Why do you guys hate Michelle Obama? Seems the only reasons you do is because she's black and you find her unattractive...

Why do you guys hate Michelle Obama? Seems the only reasons you do is because she's black and you find her unattractive. She's intelligent, she's accomplished, she's loyal, she's active, she genuinely cares about youth. Some people tried pushing her as a mean bitch, but it's far from the truth so it didn't work.

Prove your hate for her isn't shallow and pathetic. Inb4 "her", sorry you feel emasculated by a woman but that's your problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt696zoBhI
youtube.com/watch?v=CUbq-DfjJSY
newsweek.com/michelle-obamas-proud-remarks-83559
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because she is a nigger

shes a fucking trans nigger

and fake as fuck

>she

/thread

The bitch ruined my lunches for the majority of my time in school

You mean he, OP?

>Nigger, checked
>Unattractive, checked
>Tranny, most likely
>And her biggest issue... an Obama.

She's a royal bitch OP, just admit it

hahahahahahaha

She's an ugly, sanctimonious sheboon that receives ridiculous amounts of underserved admiration from Democrats.

still can't stop laughing about how trump won the white house riding a wave of gen z's broken tater tot dreams

>she
I recognize that bulge

As a 20 year-old I can assure you that her lunch initiative was fucking terrible. It was so bad I started taking my lunch and only ordered whenever they served chicken fried steak or chicken nuggets, which was maybe once a month.

I may be out of public school now but thank god they're getting rid of it.

literally hates white america. She started off her time in the white house saying it was the first time she'd ever been proud of America. Pulled the race card every single time anyone ever said shit about her husband.

Complete racist she-boon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt696zoBhI

this is why i hate the obamas

Literally when? Find just one time she did that.

Then what's the proper way to handle the fatty epidemic? I'm tired of my tax dollars and research money going into unclogging fatass's hearts.

>havent had anything to eat in 2 days
>this looks delicious to me

That and the fact that American schools teach a very liberal-biased POV of history while taking away funds from their already hurting math and science departments.

also nice get

>George Bush gets compared to an ape
>everyone laughs
>Michelle Obama gets compared to an ape
>DAS RAYCISS, U IS FIRED BITCH

Totally fair.

Anytime any First Lady talks I find it ridiculous.
Just because they are married to someone important does not mean they are as well.

>you find her unattractive
She is unattractive, faggot.

the dietary requirements she outlined were technically fine but when put in the hands of school cafeterias across the nation, it means they just put a tiny amount of shit in the plate instead of a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=CUbq-DfjJSY

part of the program should've been hiring actual cooks and dieticians

Get them to read shock books like Chew On This, Fast Food Nation, and The Jungle.

It'll make them realize how disgusting fast food really is.

>a fucking leaf

what kind of bitchass nigga calls himself the president but can't keep his bitch in check?

>when they go low, we go high
>Oh shit Trump won guys this is what an America without Hope feels like. We're doomed everything's bad #not my president.

Yeah, no. Just another posturing, virtue signalling leftist who can't hold themselves to their own ideals.

newsweek.com/michelle-obamas-proud-remarks-83559

I got nothing for that dudes other claim.

I was doing contract electrical work at a school under her lunch program. Office staff gave us school lunches from the cafeteria in lieu of comping up to $10. They were horrible.

But will it really? Plenty of people still smoke cigarettes even though they know it causes cancer. Fat good tastes good and if you're young, you'll make it a habit. Personally i think you should get at them when they're going and impressionable. Otherwise Ronald McDonald and colorful sugary cereal commercials will brain wash them first.

Implying the US, especially under Trump, would hire cooks and dietician for public schools.

"She" looks like "she" has a 20 inch BBC TBVH familia

>She's loyal

She's not. She nearly divorced Obama in the 90's because he failed a campaign . Look it up.

were you homeschooled nigger? when has school lunch ever been anything but horrible

she seems nice. her husband's a child-murdering, amoral monster in a man's skin, but she's cute.

She's dishonest, and was disbarred. She's pompous and has been given a soft touch because of her race. If she wasn't black she and Barry would've been exposed. Instead the press willingly tossed salad for the last eight years.

only things I know about her

1) people had to eat shit lunches because of her

2) she's a fucking man

3) she wants kids to exercise or something

she has a penis

that being said i have a penis and also crossdress when im alone
but i can actually pass

> She's intelligent

Wrong.

>she's accomplished

Wrong.

>she's loyal

Wrong.

>she's active

Wrong.

>she genuinely cares about youth

Wrong.

>she

Wrong.

I got nothing against micheal except his retarded lunch program, and marrying a man that hates america.

Listen to this guy on that last part (s)he knows a thing or two about ladyboys

I've heard him give speeches.

Needs to be in the nuthouse.