Why does reddit think that female MMA fighters could beat up most men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2AGwrcqGXE
youtube.com/watch?v=STkhXT5i25c
youtu.be/#/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Caring what reddit says.

Because it's reddit

not political and gay thread

kys americuck

>Why does reddit think that female MMA fighters could beat up most men?
They can. Same with female soldiers.

Most men are not combat trained.

I see it as a question of a normies mind. Its like science.

because most of em fantasize about it

Fpbp

>female soldiers

anybody who is trained to wrestle can take down anyone who isn't trained to wrestle fairly easily, all they have to do is get you to the ground and it doesn't matter if you have 12 inches and 100 pounds on them when they have you in a choke hold

Because most men have never fought before in their lives? I'm in shape and I'm not a total manlet but who cares, she'd probably be able to tear my dick off before I could hit her

Why does it matter who they can beat up, they can't beat up anyone ho's carrying a gun.

Any man who isn't a complete manlet and knows rudimentary fighting can beat literally *any woman on the planet* in a fight. So really the problem is with new males.

Women are weaker than men by a margin of 28%, but a woman who goes through extensive training would probably be able to take down doughy, low t males with atrophying muscles, hence why they believe they could since reddit is literally low-t atrophying males.

Fuck Marcus Aurelius he persecuted Christians and loved doing it. he also was a white knight beta. I hate plebbit but pic related

Check em

top level female fighters sure but random chicks training mma can only beat 150lbs twinks

Fuck the stoics they were fedoras

Only the ones that are UFC caliber, and still then only men who are untrained and not in great shape.

Because they dobt think in the real world.

Watch the documentary "hypernormalization" to find out why.

Because they're retards

Nazis watch out!

>Why does reddit think that female MMA fighters could beat up most men?

Because if you can do three, 3, chin-ups, you're in the top 20% of males as far as upper body strength and overall fitness.

That's how bad we've gotten now.

That's far from the dumbest thing said on reddit.

It's even true, depending on how you read it. Most men are completely unable to stop the sort of rush a decent MMA trained fighter will throw at them, full stop. Even if he's 100lbs lighter. Even if he's a chick, in fact.

And women that are actual fighters (a very rare thing mind you) don't believe feminist bullshit, they don't think they're equal, they know they're coming from behind, so they'll distract you and brain you with a frying pan if they get the chance. Very dangerous to mess with, seriously.

Of course some tumblertard who thinks she's a bad woman is unlikely to actually live up to any of that.

> reddit
> think

The women are on roids and are very experienced. Most men have either never fought in their life or only gotten into an insignificant amount of awkward fights.

I'd bet on an average Female MMA fighter beating a 5'10 normie any day.

A professional female MMA fighter could beat up a guy who spends his entire time ifront of reddit/chineseimageboards

All you have to do his break their hold. Which is easy

not if you don't have any idea how to do so, I mean I saw a vid where even a guy with basic grappling skills got caught in a hold by a girl bjj expert and he had to tap

This guy has never fought in his life.

The ol' wiggle waggle is designed to inflict maximum humiliation upon contact

Cuz they don't understand science = fact.

It's a sort of defense mechanism to defend their worldviews from attack.

For the most part, our fathers and grandfathers lived their entire lives without 'seeing behind the mask' that women wear. That is, most of them never saw the true nature of women - what they are when their actions have no consequences. They never realized that women cannot love, that they have no souls, conscience, or higher aspirations. In short, they never learned exactly how unequal they really are - they just took it on faith. And so their projections of higher function onto women were never challenged.

But every man in our generation has been given ample evidence as to the true nature of women. Most of us have seen behind the mask, if not all of us. Our blue pilled programming is so strong, however, that it's an incredibly painful truth to come to grips with. Most men would rather deny it, and will, even if it kills them. The illusion of love is too fundamental to their psychology because it was so deeply ingrained at such a young age.

Ideas like OP describes are just part of the defense they mount against truth.

Anyways back to the topic, the reason why plebbit would ever think that is that they have generally never experienced fighting themselves. If they fought a man themselves they'd know full well what a punch in the face to a lady could do and the power that was behind it. most women couldn't take a punch from a man, much less fight

No one who's actually practiced breaking holds with people that know how to apply holds properly would ever dismiss the subject as 'easy.'

Most guys have either neglected or average cardio, and only base/instinctual striking and ground wrestling ability.

>reddit
Explains itself.

because most redditors are fat, fedora wearing cuckolds

because most of reddit could be beaten up by a woman

Most men today couldn't throw a decent punch if their life depended on it. Even most of the burly macho types don't know how to do anything but swing their fists around like hammers - not actually a very effective technique.

Fpbp

this

derp a hot girl taking a shelfie with a beat up eye to show she is also hot and hurt !!

That's not true. Strength matters a lot. Try BJJ, the 'strength doesn't matter' shit is just a marketing line. A 120lb female would have to be at least a good brown belt for me to think she even had a chance of subduing an untrained but athletic 200lb male. I'd bet on the athletic 200lber over any female in the UFC except *maybe* Cyborg, and only because she has been a heavy roid user for many years.

>makes fun of betas
>says listening to women is retarded
>says arguing with women is retarded
>says women are so stupid they don't know how stupid they actually even are
>says women cant be reasoned with so don't bother
>says almost no women are logical
>this makes him a beta

learn to read m8

Did Taekwondo for about 8 years, quite because it's a pussy point-sparring sport and you never get hurt.

No short ass woman can bring me to the ground and I could break both legs or a back with a quick roundhouse kick. I'm maybe just barely above average if we exclude xirs and nu-males.

In that case do you think a combat trained fighter could beat a gorilla in a fight?

It's like asking why are liberals such whiny little cunts - etc. then trying to figure it out my thinking of an average man - you don't think of an average man if you want to figure out liberals, you think of a faggot hipster at starbucks with skinny jeans , glasses and a cocksucking hairdo if you want to figure them out. Same goes for redditors except you picture an obese athiest wearing a fedora

How the fuck was Rousey touted as the best in the biz when her defense is so fucking bad?

I do. My dad is a cop and he taught me all the arm bars and how to break out off them

youtube.com/watch?v=B2AGwrcqGXE

youtube.com/watch?v=STkhXT5i25c

yes, someome who's combat trained wouldn't straight up fight a gorilla because they would realize that a gorilla has enough strength to rip your arm off by reaching into your asshole. part of combat trainding is understanding your enemy.

Only thing making those two "woman" is the long hair in a man bun.
Both are swimming in androgens (testosterone)
Neither would last a single punch from a male MMA fighter

>Strength matters a lot.
>could beat a gorilla in a fight?
Human males aren't gorillas. Gorillas fight and lift almost every single day of their lives.

Most human males have zero combat training, at almost no physical training.

Of course he could.

Like most other confrontations worth watching, of course, it wouldn't be impossible for him to lose. He's massively outclassed for strength and speed. But if he's physically a good fighter and he's smart then he could pull it off.

Mas Oyama used to kill bulls with his bare hands. The mind is your primary weapon.

thats why he was so grate fuck off christ fag

She was getting 14 - 20 second wins using meme magic.

Not entirely true, plenty of rednecks down south get into fights all the time and they surely know what they are doing. A real man can swing back and forth his arms like pendulums, you can see it a mile away, and you can still feel plenty of force behind it. Trust me I've been there I know how it feels, fat men can be some of the worst because they can use their immense weight to back up and drive the force of their punch.

The point is that people on reddit are weakened by the way they see things as understand the whole situation on there. They're pretty lame, and they aren't what I think of as men.

The ironing of that shirt...

>caring what piddles on in a normie's empty mind

>Most men are completely unable to stop the sort of rush a decent MMA trained fighter will throw at them,

You underestimate how much stronger the average male is compared to the average female athlete and overestimate the skill of so called great female mma fighters

>average male

Not anymore. The average male is a pathetic creature. I'd say you'll have to go up to the top 20% of males or better.

Ah, the original Jewish meme magic, otherwise known as "absurd amounts of promotion"

Because most men can't actually fight and knowing what you're doing does give you an advantage.

What ? I just checked, and did 10, after gruelling night shift all tired and stuff. Well rested, I could do more, like 15 ?

I could do 50 earlier in life when I no-lifed at my parents and done nothing but played videogames and exercised.

I weigh 65 kg.

>It's a woman can't feel love because they don't do impressive feats to prove it episode

i tried having this argument with my dad and it was a mistake. he was watching female fighters in the ufc ging 'they could fuck up a guy a guy wouldn't want to fuck with her' just being obnoxious and stupid.

i explained how they couldn't actually beat up most men they simply don't hit nearly as hard and don't have shit for testosterone. take a top tier girl fighter and some random guy her weight and i'll put money on the guy most the time. he'll fucking knock her once and shell be done.

>the average male
Is this the average male?

Really proving why feminists have so much ammo to call people stupid here...

Sure you can hit somebody hard enough to do some real hurt that way, particularly if you're big and burly, but it's vastly inferior technique. It's slow, predictable, easy to see coming. Anyone worth of the monicker 'trained fighter' will exploit the fuck out of that shit.

It depends...is this combat trained fighter Brock Lesnar?

I'm a coach at a gym that has produced several champions in kickboxing, Muay Thai, and MMA (a few in the UFC).

There are two active fighters at our gym I would be scared to spar: one is a female, the other is a guy who I think is fighting at 145 now.

They both hit hard as fuck, are super technical, and are very accurate. Generally when I hear people talking about getting hit super hard, it is from one of them.

Now we do have much bigger people who could redoubtably hit harder, but they usually real it in a bit more.

The woman would legit murder most guys. She's super strong, explosive, and athletic in a way that most women aren't. She has also been striking for at least 10 years. She also isn't bad looking or large.

Right. Olympic women's weight lifters barely out lift UNTRAINED men. There is no substitute for size and strength in a street fight. Technique is for kung fu movie fags.

"Most" american men are either grossly over or underweight.

A non-land whale or numale would rekt the vast majority of women's UFC

This is your face
and that is because if we are indeed cucks then MArcus Aurelius had an easy job annhilating the church, but he failed miserably, either way he's still a beta.

Do you know what Polycarp, bishop of Smyrna said when was about to be persecuted by edgelords in the colleseum like you? "Fuck Athiesm and hurry up already"

He was model of martyrdom for centuries to come

>let's post a bunch of women that are clearly roiding to debunk the average male argument

Girls like that still only lift low weights, highschool boys will put up better numbers

personally speaking I would get beat up to be desu

>She also isn't bad looking or large.
You know you are gay, right?

Congratulations, you're probably in the top 10% of males for upper body strength. Meaning only one in ten male you encounter is as or stronger than you.

My comment wasn't about how strong female MMA fights are. It's a statement about how weak humanity as a whole is now.

There's a big add campaign going on here right now about how 70% of 70 year old don't even walk 2km in a week.

Think about that. That's how slothful and lazy we've become.

promotional bjj videos are exactly that, tailored to draw in new recruits (female recruits also) so they show the desirable scenarios for the viewer.

Real life is not like that.

>fighting women
Lol they weight like 20-30kg less than men on average. Just tackle them at the start of the fight and pin them down.

You guys are really delusional if you believe the average male is some model of physical fitness and fighting prowess.

very true, my brothers birthday last year sparked off this very subject by me getting very drunk and doing one thing punching.

i punched the punch machine in the bar and everyone saw who got the high score and it was me, at first i cracked a few jokes but everyone pretended that it was fine by them till they tried to beat it, over 20 ppl and 3 of them were body builders and no one even got close

they just walked away after a good hour trying and the salt of them all when they i seen was sickening, to make it worse for them a few girls they were trying to impress seen they entire thing

want to know why they hated me so much, im 5.8 kinda fat with no muscle irish punk shouting "viking rape baby" ginger totaled the machine and these ppl(who were from the uk) just couldn't handle or understand why they weren't able to beat it.

wanna know my secret, i used my weight to throw the punch and relaxed everything but my upper shoulder and fist and when drunk my body tends to carelessly throw itself anyway so i thrown it in a down angel to get maximum impact from the hit. (no muscles needed) ;)

Why does and sjw, sjw?

I would be gay if I didn't find her attractive.

Because reddit is a collection of idiots.
So each idiot who goes there meets another idiot, and slowly begins to think the statistical distribution of their echo box applies to the population, and not just the sample. So they think that everyone is as week as they are.

t. guy who shut up a dyke "MMA fighter" in a gym by slapping the Sharpshooter on her.

>in jujitsu
>femail blackbelt comes in
>mfw can flax my back and break her guard
>mfw control hand fighting
>mfw pick her up and roll her on her stomach and take her back
>mfw she kicks me in the teeth in a rage, but it only makes me harder
>mfw she wont look me in the eyes when she shakes my hand afterwards

Like anybody will care when we're all drunk. You havn't been in a fight obviously but citing "muh technique" The throw a punch, if they're heavy it's going to hurt unless they're an edgelord from plebbit. They cant fight.

It doesn't come down to technique with women if they're getting punched, it's more of screaming and running away. I guarantee regardless of technique, just about always a woman will go down if a man throws a punch at her.

Plebbiters think that the ladies can fight men because they have not been in a fight, they don't know what it's like so they can't reallt understand that a woman doesn't have a real chance

female MMA fighters can't even beat up each other. The fights are stopped before anyone gets knocked out.

>Because reddit is a collection of idiots.
You believe regular no-experience guys off the street could compete in the ring with even women?

Maybe you believe all men know how to play basketball than female pros, too?

I used to be an assistant instructor at a decent MMA school and my experience isn't too different. I taught both mixed (almost always male) and women's only classes. The men had a lot more physical capability but the women really did listen better and learn more quickly. And we had two women that crossed over into the mixed class and did very well.

The others would never stand up to even an 'average' male in a protracted confrontation but they were quite capable of using a little trickery to get a surprise advantage and messing someone up bad enough they could get away at least. And the two that really enjoyed it and put the time in and challenged themselves were actually very good. Of course they were smaller and lighter and of course that's a disadvantage but I'd bet on them against a larger but untrained man and expect to win. Several of the very best male fighters I ever knew were manlets too.

What about the huge blue collar physical worker class ? Those are some strong dudes.

If by "most" you mean the american 300 pund lard bag, then yes, a trained child could beat such a "man".

I'm now convinced you've never met an average man or engaged in any sort of sporting activity in your life

youtu.be/#/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

The average nu-male weighs around 150 pounds. The female division's max weight is 115 and 135 pounds. If a nu-male can't beat you up why do you think an woman can throw a stronger punch? They have skills, but you're going to ragdoll a 115 pound person. Also a female frame isn't wide enough to throw a powerful punch like a man can.

Average males knows more about fighting than playing american games. The bottom 20% of males would beat elite female fighters in fights to death.

>What about the huge blue collar physical worker class ?
It's the same argument as asking them to play basketball against female pros.

If they haven't practiced fighting or boxing a day in their lives, they're odds-on to lose.

Put it this way: Is the average man going to beat even the lowest of the low tier pro boxers?

>I think technique is all about kung fu moves and shit, never heard of jiujitsu.

a fighter like amanda nunes would absolutely destroy everyone who has posted in this thread

Yeah, and you use footwork to calmly move to the side and KO the person with a fast punch to the ear region

big people are usually retardedly slow, and you can basically walk around them all day untill they tire out (im not talking about people like Emalianenko, who are both huge and lightning quick)