Why the fuck aren't we out there pol? why aren't we lined up and at attention? this is our fucking time...

Why the fuck aren't we out there pol? why aren't we lined up and at attention? this is our fucking time. We need paramilitary counter protests!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because as much as americants like to say ''muh guns'' they are afraid to use them, its like the genes of their ancestors, bunch of pussies

FPBP

because 90% of the people are still too bluepilled and the entirety of Sup Forums would just end up in jail.

we need to keep redpilling people and get the support of normies, just like Proximo said in that Gladiator movie
>"it's not enough to kill your enemy, you have to win the crowd"

it's true, Americans are all talk

I only cosplay at anime conventions

Because we don't need to be.
Let the left show their asses.

amerilards are gay keyboard warriors

Literally gun free zone: youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

Because the inauguration is taking place in a coastal city and the only people who support Trump are rural and suburban retards.

What the fuck do you need them guns for, if never used them to do what your founders did, which is about time, dare I say overdue

Find a way to get names, organize the red hats. Can't do shit from Sup Forums when everyone is anonymous. We also need uniforms. Can't roll up looking like a bunch of fags like Antifa(g).

city leaf should talk...we literally have a faggot as prime minister

beige pants, white collared shirt, blue sport coat, MAGA hat.

Because dressing like a fascist is a great way to get dropped. Do you think most Americans on either side of the spectrum would deal with your shit? Have you even watched Welcome to Leith?

I can get down with that. Good boots though. Brown obviously.

I have an idea for uniforms and hats...

I voted for Donald but if I ever saw some dumb fascist wannabe complaint I would smack the taste right out of them

un-disciplined and over-induldged shut ins lacking self confidence wouldnt be able to do much in the real world even with decent leadership

Goddamit Sweden.

You could call it the "Citizen Service."

finland stop

We force the Republic to do their fucking jobs.
Civil disobedience is for people who have something to complain about, and we fucking won.
Now it's time for the Republic to shut down this civil disobedience. What kind of country to you think we live in where we're supposed to fist fight each other in the street over who runs the country? This isn't some gladiator shit, we vote on who runs the country, retard.
When the Republic fails to quell riots after Trump is in office, THEN we'll have the grounds for involvement.
Until then, force the Republic to do their fucking jobs, what the hell do we pay taxers for?

Remember those guys who went to a riot and had to shoot a few niggers. Well they are still rotting in jail. They will be found not guilty but their lives are already fucked. We must first change this.

Woah dude you are taking this larping thing way to serious.

Some of us have jobs and have to work tomorrow

I work on fridays

Can confirm. Full time job, but boss is based and said he'd put the inauguration on for anyone who wants to watch.

I have a job and I live thousands of miles away.

If I was there, i'd be beating the shit out of a couple antifa faggots. Really want to get in a fight.

Cuz that's fascist and gay, what ever is gay us degenerate, and I am not a degenerate, I have a job.