TROLLING j20?!

YOU KEKS KNOW WHAT TO DO

>1. use skype, google hangouts (use american area codes)
>2. call them
>3. ????
>4. profit

but seriously, call them all hours of the day and waste their time. Overnight, all day. If we flood their phone lines, they cannot answer calls from folks in jail.

Also make up fake reports. Be convincing.

If any other anons know the name of local jails/holding centers, tell us. Also post your encounter in green text.

Bump

>change number
>spread on nigga twitter
>nigga get cucked

>unsure if leaf is a nigger or not.

Seriously. NO. Do NOT DO THAT. It will just fuck with us fucking with them. They print this shit out and distribute it in person. If we know the legit numbers we can fuck with them. These numbers have a limited capacity (how many people staffing the lines). This is like 'ddos' them.

Have a (you) op for not being a fag

Bump

bump

Help by spreading this on other threads. We really do not have time. There are protests right now.

Tell them protestors are being taken to it of town jails.

Out of town jails? Are you involved in corrections? This is a good idea.

I hate jews

If it is a cell line you can use a spammer to quickly send hundreds of texts.

Stop larping for one evening and help compile a list of jails/detention centers that could be holding these people .

You can't text from jail. We want to flood their lines so those arrested can't use their one phone call to call these lawyers. We also want to spread their resources thin.

We need a list of jails/det to pretend to be calling from. Or that we are calling on behalf of a friend.

Match me!

When you're in a jail there is a pre recorded message that says where you are calling from so they will know you aren't in jail but you can still tie them up on the phone.

Source: Former prisoner

Yee, but you can just tell them you're calling for a friend

is calling them from my cell out of the question?

do i have to use skype??

prank calling?? commander what must i do ?

SHADILAY

Look up people who have been arrested in the area and pretend to be them. It'll be fun

10/10 must raid

Obumpo

might as well confess to some unsolved crimes in the area too

I just got in an argument with them because they wouldn't help me with my child support problems.

>telling people to write numbers on their arm in permanent ink
and they say trump is hitler

i'm using flash sound boards, so far hank hill, arnold, and of course trump himself

This is what Sup Forums is for
Why not just shout 9/11 over and over again in a 12 year old voice, like all of the Sup Forums pranks

Have you not visited since 2010? Have a (you) for your troubles.

Get this over to Sup Forums so they can have some major fun with it.

If we can get even 2% of Sup Forums on it it should shut the phone lines down...

Do it for Harambe...

Thank (you) kind sir, now my children might be able to eat
I havent been going here quite that long

No. No. No. Take up their time. I started telling them all about the time I got arrested for starting a fight at a concert many years ago. They were into it until I told them it was a concert fight and then the date. They immediately hung up on me. Condescending little bitches.

Don't let it slide and get it to Sup Forums

also this you fucking NIGGERS

Most American cops are lazy as shit and just let you use your cell phone from the holding tank.

Source: Prison is where they send people after they were already sentenced, faggit. You go to jail for an overnight stay with the drunks.

top kek. user is god.

bump

Man, I haven't seen that image ever, only allusions.
I was always too pussy to click the link.

Old fags and new fags, the cycle of life continues. user, you are our future. We have a proud culture here. Never forget it. Many lulz was had by all.

Don't patronize me. Just because rule 2 exists doesn't mean I followed it back when I could still break it.

Bump

When does the inauguration start in US time ?

it's today senpai

"It's today senpai"

You think I'm retarded ? I'm asking what hours

>You think I'm retarded ?

yes, if you're not going to properly greentext

I do think you are retarded, being of almost godlike intellect myself

truly I pity mental midgets and insects such are yourself

Remember to waste maximum time by calling and pretending to be a concerned bystander that knows AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. About the arrest, about what these guys are doing, about the legality of it all.

Call sounding a bit nervous maybe. Say stuff like, "Are you sure I won't get in trouble for calling you guys?" They'll probably just give you some generic reassurance but ask them to explain the legality of it in FULL. Don't give them any info until they do. Obviously your info will be fake, so you waste both time on the phone and time in the office looking into fake cases. Be efficient.

Hey guys!
Turn into a suicide prevention line
>call jew laws
>pretend to be suicidal over trump
>start crying
>talk about random shit or someone that irl hurt you so it's honest
>make sure you repeat that trump made you into suicide

WOW, KEK HAS BLESSED and have a (you)

Thank you user, you got a high IQ. I can tell.

I think they will just redirect the call. Everything is good though.

This user is pretty gud:

>No. No. No. Take up their time. I started telling them all about the time I got arrested for starting a fight at a concert many years ago. They were into it until I told them it was a concert fight and then the date. They immediately hung up on me. Condescending little bitches.

It's public record to get names of recent inmates. It'd be funny to have them baling people out they don't know lol

Can anyone set up an auto call like political calls where you can't hang up the call and it just stays on the phone

I've spoke to them a few times. Always different people. You can tell they're busy, "protesters" are legit calling in, or their friends. Its a busy atmosphere. Maybe they transfer the call, just *67 When you dial. No one is pulling warrants for these fuckers. They're facilitating harassment of a peaceful transfer of power. The police are not going to bother you.

9AM EST

I'm retarded its 12PM EST

GO GO GO