What pol think georgya

hello i luka 19ears tumorow end what pol think georgya i sey beatyfal cauntri yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7SGWZt9Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just another dumpy Eastern European shithole.

good for smuggle cars

Too many fags and niggers in Georgia.

>georgia
>eastern europe
>american education

better than yankees but alabama is still the heart of the south.

lol fuck ur mother America hamburger sheni Deda sheveci

A great country real guys

Probably has a lower GDP than Georgia, the state.

You have very good bars, tasty food and somewhat impressive architecture. I like Armenia better though, more things to see and people to meet.

Also stop pretending, we all know you know English.

we caucasia fuck turky asshole you pederast bliad

Russian clay

gamarzhdavat'

armenia fuckin reterd cauntri you stupid rassian men kargmotynulo pederasto ahahahah we fuck u in 2008 ahahah

I'm ethnically Georgian but I my family was exiled over 100 years ago so I only know about what the average Canadian would know.

Looks super comfy with mountains and wine and shit. Can I come back now?

georgia is home to strong men

lol yes pls come

are you dumb or just some proxy faggit pretending to be gogi?

georgya strong tqveni dedebi movtyan we best narod bliad we fuck Azerbaijan we fuck turky end rassiya u stupid dickheadmens

Davai idi naxuy ra she yleo

I'm told my family comes from Ossetia. Is that good or bad.

David secund best general stretegiyc geniaus bliad googl use

J E W
E
W

ossetia kazakhstan reterda faek georgyan bithcs

that flat looks familiar.

Deus vult anyone?

Don't know anything about Georgia aside from Stalin coming from there.

i literally imagine this guy talking

MY FUCKING SIDES

flag*

Nah we were too Christian for Tsar Nicholas II

Do you know about Doukhobors?

bettl of didgori david 2 43 tausand georgyan soldirs end 100 cruseder vs 130 tausand arab send pipol ahahhahahahaha we victory haha

VA vavavava qartveli gaedzre?

the skull is the catholic church. complete your mission brother. drive the cross of the templar through their skulls.

xo

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS, THIS GEORGIAN user SHOWED YOU WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF BEING BASED AF
>step up nigers

omaigad fuckin reterds on pol no 1 georgyan wat de fuck men i wana see georgyan bat no he come end sey shit end lieve wadafak

Orthoshit sect

THE FIRE WILL RISE AGAIN

magari gamiswore ro gnaxe tbiliseli xar?

If Georgia white?

I'm considering feeding Anatolia to them, and I need to know.

mec
ara batumi, ar damedzina da barem inaguracias davelodebi

aha qobuletidan gushin chamovedi me da exla simartle ro gitxra ar medzineba arc me. Inglisursac xo seriozulad vugeb shechema dzaan magari vagine

sakartvelos gamuarjos! kartveli-amerikeli var, tbilisshi bolos 2015shi viyavi, ras amboben trumpze da rusetze mand?

deda moetynat da verasodes daubrundebian normalur mdgomareobas

Georgia? You mean like Atlanta???

mamachemi sul magas dedas utynavs dalshe ar vici brat. me mgonia ro kai kacia

I think it's cool they have an alternative to antibiotics

chemi damsaxurebit "redpillebis" iqet aqet moqnevit axlo wre tramp trainze shevajine didi xnis win, zogadad didad ar ainteresebt

Trampi magari kacia shechema gadaob?

mec magas vambob

It's nice to have multiple names for rightful Russian clay; it feels more inclusive that way!

shad fuck app mathafacka sheni dedis pirshi shevandzrie she mutelo

t. uneducated nigger

Can anybody except wanna be Borat gimme info, id like to come in Georgia in May, and i see there is cheap flight to Kutaisi, how much does it cost, and how far away is it from Tbilisi, what are prices in restaurants and so on.

it's better to visit Sakartvelo in june or july, prices will be higher but still

ahahahahaha flaight to kuteisi ahahahahaha ur debil men come Tbilisi i ur gaid be ok men whay da fuck kuteisi?

Kosovo je srbija u bosnia dickheadmen

kutaisi chafrenis pontshi tqva memgoni ro bileti iafia

magas shig xom ara aq tu gruziashi modixar dzmao modixar an mtebis an Tbilisis an batumis gamo da kutaisi ra ari shechema tan taqsi ufro dzviri iqneba :)))))))

rac met fuls daxarjavs mit uketesi mere

ahahahahahaha sg sg bosnielebis da albanelebis pidarasti dedebi movtyan siri xalxi

Because its 15€ from shitload of European cities, and Tbilisi is 250€ and im not paying that money to go to fuckin Georgia.

I have other plans for summer.

I agree.

ahahahahahahah taqsi will take 100000€ ahahahahahababahhahah

MOLOKAN!
O
L
O
K
A
N
!

Russian clay

Are ur parents brother and sister by any chance. It sure seems that way.

davai idi naxuy sheni ketilebis prochi sheveci miteslilo bozo

lol wadafak are u stupid reterd i fuck ur family ur mather bitcch stret she sack 30$ ahahahaha ur gey

OГO, ЭTO TAК ЗAБABHO))))))))))

fantastic flag

aur fleg is de best america end rassiya end turkey sack mai big dick ahahahaha

kremlinbots with georgian ip. lol kek how funny guys. you made me so proud im russian. you make me feel proud im better than filthy georgians and russia is great country and everybody on Sup Forums is now lookinf on this thread and think "boooooo georgia so sucks russia so cool" that you krenlinbot doing your job fine. you such a great person. country need you

wat do you sey? i spik dis england i knew in gud ahahah u jelly bro!?!?!?!??!!????!

omaigad ur england bed men ok i sey on you me lengvauge idi naxuy bliad

ur retard ahahahahahaha bitchmen

omaigad wrong repley ahahahah sori xdDd i no retard

georgia is white man land

lol yes i white my dad white end my mum white turkey reterd bitch stupid

ive been reading up on your part of the world,its a shame turkey is in the way you seem like nice people

also i voted for you in eurovision a few years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7SGWZt9Zo

Yah i love it when its not getting plowed by the Russians.

Only guys who repeatedly fought the Turks and won and are still around. (Wallachia and Byzantimeme, you will be remembered)

>Megali Idea

thenk u guis u best

Georgia has an interesting history and landscape. I started reading about there when I became friends with a Georgian. He was a cool and honest guy that inspired me to start working out and getting my life together during a shitty time. For that I am thankful and am going to name my first son after him: Luka.

nice IP spoofer
everybody knows there's no internet in Georgia

vadyyyy
vadyyyy
vadyyyy tudyyy sudyyyy

lol ur bitch i internet have

I'm pretty convinced the knights templar escaped to georgia after the french persecution.

can you describe your country for me? what your lives are like, and your people.

This is truly the face of Georgian Intellectuals.
I'm extremely proud of my countrymen who show foreigners what kind of cultured and civilized nation we are.

Thank you and Bravo Luka, you are truly the member of our beau monde and I'm honored to be called Georgian alongside you.

Ёмa ё , я нe пoнимaю Aнглийcкий язык (((((

thenks mai brather Georgian freind ahahaha

Any tips for visiting Georgia?

ur welcome no u bitch fuck u matherfacker peace shit