Justin Trudeau ROASTED on fiscal policy

Millennial spitroasts communist PM Justin Trudeau infront of 2000 people.

Glad to see them start waking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_j1zCT2Ju8
nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-seeks-out-sharp-comments-unhappy-voters-as-he-aims-for-political-boost-on-listening-tour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Q_j1zCT2Ju8

Video? Article?

This shit happens every time he's in public. It's getting embarrassing

He's also breaking the first rule of politics: never try to please everyone because you'll just piss off everyone

youtu.be/Q_j1zCT2Ju8

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-seeks-out-sharp-comments-unhappy-voters-as-he-aims-for-political-boost-on-listening-tour

Fucking hell, the only reference he made to the question made me cast doubt on the fact that we're going to be fucked even more. Every time he says "invest" it really means pour another 10billion into some pointless program.

"9/10" families? fuck off

It was good. But he should take out the emotive language. His knowledge on the subject alone is stronger than when coupled with words such as 'insane', even if it may be.

It seems like every stop on his "listening tour" ends in disaster. He sounds like a broken record at every single one "diversity is our strength" to every question.
Take a look at how much money this government gives to people like Aga Khan for "asian and african development".

By "growing the middle class" he means taking money from the top 1% (job creators), and bring them into the middle class bracket.

Next, keep those in the middle class poor so they stay there.

Finally, give the money from the rich and the average and give it to the bottom feeders of society to bring them up to the middle class.

BTFO

it's damn comical

when he was in a Quebec Anglophone community, he answered English questions in French "because we're in Quebec"

I remember when he was talking about "infrastructure spending" then the day after he rephrased it as "social infrastructure" .. like WTF we have enough social spending going on.

dodged the question, typical french coward

fucker kept talking out of his ass, didn't acknowledge anything about what he'd asked. Why are politicians allowed to still do this? They need a good gassing imo.

Yeah every time he said "invest" I heard "gamble". When he speaks about building up infrastructure I think of all the current stories about aging/crumbling infrastructure that can't be fixed properly because of insufficient budget.

National kleptocratic party jerking off a huge demographic of helpless babies in return for votes. How you beat this I don't know. Mike Harris knew how to bring these dead beats to heel.

Good luck competing Against a trump energy sector... if Canadians don't get him out of there a huge chunk of there income will be completely wiped off the map and subsidized w more Chinese foreign investment good luck m8s not looking good

He took control of the room with his celebrity and political pandering. Engaging the actual points would have made him look too defensive.

canada is doomed luckily im moving to the US in 3 weeks LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Seriously though we're cucked beyond repair, everyone here buys into cultural marxism. I've literally heard "well our economy might not be doing so good but luckily we have high immigration right now, those gotta help out soon!"

Nothing barring a complete depression could ever change our outlook

It's time for annexation Canada, embrace Trump as your new president.

white canucks, come to america. we need eachother.

Just wait until he hits Calgary. The 24th will be glorious.

Hes got a decent ass

Will trump let me in

Tips for moving?
Looking for a med/pharmacy school in the states and somehow land permanent residence.

We must not abandon our country, Trudeau will be out in 2019 and we will need to rebuild.

If he gets re-elected then I'll move south

Good job user