Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

%90 of Sup Forums ?

I know it's bad but . . .
Trump will be president dude

But not you, righhht?

I'm pretty sure this post belongs on r9k

Share car, no job since got laid off, doing good with the other two but doesnt make it any easier.
Having no job for a long time is probably worse than having no gf.

>lol wagecucks XD
>gf are a meme
>superior 2D waifus
>le NEET lifestyle

All the bragging you basement dwelling fucks do here, and youre still depressed. Go figure.

Try being productive and improve yourself. Or else, why live?

me too

Could be worse. You could of ended up in a cuck marriage like all the others from high school.

>why live?

I ask myself that every day.

There honestly might be no point to life at all. So make one.

Easier said than done but forced purpose is better than no purpose. Try it.

I have a car and a job. No gf, never will. I've accepted I have inferior genes and moved on.

Just try to better myself everyday.

Not surprised the muslims are ....
Probably self declared quran scholars ...

honestly how do you have none of those things?

I don't have any friends, a gf, or a car, but at least I have a job.

I have a bike too, I ride it to work.

life's not so bad. you should find a job.

I have a car

>tfw being handsome hasn't gotten you a gf
>tfw learning a trade didn't get you a job

have house, have car, have friends

no gf

why bother?

>friends
>car
>job

>no gf
>ever
Wat do?
>inb4 lift or just bee urself

I drive my dad's car and have a sort-of job working as a PhD student. It's aight.

>no car
Not all it's cracked up to be.

> engine maintenance
> valeting
> driving
> reparis
> insurance/tax
> fuel bills

I was in a busy spot around Christmas, scratched the rear wing, about 3 foot long, with a dent.

Never even realized I did it. Will cost money to repair.

reporting

How old are you

>check flag
story checks out.

FUCKING NORMIE!!!

>mfw friends, sports car, cushy job but no qt3.14 gf

tfw no gf because homofag

this guy has smoked meth on stream, showed asshole and broke open his window at 70 hes gonna set his underwear on fire get in here to see the happening guys !
youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo

23 by the end of this month

Self-induced no friends. I was actually in the process of establishing a stable, life-long friend group but I flubbed it because I'm so mentally ill I can't even hang out with other people.

Do have a car. It's a shitty station wagon but it works. Can't really complain.

No job, too wacked out to hold one down.

No girlfriend either, obviously.

I'm slowly driving myself crazy.

No wonder CHAD has all of you so threatened

>tfw lifelong group of 15~ friends
>tfw E46 M3 dropped on KW V2s
>tfw IB analyst
>tfw tall blonde, blue-eyed bootifull gf

rural and suburban retards have no friends

jobs only exist in cities

>have friends
>gf moved out after I refused because fuck you
>possible new gf
>car asploded, up on jack stands trying to fix it
>job is decent

I feel okay

Im 23. We're still dealing with post teenage hormonal bullshit, hence your no gf ever bullshit. Plus you more than likely have an assload of student debt, like me.

Dont accept defeat, user. Fight.

no car but i just got a job.

i'm going to save up a car maybe.

Here.

At least I have my Gambia happenings.

Me.

I thought I'd feel better after Trump won but my good feelings worse off by the end of the month. I'm only staying alive to watch him get inaugurated tomorrow, and then I'm ending it.

>and then I'm ending it.
Nah, fuck you.

I have an incredibly small penis. 1inch flaccid and 2 hard.

I refuse to suffer the humiliation of the girl laughing at me, and then telling all people around me. I don't want to be known as a micro penis guy and I don't want to pass these genes on to some poor fuck.

Does your work stress you out? Im going to school for a business degree but haven't decided a path

Ive got none of those, but just because I refuse to move my ass. Mother is millionaire but we still ride public jeepneys and wear plain t-shirts, slippers, etc

>2 inch penis

Try harder with this bait next time user

Also no girl has ever cared about flaccid penis length

Lul, I made a point of not driving as fast as I normally do today so I don't miss the riots

fug dude

Post time stamp

No friends just family i wasnt born with.
No car just a company truck with a gas card
No job just own the company
No gf just married with 2 white kids

Mfw

Please don't leave us alone with the libcucks

That's rough bro. Things will turn up. Need to take action. Keep your mind and body healthy in the meantime.

>no friends
I have 5 friends who I only see a few times a year.
>no car
Audi A2. Thanks mum.
>no job
Part time job stacking shelves at a supermarket at night
>no gf
Check

>who else /no friends, no car, no job, no gf/

Look at your dam flag you piece of shit, I wish I was in your shoes.

Spend a month over hear and you will know true misery.

I have no camera or smartphone. Need to get one because I have been wanting to post it in cock rate threads.

You neets better be ready for the race war.

Right

Why don't you just come over here?

Me, i'm staying alive for two reasons.

1. Because i hope there is a war, and i can volunteer my body to be a cyborg, having my mind wiped and killing shitskins in a dreamlike bliss with my autocannons and rocket launchers.

2. Because i know God want6s me dead, so i'm staying alive out of spite.

in the same boat, except I have a really shitty job, I'm suffering with a fucking spine injury every damn day

also no family

If you have some family and relative good health you're not that bad off

I think I'm too mentally broken to even get that.
Who /depressed/ here?

You're American by default. You have it easier than a Mexican starting fresh in Merica

>Puerto Rico
Get the fuck out of our system. Your people are a burden on our economy and for our culutre . Your only use should be a shipping ground for our non whites.

fuck you ahmed in Germanistan

How big is your dick?

I still dont believe your 2 inch penis shit. If thats the case you need surgery or something. Thats...suicidable material right there

It gets less stressful over time, but yes there will always be some level of stress involved. I interned for a year at this bank and gradually took on more and more hours until I was really working my ass off. It's definitely not what I want to do for more than a few more years, but it's about the best possible thing you can put on your resume early in your career.

He's not even President just yet - give it some time. Just like the economy, your feelings will improve.

Y-you too

Bullshit. You damn well know you sit around flicking that little thing like a woman does her bean.

I have a gf but none of the rest

I know that feel

Me but I hate people anyway :/
Im still in diploma course for engineering tho

I was, until I met Jesus.

>tfw only feel normal when I'm a little drunk

hit the loterry, I have a neet friend and we play vidya. Keeps the spiders at bay.

7' here, lad.

If I were 2' Id be too intimidated to even speak to a woman

user dont you want to wait for the chaos thats coming? Will you not take pleasure from watching the world burn? Stay alive to witness it, KEK surely wills it.

I know its bad, but I don't wanna die. Just had to accept that. Focus on improving your life. Develop skills, exercise, find hobbies you love.

Sex isn't the most important thing in life but undoubtedly one of the best parts of it.

Some people can't walk, some people can't fuck. If people can live with being cripple, I can live with not getting my dick wet.

we are no bigger a burden on the USA than those nigger filled states that voted for Hillary.

We at least aspire to work for a living unlike those nigger states you have over there.

Lots of friends, no car (need a motorbike), no job (got fired), thankfully no gf (chilling with sluts instead).

go back to r9k you stupid fag

Superior Gentleman, is that you?

who?

Hell, they may even come up with a penis enlargement thing that actually works without surgery or something.

but user, i never brag, people are much better off having a functioning working life and delusions than i could ever be
if you've no reason to live you should neck yourself already, if you've reason to live then you'll stay

Don't you dare. I need your fucking meat in the up coming race war.

your fucking 22

stop fapping

start working out

get a fucking job

any fucking job

start reading books

How you know hes 22?

we're all twentysomethings here aren't we?

Jesus ever since I been 18 I always at least had a measly thousand in the bank kys

I have all of those things, my gfs putting on weight recently though

Based Pinoy right here

I lost my life savings today...still employed, but I am so frustrated that I am just about ready to give the fuck up.

> Have car
> have gf
> no friends or job

How much of a failure am I?

>be me
>have a good job making 6 figures
>decent social life with good friends
>6'2" non-manlet, 7.25" x 5" dick
>qt gf is 8/10 blonde hair blue eyed
>qt gf is single mother :(

>I lost my life savings today
how

>have friends but don't like them much
>would like a job but don't like what my tax goes towards

are you becoming unattracted to her?

I have a few friends, moved out to Denver from NY for an internship with wells fargo. I have around 5 good friends. Thats all I need I guess. Back in college and HS I had a good amount of friends. I miss High School the most though. Just so easy and simple even though I thought it was the hardest thing in the world. My first Kiss, First BJ, got my parents old shitty car, parties, no real responsibilities. HS football is what I miss the most though user, I played linebacker and we always had great parties after a win. Fuck I miss it, I would do anything to play one more game for Rye High School. Damn user, now Im getting emotional lol.

Pic related is us after we beat our football rival harrison high school. We'd jump in the brook next to the field as tradition and the seniors took a photo together. Still even have my old jersey