So about that new Gorillaz music video

This image appears very briefly at the beginning and end of the video. Notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=1NC4VrdB1Kg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Card_F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unicursal hexagram?

With Jews you win

Lemme help you out...

Oh vey!

In all seriousness though let me crack open my symbols book to see if it has any deeper meaning.

Don't see it

Nigga, do you not know how many points a Star of David has?

OY VEY

They're just trying to throw us off

Link the video

I like where this thread is going...

Fuck, forgot pic

Opened it up and nothing I can connect it to. Seeing as they are playing a game of tic-tac-toe and it is a simply stragety game it could represent they were outsmarted and outplayed.

The clown could represent somebody doesn't really appear as what it's supposed to be.

Am I reading to deep into this?

youtube.com/shared?ci=1NC4VrdB1Kg

It also seems like player X only got to have one move, that or his hand is covering the second move.

>gorillza
>new
Dident they break up a few years back ?

That's not a Star of David if that's what you're implying.

Most of it means nothing, unless the BBC bothered with symbolism in their test cards: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Card_F

>break up
Its literally one person

The green character is Murdoc, the bassist, and the blue-haired character is 2D, the lead vocalist. Murdoc is in drag as a young schoolgirl, and it is emphasized by his large hairy arms and strong chin. This could possibly mean that Murdoc, or other forces beyond the band's control are major proponents of the LGBT movement, and more than likely many other leftist ideologies. Now notice that 2D, who is arguably the most recognizable band member, is both a clown (something that is shown in front of an audience to perform and be mocked) but also as a doll, a young girl's (who would be Murdoc in this case) plaything. Combine that with the fact that it would appear Murdoc is winning the tic-tac-toe game, and marked his victory with a sort-of star of David, I think you will see one of two major scenarios
>Murdoc (or his real-life equivalent) is very left-leaning and dislikes Trump. 2D (or again, the actual vocalist) may oppose or be indifferent to his views, but must perpetuate those views through his music simply for the sake of money
Or a similar situation on a larger scale:
>2D represents the band entirely, while Murdoc represents the record company and other forces beyond their control, with a similar conflict as above occurring

Either way, I'd reckon that at least part of the people involved weren't entirely on board and this image was their way of letting us know.

Except there was no jew star on the BBC cards

there is no jew star on the gorrilaz image either, it has seven points. the (((star of david))) only has (((six)))

Thank Gottfrid Svartholm on torrenting.
Fuck the musicians. Fuck the actors. Fuck the artists.

>most of it means nothing
>most of it
>most

That's how you spell Murdoc's name. Didn't want to spell it and get it wrong. Didn't notice the clown was 2D till you mentioned it.

Anyway thanks for building upon this. The part about Murdoc cross dressing flew over my head.

The world holds many secrets that only those who look can see, my good leaf

That's because people are getting too woke, it would have been too obvious

The seven pointed star is a symbol for otherkin. The cartoon gorillas are headmates of the band.

It's not even a hexagram you paranoid, autistic retards.

Does that have something to do with the game?
I mean, the heptagram could be either a circle and an X, since it is closed and somewhat round but also has pointed ends
Either that or the joos

Of course

Wtf is it supposed to be? It triggers the fuck out of me. All of it. They probably taylor made the image to trigger pollacks.

Kek

the clown is of clay. The creator can remake him.

Damn, good find

Something's definitely up here

>The clown is made of clay

Clay golems are part of Jewish folklore.

We are getting deeper! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

>Something's definitely up here
totally agree.
their FB:
>In these dark times, we all need someone to look up to. Me. That's why I'm giving you this new Gorillaz song, a lightning bolt of truth in a black night. You’re welcome. Now piss on! The new album’s not gonna write itself.
Murdoc.
under the YT video:
Gorillaz returns after six years with the apocalyptic "Hallelujah Money" video, the first taste of their new record which is coming later this year. The band has issued this song on the eve of the Inauguration of President-Elect Donald Trump to serve as commentary on a politically-charged, historical moment. #wearestillhumanz

True. The whole political message isn't exactly "a lightning bolt of truth".

After all I did hear that the band was forced to release "The Fall" album. Maybe this is the same thing?

just your typical subtle brainwashing media production from every plebs' favorite almond deactivator, tabistock
the shit sucks, additionally, sage