The phone call

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html>Discovered
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that saved

a nigger?

burgerland?

europe

who is he?

That saved Pizza Hut

Uhhh guys

fuck off bogtardshits

sage bogfags threads

GUYS

WHAT'S THEIR ENDGAME ?????

The calls that saved 2 universes

Could someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

bump bump bump

charge your phone

he has beautiful eyes

ummmmmmmmmm.....

Why is this a thing? Why do people keep posting these pictures? Do they have anything to do with politics at all? Do you think it's funny or something? If I just post pictures of my cat on Sup Forums over and over and over again will it become funny or something?

They have funny looking faces due to plastic surgery so some newfags are trying to force this meme because funny looking faces are funny.

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>The Rothsniggers nigger to them
>rumored to be in contact with niggers
>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger
>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers

Seriously where did this come from? I just started seeing these ugly plastic surgery-ridden fucks posted everywhere. This meme is very forced.

T. BIDF

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Quick rundown
>bogfarts give you aids

so much BIDF in this thread

ohhhh i see, but WHO are they?

Sure thing, my white bro

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

I hate all of you, are you happy now?

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds, Putin, Freemasons and Rotary clubs bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens, both illegal and otherwise
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities, MK-ultra has nothing on project Bogdanoff
>Control france, Andorrra and Spain with an iron, but fair fist.
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Are the secret owners of the london bus system
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line (contains every relevant person since Joan d'Arc)
>In the process of terraforming Pluto as their personal planet
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth, Elon Musk is only the head of the
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies, genetically tailored for large chins
>Both brothers said to have 900+ IQ (between the two of them), such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>They specialize in bargain hunting
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins

Any luck on finding the 3rd Bogdanov brother?

cont:
>Marched with Gandhi, Martin Luther King and nelson Mandela
>Every child has the mark of the Bogdanoff implanted in them at birth
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html>Discovered the ark of the covenant
>They learned fluent French, Zulu and Belgian in under a week
>Zahi Hawass allows them full access to the evidence of Atlantis within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>They have been able to access the Akashic record since birth, and have spoken about what they saw while they were newborns
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>have met Tom Cruise

THEY are not a who that can be are'd with any degree of certainty. We only know what we know.

The Bogs are actually one being. They divided themselves into "twins" to save the world from being destroyed from their psychic powers.

The phone cell...

the bogdan cometh

actually probably yes.

thats actually a really nice quick rundown with proper "rothchilds bow to bogdanoffs in the 1st >
and with the "but fair fist" that so many dis-info shills miss in their QRD

but who are they?

Tfw the memes are right and the Bog memes are 8D Chess

Bogdapill me on the Bogdanoffs.

he's cute what's his name, let's see in in which folder I'll put him in

so, we dont know?

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL!?

WHAT'S THEIR ENDGAME!? I MUST KNOW SO I CAN BECOME AS BEAUTIFUL AS THEM

is that each brother?

or the same on?

really makes you think...

This is completely unproven and bullshit. Keep shilling bogfag.

see:

>he never got the call that saved the world

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Accept the bogdabots arge

Get the fuck outta here. I'm so sick of this freakposting.

Kitty K.

I didn't name her.

fuck off rothschild monkey

Best meme on Sup Forums desu

they seem like the type of men who pee sitting down.

This. The bogs are normal people. Anyone who buys this bullshit is fucking retarded.

Quick rundown on them

>In contact with aliens
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Ignore BDIF posts
They don't want you to take the bogpill

i want the bogpill, i need to know who are they 1st

go back to the sauna shill

Remember Kek? They control him.

No problem

>In contact with aliens

this is so fucking funny

Wrote an influential paper on theoretical physics, demonstrating an alarming understanding of multiple realities that many could and can not accept . Postulated that their traveling through multiple dimensions gradually mutilated their faces, little by little, dimension by dimension. It has been dismissed as a plastic surgery "addiction" by those too timid of accepting their abilities.

The bogs are not these ascended beings of light you make them out to be. Nothing ITT can be proven you retarded faggot.

>Implying high IQ Wendys chefs like me who make 500k a year aren't bogpilled.

Kek

when Grishka calls you, you better be available
don't fucking let this happen again or else

Gotcha covered bud

>In contact with aliens

Boring stupid french faggots.

How to kill a forced meme - Bogandoff faggots
Truth.

Bog's family were tax cheats that fled Russia to France. Bog's were born, went to a private school notorious for "paying for grades".

They were nailed for cheating on their PHD's, switched schools and barely passed. Nothing in the papers was worthy of being published. They later lied about their flight hours and were booted from ever qualifying for jet/military service.

Jilted, they went on to a celeb career and tried to become the Bill Nye of France. The shows bombed and were pulled from France TV.

Both settled down into a life of orgies & posting on the internet.

Pretty much walking meme's and the worst of old school Eurocrat society.

In short: Patron saints of /pol

Ha haa burger, who's the lost one in here?
Hitler just turned in his grave.

>mfw igor bogdanoff is using meme magic to bootstrap himself into divinity

See this meme might be funny if these two had actually done anything or been relevant in any way outside of France. But instead it's just a couple of dedicated shitposters spamming them everywhere because their faces looks like god fucked up with the sliders in character create. And best of all, it has absolutely goddamn nothing to do with Sup Forums. Shit thread.

The bogs are normal French royalty who just happen to be genius phycists and world class actors.

My pleasure

>In contact with aliens

I heard those motherfuckers had like, 30 goddamn dicks.

they fuck the shit out of bears

This meme is the best meme. But you summed it up very well. My sides

Found who they called, you'll never believe it...

The Bogs want to know who YOU are arge. Bogbogbogbogbog

The bogs are 3 stories high made of radiation

Found the scriptfag

Haha everyone look and laugh at this Rothschild monkey

they alone are responsible for the bitcoin market fluctuations

this is what they want you to believe.
it's convenient for them.

I know nothing about these people. I've seen them posted on /pol but always thought it was an obscure neanderthal meme I wasn't privy to. I don't believe a single word of greentext.

No problemo my man

>In contact with aliens
penguins-in-Antarctica.html

Thanks for the QRD, but WHO ARE THEY?

get lost shill

shill get lost

ok, but whoa re they?

youll never take alive BIDF

>have met Tom Cruise

What do you think they talked about? Tom Cruise is a very big member in the scientology community. Do you think he's in on it?

I'm so glad I took the bog pill

Who are these guys? Can someone give me a breakdown of them?

the bogs offered heightening nanotech in exchange for tom's seed

Of course.
>Rothschilds bow to Jackson
>In contact with aliens
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Neverland will be be the first city)
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Jackson babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan restaurants & McDonalds
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Jacksonbots inside you right now
>The Jackson is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel(shilling level 100, burgers still believe those stories), forwarding the word of god to the Orthodox Church, which is a derivative of judeochristian crowd control system. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Jackson bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust his gold reserve with him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Jackson
>The King is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is benevolent being.

shill pls

don't you people only have an hour of sunlight this time of year?

This meme is autistic but I gotta admit it's kinda funny

Please Igor, put your deformed brother out of his misery and end yourself soon after. No one cares about your forced memes and no one cares about you.

Just give up and swallow the Bogpill. You can't run forever, Bogdabots don't get tired

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html

Hahaha bogdanoff lovers btfo

I've never heard of these guys before. Who are they and why should I care? Can someone explain this to me?

I sleep at days and stay awake at nights, I got my windows covered with light and heat reflecting fabric. Yesterday I had to stay awake at day and sunlight hurt my eyes. I like the way things are.
Go chase your leather ball boy. I can throw it for you.