AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*LGBTP

wtf I love trannies now

ew

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

Lmao south park predicted the future again

Caitlyn is going to advise Trump on dragon dildos and dildo accessories?

If there has to be a tranny I hope it's Bruce. He's such a piece of shit it'll bring about more hatred of the tranny plague, and hopefully, the rounding up of every tranny into concentration camps to finally end this terrible disease.

Milo ought to be Trump's fagvisor, Trump has hired every other JEw in the world, why not Milo as well.

>saving a falseflag this blatant

This is where I draw the line.

Why do faggots need a presidential advisor?

This timeline is way off track sometimes

SJWs fucking hate Jenner by virtue of being a conservative. It would actually be an interesting match.

BUCKLE UP BUCKEROOS

its more the fact this freak is part of the kardashian clan which makes me think its funny.

im gonna laugh when kanye gets into the white house and accidently burns it down.

South Park did it again. At least They picked one that wasn't a true faggot

LGBT person here, go fuck yourself. Banning pedophilia was the beginning of civil rights.

> im gonna laugh when trump gets into the white house and accidently burns it down.

Milo's always been jockeying for Press Secretary though; triggering shitlibs is kind of his day job.

Came here to post this.

>mfw this will be reality soon

but Mike Pence already is Trump's leading LGBT advisor desu

BUCKLE UPTH BUCKAROOTH*

Fify

>107913634
fuck off faggot we're going to group you with the bedos

>"Alright Bruce, we both know you're fucked. How do we reverse this shit?"

>"P-p-please Trumsempai. I don't want to live anymore."

honestly this would be a very smart move

Kill yourself you faggot attention whore. Man up and get pussy just because you're an ugly faggot doesn't mean you have to go the easy route and fuck a guy bitch.

Kind of like how LGBT people group pedophiles with Catholics?

lgbt adviser is a real thing? like there is a goverment position directly related to the president for faggot only issues ?

That would be awfully spicy, he'd have to tone down his shit though and not joke around about taking black cocks every 5 minutes.

I wonder if given the opportunity if Ben Shapiro would be Press Sec, and forfeit his "True Conservative" shit -- he's very quick and eloquent and masterful in the arts of rhetoric, seems like he could be one hell of a Press sec

post yfw Common Filth is announced as LGBT adviser

"guys I'm in politcs now! Don't think about the person I killed with my car!"

You'll be first on the day of the rope shit eating sodomite. You and all your pedos.

Why the fuck does he need one of those?

> Kill yourself you faggot attention whore.

Please take your own advice.

> Man up and get pussy just because you're an ugly faggot doesn't mean you have to go the easy route and fuck a guy bitch.

I have no problem getting pussy or dick. Being attracted to people isn't a choice.

isn't bruce jenner against gay marriage?

> You'll be first on the day of the rope shit eating sodomite. You and all your pedos.

Ah, the non-existent day of rope. What ever you say captain tinfoil.

Let's
Get
Behind
Trump

You guys do realize that Bruce is probably the reason the K family and Kanye are woke, right?

Bruce was a republican before the transition. A hardcore one.

Kim K came out in September saying she was rethinking her stance on Hillary due to talks with Bruce. Kanye is married to Kim. This isn't some dumb shit Pizzagate linkage I'm doing here, it just makes sense.

Caitlyn is based and woke as fuck. If she convinced the LGBT community with Milo that right is right, democrats are literally fucking dead.

Thanks user, I'm glad your feelings were so strong that you needed to respond.

Stop Ageism!

Protect unlimited love!

Protect the (Non-hostile) Pedosexuals.

They are humans too.

As long as you don't touch children, we're fine. It's only when your fetish harms little kids does it degenerate society.

Are you saying I am bait or I'm being bait? Sup Forums is like one giant online poe.

A Jewish doctor who lost his job in the deprived western society for opposing LGBT as a mental disease.

>Children who think they are transgender 'could have autism' and are 'fixating' on their sex, says expert
>Dr Kenneth Zucker said children may be suffering autism, anxiety or depression
>Dr Zucker lost his job amid claims he was trying to 'cure' children
>Questioning whether these children should receive treatment, he once said: ‘A four-year-old might say that he is a dog – do you go out and buy him dog food?’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html

kek you got me there buckaroo!

Tranny here who is extroverted and a social butterfly. I don't suffer from autism, anxiety or depression.

We're also not comparable to someone who think's they are a different species.

I'm also a tranny but I'm introverted and do have autism.

I think that we all have autism and are comparable to furries.

you cute b8 bb i wanna eat u up like some trout

I have a room mate who is both transgender and a furry. I'm transgender and don't have autism nor am I a furry. So we come in all different shades!

LGB*

TRANS FOR TRUMP CONFIRMED

TRAPS ARE THE FUTURE

>tranny here
>i dont suffer from autism
changed my gender because i didnt like my own
>anxiety
didnt feel like i could be myself around others
>depression
depressed you were born the "wrong gender"

no im sure youre a fully functional member of society

I'm trans and bi. Which means you couldn't get rid of us even if you wanted too. In fact all you're doing at that point is shunning transgender women who only date guys.

>changed my gender because i didnt like my own
> didnt feel like i could be myself around others
> depressed you were born the "wrong gender"

These are all past tense events, user. I transitioned over a decade ago and now live a a fantastic life! I am a fully functional member of society. That's the entire point of being transgender to begin with.

don't send a woman to do a woman's job

Secretary of Trans-portation

>dont have autism
>browse Sup Forums
Pick one