Is race mixing a bad thing? I don't mean socially or culturally...

Is race mixing a bad thing? I don't mean socially or culturally. I am specifically asking: Is there a negative congenital aspect that mixed children posses which, regular children do not?

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmarrow.org/aboutus/sample-page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>107921919

Mixed race here. Half spic.

I turned out fine. No health complications. Aesthetic, tall etc.

I did horribly in school

My parents divorced, Dad drank himself to death

I am ignored by my white family, constantly berated by my hispanic family.

I have no identity. I have a european seeming behavior, but I would not be accepted by them. I absolutely detest my hispanic side as they fled from communism only to vote for it here.

when only a few members of each ethnic group do it, it isn't that bad, the problem comes when it is pushed by the media as something progressive when in fact the ones race.mixing should do it out of free will. Also, it is particularly harmful when it is with niggers, which seems to be the favorite ones (((they))) use, and that is because nigger traits can't be overshadowed by any other race, if full asians, that tend to dominate when race-mixing with whites or latin americans can't do it, then nobody can.

So it seems that there is no negative, health-wise? That is what I am to understand?

I am ignored by my white family, constantly berated by my hispanic family.

I have no identity. I have a european seeming behavior, but I would not be accepted by them. I absolutely detest my hispanic side as they fled from communism only to vote for it here

>I turned out fine

Maori/Anglo reporting. Tall, healthy, handsome as fuck. Only problems were identity issues growing up and the possible rope incoming.

Yukkk fuck of you asian nigga

really depends on the race, if you have asians mixing with blacks you get some weird ass kids

Am half Nordic and half puerto rican

I have a perfect chestnut brow skin, am tall (6'3"), and have generally good looks. I also have straight hair thanks to my moms Nordic blood.

I never ever connected with the latino side of my family, I only grew up with the white side.

>Is race mixing a bad thing? I don't mean socially or culturally. I am specifically asking: Is there a negative congenital aspect that mixed children posses which, regular children do not?

Race mixing destroys the compatibility that parents have with their children that allows for organ transplants, as well as hugely reducing the possibility that a non-related organ donor can be a match.

>So it seems that there is no negative, health-wise? That is what I am to understand?

There is outbreeding depression. Such as a person in the north who has a black father will have phenotypical traits that are a disadvantage in places with long winters.

is this actually true? I have a hard time believing this since organ transplants are a big thing in the states and we have so many different ethnic groups

sauce?

Organ donations. It's significantly harder to find a match if you're mixed race.

I would 100% race mix if it was the right girl. Love is all there is man don't be autistic.

come to the shitskin general

>is this actually true? I have a hard time believing this since organ transplants are a big thing in the states and we have so many different ethnic groups

mixedmarrow.org/aboutus/sample-page

look at Brazil for answers

t. selfish cunt who views kids as a fun accessory