Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Nope, get plane'd Bush.

No, and I thought your patriot act kike shit didn't get renewed so why does the NSA still exist?

wh-what about me guys?

DOUBLE IT.

no

Get out nigger

Feels like forever since Bush was president. Weird to think that it went straight from Bush to Obama with nobody else in between.

Probably because youre thinking of bushes first term. I remember obammy getting inaugurated so clearly like it was literally yesterday.

Yes Bushy-san.

No and fuck your father for creating the CIA

The CIA was created in the 40's when George Bush was like 18. How fucking stupid are you?

He was a bright kid.

you're from a clan of spooks from Connecticut masquerading as Texans, started a gay-ass education policy that sewed the seeds of Obumers policies, had us fuck around in a sand box for a decade, made the left feel morally superior and self-righteous for opposing you, and created a shadow spy-government so ingrained it made your daddy's gang cream their pants in subversion

you were a hair better than that 8 year PR stunt >we just pulled but you should follow mommy and daddy's lead and start your health decline early

Isn't he just introducing them to each other?

Good ol dubya. Love him or hate him he'll always be THE president.

If only his father let him follow his dreams, he would've been such a gifted painter.

now watch this drive

Bush was adorable
>Fool me once shame on....shame on you.
>Fool me-you can't get fooled again.

I mean come on, that's fucking gold.

Honestly yes, he was such a cosy president and served during the time I went through school, uni and most of the important things that happen when you grow up, so he'll always have that connection.

See what I mean? He's fucking hilarious.

honestly the fundamentals are there.
he COULD still be a "talented" painter
better than modern art desu senpai

There's probably something deep and psychological about painting himself naked in the bathroom.

There used to be a billboard like this near me

I mean, he's getting better too.

I was in elementary school when he was destabilizing the planet, but I didn't have any fuck of an idea what was going on and I honestly remember those days as the best of my life. So now I have this weird nostalgia connected with that old retard. I miss him.

you can tell he has a grasp on colors and depth which suprisingly a lot of people don't have

he seems to have an understanding about texture, and perspective

all in all for someone who isn't a pro and is begining to paint as a hobby this is actually really good based solely on his grasps on the basic concepts.

if he keeps it up he can be an accomplished painter because he already has the fame.

art is subjective.

Obama > Bush

Bush was fucking horrific

>having a head of government so cucked that your developmental memories focus around his bull
I bet you're still pulling Bush's pubes out of your chiclets

personally i hate shit like this

looks a little van goh(ish) so i guess that's alright but honestly he should stay away from this shit.

Hey it was Prescott Bush who had an hand in it obviously.

>recalling how Cheney used to teach him to keep his mouth shut
Poor guy. I can't help but feel that he was dragged into everything.

Yeah his gaffes were very adorable. :)