakewood, you'll see a shitload of "don't Boulder my Golden" stickers everywhere. But those are actually based so idgaf

What bars are you going to? Colorado Springs has a heavy military presence thanks to Ft. Carson. We're there, you're just not looking in the right areas.

I dunno about how good of an idea a Sup Forums meetup is, but I'm considering joining DMYR (Denver metro Young republicans).

>MFW the libs don't remember our 2019 gubernatorial/mayoral

True story - I helped pass TABOR in colorado. I know Doug Bruce personally. Had dinner with him many, many times. Y'all mother fuckers better respect how there are those of us who were red pilled from the start faggots.

nah yer still fucked. Bernie crushed it in the primaries in those uncucked states. Hillary just sucked bad, so Trump won because she was that bad.

I'm going to the protest tomorrow in Denver with a GoPro. Might wear my Trump shirt and just shitpost irl

I fucking wish. Hickenlooper is such cancer, even if the Dems win again, I can take solace in him being gone.

>Is there any hope for my beloved Colorado?

we have 65613.tumblr.com/

Where Colorado is turned asphyxiation blue for the 2016 election for a bilderburgeral and rothchildening trilateral commission globalist nwo shill at usurpation sabotage, the loony left behind aliber unliberal, internally wierded and hard maimed leave first hand understanding expert witnesses in their everywhere.

To see Colorado restored to proper color, please remember those born here keep it big guy on the inside with the grace of the providence of the universe itself to guide. Online and off.

Leave it to real Platinum-AAA pure a birthing seed to take care of the blight over planet earth on spatial levels. Standing by to uproot it in 2017.

don't post your #1 cuck state in the union in our glorious Colorado thread.

Go hang out by the crack stacks on the west bank, Somalian.

>Hick almost became part of the Shillary administration

Do it. Kek and my digits demand it

I'm Coloradan, you stupid ass. I'm the OP for fucks sake. I was just commending the Minnesomalian user on improving a bit.

Just wanted to come in and throw my support behind the hatred of the Californians. Please leave, you are literally the worst.

colorado bro here. i hate people who come here for weed and also i hate the californians that come here. jesus christ they are the only reason that we are a blue state.

oh sorry i spent a few years in MN and it was a fucking degenerate wasteland. WORST state in the union. Completely cucked.

>living in Colorado Springs
>second largest city in CO
>still red and proud

I'm right near du. where do we meet?

College, or something else take you out there?

i fucking hate Greeley

worked for the college there (tech)

fuck i was just over there doing some shopping.

THIS

we need a new Gov. when his seat is up (2 yrs?) we need to make regular threads to get out the ass hats that make this a "sanctuary state".

Transplants like coming here and claim to love the state, it's appealing to them but they don't understand why.

This state used to be delicately moderate, and maintained an excellent balance of liberal and libertarian conservative values. Califaggots look at it and think "GIBS" and flock to the fucking state only to vote the same way they always have and drag our fair state along with it. To them the front range is the wild west and camping near red rocks is roughing it. It's just an amusement park to them.

I really wanted to find a life here, just as the last 4 generations of my family had, but honestly I think it's too far gone.

Denver and Colorado is quickly ending up like Chicago and Illinois, where the city controls all the power in the state. The only thing that could combat this is bringing more right leaning people into the rural areas.

Come to Colorado Springs.
All red-pilled military here.

just head to the mountains bruh, clear creek is white AF

Hey what's up fellow Springs user? Where do you live? I live off North Carefree and Powers.

I would if I didn't need to work in commerce City. Idaho Springs is great though, used to have a buddy with some acreage up there.

And still, the politics of the whole damn state is changing, we can't just ignore dickenloper and his legion of libshits.

>you will never be this butthurt

Western slope resident here. Born in Boulder (I know, I know)

I'm afraid our state is done senpai. Too many fags moved into the high country and the front range is totally cucked beyond oblivion by calicucks.

>all red-pilled military here
Actually, no. Natives can't stand the military. You're all transient fucktards who have no idea what's going on around here

Hey. I'm close to Academy and Fountain. You're only like 5 minutes away.
Here's a throw email, maybe we could have a beer sometime. I don't think I've ever met up with someone from Sup Forums before, might be cool.

go buffs senpai!

That's where all the niggers live.

>Denver and Colorado is quickly ending up like Chicago and Illinois

It's not even close to that. Denver doesn't outnumber the rest of the state oh its own. Chicago does even without the metro.

Denver and Boulder could be liberal as all hell and the state would go red if we got illegals out of the rural areas.

the further out you get the less it matters, make sure to stock up on funs though. from my cold dead hands you commie boulderite fucks

>Maryland

no, there is no hope.

NYC here. Tons of hollywood jews and liberals are in Manhattan right now protesting Trump. Even our cuck mayor is protesting saying that NY will not accept Trump's policies. I don't think it's a coincidence that El Chapo is being tried here.

Colorado here. I used to live uptown in Wash Heights for about 8 years. Your entire city is garbage

The problem is Mexicans and Californians. In NH we don't have very many Mexicans, but Massachusettsians constantly move up here because they don't like paying as many taxes as in Mass, but then they vote for the same policies that caused them to leave Mass.

Maybe in the general area, but not so much where I am. I'm just south of Valley Hi golf course. There is even a nice park in my neighborhood. It's kinda weird though because if you go a block down towards Fountain it's niggertown, yea.

Been here almost 3 years, will probably be here much longer.
What do you have against the military desu?

Yah there are a lot of nignogs and homeless in the South Academy area.
I pass that area all the time. My dad lives on Lake Ave. I pass through Fountain all the time to get to work too.

Ever wonder why there's so many Californians fleeing California?

I live here, and it's full scale white flight