Any regrets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GG5ELlPZFGI?t=2m19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this question fundamentally misunderstand the true nature of Sup Forums

we are chaos incarnate

worst case scenario: trump nukes everyone and we all get to enjoy a happening

WE WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BURN

My only regret is that we have not killed all you maple-niggers yet.

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

I'm waiting until when he's actually in power before i judge him.

A little disappointed by the way he's been acting ever since election day but it's worth it for the leftist tears and hopefully he will do anything but continue the grueling status quo

No fucking regrets at all. Trump has been trolling since election day and the leftists are showing their true colors. Midterms will result in a sea of red. Sometimes I swear he's a Sup Forums lurker

I would be fine with putting a fucking cactus in the White House, as long as Obongo is out and Shillary is denied.

I think Trump is too busy with preparing his picks and figuring out a structure. He has almost 2 years to prove his worth, the we'll talk.

Yeah I have grown to regret that the doomsday scenarios the left are peddling will not happen.

I would love for their to be violent round ups of illegals.

I would love for ALL muslims to be banned.

I would love for Trump the be literally Hitler.

None of that shit is going to happen and I regret it.

Should of placed a bet.

We didn't elect him 8 years ago.

I knew I guy that made 10k by betting on Trump.

What a glorious night it was for him.

To bad we cannot gamble like that in the states.

Yeah I was mostly disappointed by his backtracking on Hillary on election day, but lets see where it goes first.

Fuck, this

>tfw didn't bet on brexit or Trump even though I was 90% sure they'd win

>Yeah I was mostly disappointed by his backtracking on Hillary on election day,

It was the right move.

Even if he has not been given credit for it.

(You) beat me to it kek
Reroll

i wish i voted for him during the primaries

It probably was the smart move when the wound was still fresh but I think letting her off the hook entirely is pretty dissuading to his voters if that is what he actually will do.

You can. Predictit.org

You're everywhere dude! haha

Not a single one. I'm not a Nazi meme like CTR shills seem to think we all are. His positions, even the watered-down ones, very closely align to mine.

What a dishonest bunch of crap.

Oh shit son @coolmcjazz said that? I think I heard about him in school or some shit.

Kek:
youtu.be/GG5ELlPZFGI?t=2m19s

The republican party will be heavily tainted if he fails. First with George Bush and now with Trump. Like it or not, Bill Clinton is well respected now. Obama is more popular than ever.

The ball is in Trumps court, he has to make the right moves and save the republican party.

no

No regrets. On my way to DC right now

>save the republican party

OR, the republican party could denounce him. Claim he was never a true Republican and turn him into a scape goat for all their problems. They then could proceed to sabotage in subtle ways and blame all the damage on Trump's stupidity. His approval rating is so low it's easily the best move for the Republican party right now. But I think they're taking a "wait and see" approach, as is everyone.